ISHRA OS: ANOTHER SECRET MORNING

Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

This OS was completely not planned and then after the episode my lovely LU gang especially Kri, Nichu, Tia and Ankita (Ankita Sidana) wanted a story after Ruhi pulled both her parents making them blush and made us blush as well. More importantly wonder what those moments were. This is totally one of my imagination and I apologize if the OS was not up to your expectations. Not really sure about the ending but could not really think of anything. Thank you gals for trusting me so much. I am dedicating this OS to you girls and here I go..

ISHRA OS: ANOTHER SECRET MORNING

Mujhe laga ghodo ka chara kah rahiyo ,  he spoke with a wink

Aaj kal aapki taarif hi kaafi hai was all she could reply in return in front of her Ruhi's watchful eyes. These days his wink was more than enough to get her on her knees. How was she supposed to walk back without blushing and hiding it from her face was indeed a tough one. Her extra makeup these days just to cover up that silly blush and the goofy smile on her face. Even then she could not avoid her face turning red. In a way she wanted to go back a few months when both were just two best friends. These days both end up blushing or their romantic moment gets interrupted. The three words were not in their fate and it was really not need but both wanted to hear from the other's mouth just to feel the word LOVE from her kadva punjaban and he wanted to hear the same from his kadvi madarasan. She let go off everything and walked back in to the house with the blush in to her face. Images of the morning came running in to her head when she stepped in to their room.

It was a fine chilly morning when she woke up first and got ready in her grey saree trying to braid her hair differently. But every time she tried it was huge failure. She almost gave up and started pinning her hair the usual way when she felt a pair of manly hands stopping her. She could even feel him staring at her these days and his touch was not a difficult one to recognize. He inched closer towards her and asked her to sit on the stool in front of the vanity table. He asked her to try once more..

Ishitha: Mujhse nahi hoga Raman. Only my hand aches.

Raman: Ek aur bhaar meri khaathir ..

She could not reject those pleading eyes and started combing her hair. She was then done with her initial round of pins when her hands moved further down to work. She then started to braid them and at one point she stopped trying to split the three bunches in to more and she was almost failing again when he held her hand and helped her split her hair.

Raman: itna tho kar rahihun tho aage bhi batado na..

Ishitha: Raman, aap aise kaise karangae

Raman: yaaar, itna bhaav mat khao bas bol.

As she instructed him, his fingers worked on her hair moving one after the other. She was doing nothing but staring at him. A tiny smile appeared on her face looking at him helping with her hair. It was this moment she even felt if there was any need for those three words. He asked her for a band to fasten the ends and now there was no argument but she just did as instructed. She was lost in him and acted like a hypnotized soul. He then brushed the ends and placed her braided portion on her shoulder and held her by her shoulders and placed his chin on her shoulders. His eyes met with the reflection of her eyes in the mirror. Those spoke tones of unsaid passion and love for each other.

Raman: Aise khubsoorthi mein kabhi nahi dekha.

Ishitha: Meri waja se nahi par yeh appki waja se hi yeh khubsoorthi and covered her face with her hands.

He moved her hands off her face and kept looking at her face which was red by now adding more elegance to the face. Today was another day close with her but was again forced to control his raging emotions and hormones. He further moved ahead of her and opened a draw off the dressing table and took out a pair of earrings. Those were the same earrings he had gifted her on Lohri but she had clearly refused then but today things were again back to normal in fact more than normal. She looked at him apprehensively when he held the pair of earrings in his hand.

Raman: Even the other day I wanted to give you not for anyone but as a gift to my wife for lohri. Whatever I hold for you in my heart is beyond words and today may I have another chance to help you wear them.

Another heart felt request from his side but this time she could not deny. Yes these were not the same khandaani but this was from her husband with love which means she would not need to share it with anyone even out of majbhoori.

He pierced the earrings gently through her earlobe and was careful while pushing the screw through the stem of the earring and it was his "tch" which made her feel the intensity of his love. He worked on the earrings and dropped a gentle kiss on her left shoulder. More than a kiss it felt like a feathery touch which aroused some new feelings in her.. "Ramannn", she moaned his name. "Ssshhh" he replied in return and her eyelids batted for a few seconds to hear that kind of passion in his voice. Today he was a man on a mission and there was no way she could stop him neither she wanted to. More than all of this she was worried whether their moment would get interrupted again. By now both were standing and he held her from the back with his hands on her waist facing the mirror and her eyes remained closed.

Raman: You are the most beautiful woman on earth and another smile lit her face.

He slowly moved his chin on her shoulder and heard her going "Tch"..

Raman: Kya hua ?

Ishitha: aapka dadi chubthi hai and a nervousness spread across her face.

Accha and he moved his chin gently over her shoulders. She bit her lower lip as that sent a tickling sensation down her spine and her cheeks burnt. His hands on her waist kept tightening up as her eyes kept closing tighter as he kept going on with his sweet tortures. While his chin wandered across her shoulders, his hands started wandering across her bare waist and all she could do was bite her lip. Ouch Raman that hurts and she turned facing him. He grabbed her more closely and tucked those tiny loose strands of hairs behind her ears. His fingers kept feeling those tiny strands and also moved his finger behind her ears. His face moved closer to her face and his lips almost made its way towards her cheeks and their room door sprung open only to hear giggles of a familiar voice. Both were lost but sprung out from their position immediately only to find Ruhi standing to a mischievous smile on her face and hands on her hips.

Ruhi: Aap dono kya kar rahae the

He nudged her to salvage the situation which was starting to slip out of hands. She gave him a mischievous smirk and continued

Ishitha: Kuch bhi tho nahi. Your papa has become Ek number ki bhuddhu and both mother daughter started laughing looking at Raman. In the meantime, she asked Ruhi to leave downstairs and she would follow her down in 5 minutes. Ruhi went down running and Ishitha was stopped by her wrist while she tried walking towards the Vanity table. She banged hardly on to his chest and he immediately circled her waist.

Raman: What were you telling now? Mein aur bhuddu and he rubbed his cheeks across her cheeks. He earned another "Tch" from her and smiled aloud.

Ishitha: chodo na Raman. It is getting late for Ruhi.

Raman: Mein todi rokh rahihun. Even I am late. Jaldi jaldi bid me goodbye I am off for the morning and winked at her.

Ishitha: Haan Raman boldungi but let's finish our breakfast and when you leave will bid you goodbye.

Raman: Arre Madarasan, Wife wala bye chahiyae. Yeh Goodbye wala bye tho tum Ruhi ko bhol sakthe ho.

Ishitha: Ramannn..

Raman: Kya? Yeh tho private space hai and our room, Jaan.

Ishitha: Her eyes shot up when she heard her call out Jaan and his puppy face. This does not suit you Raman.

Raman: Dedo na .. padosi se thodi maang sakthihun

Her voice was almost feeble when she asked him close his eyes.

Raman: Madarasan.. iss bhaar nahi.

Ishitha: Atleast look somewhere else na baba.

He turned his face and he found her approaching as slow as ever. He just pulled her with a jerk. And her lips which were supposed to aim his cheeks landed on his lips. That was it. What was supposed to be a peck from her side slowly turned wet and in no time they started nibbling her lips. Both were careful enough to not let the other person embarrassed. They parted unwillingly in few seconds as the clock struck 9:00. She took one last look at the mirror and started walking down. He followed her in 5 minutes.

While they were going on with their breakfast it was Ruhi who started rushing Raman who was eating slowly trying to not look at his wife and his head bent. Ishitha who had come by then placed a glass of juice for him on the table and turned towards Ruhi asking if she did not miss anything. It was Raman's turn to hurry up Ruhi when both their jaws opened wide when Ruhi opened their mouth. Their eyes met for a brief second and he shushed Ruhi's mouth and dragged her out of the house leaving behind his laughing parents and blushing wife. Ishitha then shook her head with a smile on her face after replaying the events of the morning another time.

P.S: NOT PROOFREAD

P.S.S: PMs later

Edited by arunabhi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VasuKaShlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res 😃
*Editing*

BEAUTIFUL or should I say I have no correct word for what I am feeling after reading it 😳
Totally IshRalicious  ❤️ *forbidden thoughts rushing* 😳

Those small gestures, subtle romance, passion, willingness of being together, those small times they want to grab without any interruptions, ...and what not 😳

Aww...he wanted her hair in braid...even I love it... He helping her in her hair tying and then chin on her shoulder *thud* ...aru...this is the BEST BACK HUG ROMANCE I would ever see... I am infinity percent sure... 

And the little torture he is doing with his stubble is so ECSTATIC ... Was blushing all through it... Gosh...little tortures with his stubble on his shoulder and hands on waist... It was sweetest torture and delight for us too ☺️ ☺️

And then their princess entry...aww... I am sure she is the only one who isn't cursed by raman for interruption 😆 and the post this part is ...CHERRY ON CAKE 😳 peck on cheek turning to a BIWI WALA KISS TO HUSBAND ☺️ ☺️
OMGGG I wanna read it again and again... 

I seriously wish to see this in the show 😳😳
Edited by VasuKaShlicious - 9 years ago
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res
Edited

Ok ok ok...I told you I will res and then will be off and reply in a while but my phone was not with me..and then had to go out with family...returned now.srry for being late😛vese I had read it already but tab rply nhi kr payi😉😆so thought lets give one more round to reading then rply😳😉

Aww...thnku for dedication🤗u r my sweetheart...u knw how much I wanted to read an os from your side since last night...or subah subah u posted the os. Or vo bhi full too romantic😳😳am just blushingishraland

Dressing romance...just a braid can be so romantic...i could visualize he doing it fr her...actually some things are just meant to felt...not to speak or voice out...just lyk love of these dhakkans...beautiful dii
finally raman got his biwi vali good mrng kiss..wish to get in the show too soon
Ruhi..my jaan...she is just too naughty..parents ko tang krti hai

Thnks for this os di🤗too happy to read it
Edited by ankita_sidana - 9 years ago
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMG Aru... What was that? Thoda cv's ko bhi sikha do na yaar... Kitna romantic tha yaar? Completely loved it... Totally different too... Kaash yeh nazaraa hume show mein bhi mil jaye... Superb Aru... Continue writing...Edited by krikumar.91 - 9 years ago
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG aruna too good 👏👏👏

Very romantic..back hug stubble and chin on the shoulder ☺️ it has everything u can ask for 😉  specially biwi wala kiss..☺️

Edited by yhmmylife - 9 years ago
ChocolateOxygen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Superbly written. You made me blush here 😆 *KHUDOOOS* to you. 😃 Keep writing. Love them.
DivAnTami thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow..Aruna sis , you write beautifully . Such a romantic Os . I just loved it.
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!! Aruuu... Wowww!! What an updatee!! lgta hai u are getting ready for the challenge! 😉
Awesumm romanticc updatee!! Putter is getting all naughty, Biwi not liking his dadi! Awww!😳😉 and that sudden kiss... ☺️   

Greatt goinggg Aru... Blushy and Smiley attack for me now!☺️☺️☺️
Putter's romance is too muchh to handle!😉

loved the last part where Raman grabbed Ruhi suddenly to avoid further embarrassment!😆 
cloudy24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aruna di👏 wat hav u done here😃😳 this s so romantic so ruhi was talking abt this. Though they didnt show wat transpired between them, i ll imagine this as the scene before😊 this s so so cute😳👏
remya1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...that was an absolute romantic piece dear!!!
Loved to the core...
Please continue if you could with some romantic scenes...