shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
1. A victorious 🤢 Samarth returns back to talking to Sarika about what he said to Vikram

2. Vikram has no clue what to do yet his thinking caps are working overtime & somewhere calls up Ketan to figure out a plan to try & meet Shobha...

3. Captive in her cell Shobha who opens the door on knocks & voices hears Jiyu & brings her in .. Jiyu
Says that her crayons & glue was not put properly back in the bag did anyone use it ?? !! Unless Madam Shobha out of the blue wud have heard what sarika told to samarth she Shobha has no clue abt it...

4. At night Samarth comes to Shobha & spills more beans as to what he did earlier & MU's between Vikram & Her & as per precap she is again held captive in samarth's custody !!

Madam Shobha plz don't take " U " TURN or Phirse Palti like rohini says !! Think straight u r educated u have intelligence u have a life of your own and ur dignity self respect show the world especially this MIL who is under bigger spell of Samarth what a creep he is & more so ur SIL sarika !!

There are no chances for Vikram to meet Shobha unless she see things properly ..., its her move again what she wants with her life !!

Vikram plz get ur dignity cleared from this mess to on your own I am sure you will get ur way out!! Truth will always win !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

1. A victorious 🤢 Samarth returns back to talking to Sarika about what he said to Vikram

2. Vikram has no clue what to do yet his thinking caps are working overtime & somewhere calls up Ketan to figure out a plan to try & meet Shobha...

3. Captive in her cell Shobha who opens the door on knocks & voices hears Jiyu & brings her in .. Jiyu
Says that her crayons & glue was not put properly back in the bag did anyone use it ?? !! Unless Madam Shobha out of the blue wud have heard what sarika told to samarth she Shobha has no clue abt it...

4. At night Samarth comes to Shobha & spills more beans as to what he did earlier & MU's between Vikram & Her & as per precap she is again held captive in samarth's custody !!

Madam Shobha plz don't take " U " TURN or Phirse Palti like rohini says !! Think straight u r educated u have intelligence u have a life of your own and ur dignity self respect show the world especially this MIL who is under bigger spell of Samarth what a creep he is & more so ur SIL sarika !!

There are no chances for Vikram to meet Shobha unless she see things properly ..., its her move again what she wants with her life !!

Vikram plz get ur dignity cleared from this mess to on your own I am sure you will get ur way out!! Truth will always win !!!

do you think Samath will spill more beans for Shoba to understand the treacherous plan?
shanti05 thumbnail
I do not know But her disgusted face shows she wants to save herself from this demon Husband she has !!
I stopped thinking what shobha will do seriously , she has to save herself from this misery if she really wants to articles says TV rebels so let her seek her way out!!

I am more looking at what Vikram will do far away tryin to protect her what supersonic brain idea he will use!! His motto of Love is Shobha ' s smile & happiness which he cannot see now under Samarth's dangerous control so how can he react out to Shobha is what I am looking for!!

Shobha has brought this back on herself , she needs to know that Samarth & Sarika framed Vikram why shud this family spoil someones reputation when the man is defiantly done none of it!!

If she is truthful to herself supports truth let her do her homework if she has time above her miseries !!

So this week my focus is ONLY Vikram what affects him let Shobha fix her mess!!

Edited by shanti05 - 9 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Sharda I think heard it right said that the kids are not that small that they will not know that Vikram was eyeing on Shobha!!

Shobha says she is in this marriage only for her kids later she said her kids do not need a father like Samarth... If the kids Jiyu & Rehaan can understand so much as per Sharda's accusation they shud also be shown how Samarth is treating Shobha against her wishes & she is in this marriage for their sake but not happy & miserable !!

A family means all the members have to be happy & content one is a rowdy player the other is sulking in misery ( father mother) & kids are unaware of it..

So such paths have to be cleared if Shobha needs her own way out from all these what ever she plans for herself is her choice no one knows only writers!!

In all hope Vikram gets his share of Love happiness a life partner he deserves !! Thats all I ask for!!
shanti05 thumbnail
Friday the way Sharda insulted Vikram Bin Maa Baap Ka ladka hai Naani nay pala hai socha ek family mil
Jayee gi!!
Madam Sharda see how many holes you have in this Sachdev family first big holes & criminal holes !!

Ahuja's are just two beautiful people Vikram & Nimmi yet such pure souls !!