Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blossom_loving thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Rajat Sharma also called Pritam thali ka baingan and Palti Pritam. He also voiced audience opinions what audience were calling him. πŸ˜†

sorry to inform u but he said gautam also that u r playing victim card
1017676 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupa_6

Rajat ji found Gautam entertaining😊

Yup .he did πŸ˜ƒ

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

Yes indeed Gautam is very clear in his thoughts which consist of "I am always right and I am the best". Nothing else beyond that, in my opinion.

LOLZ! That is not called clear thoughts. That is called ignorance. They always say, "Ignorance is bliss." Let him be! Don't worry. One day reality will give him such a "tamaacha," that he will break apart! He won't be able to handle it.

Word of advice to people who actually care about him (i.e NOT his fans): This guy's feet are a whole mile above the ground. Please isse waapas keencho. The little power-ups that he has been enjoying to remain in that high position are already starting to fade (and he will exhaust them as fast as he can because of his sadi hui attitude that no one in the real world will take). And when he is back down to the ground, he will not like it. Isse achcha ye hai, ki he comes back down on his own terms. Just saying.
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

He is also GG's PR like everyone else .πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Bang on πŸ˜†
990853 thumbnail
They deleted Big boss from front page now we have to access from archived page
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes if rajat was right abt pritam then i assume u all admit that he was right abt gautam. he exposed his game that too in finale in front of the live audience.
epic insult of the winner. n gautam had nothing to say. after watching those video proofs he was like abba dabba jabba.
n d way he refused that pritam supported him itself did the poll khol of gullu's fake isolation drama.

at least pritam n kt said ok we admit it. d8's d better way of moving on unlike mr. gulati who was keep maroying gulati from 1 stmt to other.
ha support kiya tha par vo sab real tha. n i was like support kiya bi tha or isolate bi kiya tha.
kya kahena kya chahte ho aap mr. gULLU?πŸ˜†
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehaHCAPK

yes if rajat was right abt pritam then i assume u all admit that he was right abt gautam. he exposed his game that too in finale in front of the live audience.
epic insult of the winner. n gautam had nothing to say. after watching those video proofs he was like abba dabba jabba.
n d way he refused that pritam supported him itself did the poll khol of gullu's fake isolation drama.

at least pritam n kt said ok we admit it. d8's d better way of moving on unlike mr. gulati who was keep maroying gulati from 1 stmt to other.
ha support kiya tha par vo sab real tha. n i was like support kiya bi tha or isolate bi kiya tha.
kya kahena kya chahte ho aap mr. gULLU?πŸ˜†

Beemar aadmi hai! Choro!πŸ˜†
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I will forever love Rajat Sharma for saying the following,

'Hum samajhte they ke Pritam ek ache insaan hein, par iss show par sabki asli personality saamne aa jaati hai, jaise ke inki aayi hai.'

🀣

Epic insult.

Pritam ka parda faash! πŸ˜†

Tanna since day one to day 132 = Accused of Selfish/double standards.

Gautam since day one to day 132 = Accused of Sympathy card.

Pritam Day 1 = 'Acha sacha aadmi'

Day 132 = Asliast saamne aa gayi. Parda faash.

Most fake contestant ever!

🀣
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rapier

LOLZ! That is not called clear thoughts. That is called ignorance. They always say, "Ignorance is bliss." Let him be! Don't worry. One day reality will give him such a "tamaacha," that he will break apart! He won't be able to handle it.

Haha I know. I just meant that this is the only thing that I can possible see Gautam having clarity about, thinking he is always correct.
nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
GG ne apne 50 lakhs se Rajat Sharma ko bhi khareed liya. Seriously, ab jetne ke baad bhi woh logo ko apni PRgiri mein laga raha hai. Such a footage artist..