Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Ohh now I know your story of becoming a HC fanπŸ˜ƒ

I have never followed a Sony TV show before but I guess you are right. Hs started of very good but with the time it got totally killed so somehow its good that its ending cause it isnt about what it promised to be.
I think HC took up the role because of the production house and maybe not the channel. 4Lion has done popular shows like Geet, IPKKND and QH so not only HC but I think everyone thought this would be the next big thing. It had a promising story but got ruined, HC was the only one to keep it alive till this moment.

Ya, HC was the saving grace! 4 Lions always pair popular dudes with newcomer girls. (QH!)
Unfortunately it didn't work I hope HC comes back with a hit show! Preferably with an equally popular actress !
I would LOVE to see him as Pragya's guy right now but we all know HC is too perfect for a non-lead role.
Anyways, wish him and entire HS cast the best πŸ‘ They all deserve better.
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

Ya, HC was the saving grace! 4 Lions always pair popular dudes with newcomer girls. (QH!)
Unfortunately it didn't work I hope HC comes back with a hit show! Preferably with an equally popular actress !
I would LOVE to see him as Pragya's guy right now but we all know HC is too perfect for a non-lead role.
Anyways, wish him and entire HS cast the best πŸ‘ They all deserve better.

Yeah, unfortunately and surprisingly this one of theirs didnt work for long. But I will mean its their own fault.. they messed up the show after the pregnancy track.

Inshallah, Harshad will soon be back with a hit show, afterall it will have him as lead then what else can happen? πŸ˜‰ I wish to see him with Sriti but know it wouldnt happen for now atleast, after her Anupriya but I doubt that, too. Just a good actress and someone who will look really good with him and have a good chemistry with him! 😳

Yes, wish them all the best. Thank you for Sahir! ❀️

tereliyex thumbnail

Yeah, unfortunately and surprisingly this one of theirs didnt work for long. But I will mean its their own fault.. they messed up the show after the pregnancy track.

Inshallah, Harshad will soon be back with a hit show, afterall it will have him as lead then what else can happen?πŸ˜‰I wish to see him with Sriti but know it wouldnt happen for now atleast, after her Anupriya but I doubt that, too. Just a good actress and someone who will look really good with him and have a good chemistry with him!😳

Yes, wish them all the best. Thank you for Sahir!❀️

I love him in every character he plays be it Raghav, Sahir or Anurag! Although I feel Sahir was just a whole new different shade for Harshad! Raghav I feel somewhat built a practice for Sahir (you know, them angry stares πŸ˜† )
He essayed every character with absolute perfection πŸ‘
I feel they could've done a much better job with the story! Same thing happened with Saubhagyavati Bhava. Ugh, I really wish Harshad finds a long running show like Tere Liye or KDMHMD
tereliyex thumbnail
Aaja piya tohe pyaar doon. Gori baiyyan tohpe vaar doon.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
All the siggies here are so unique and dreamy...makes me wanna fangirl over sahir pragya too πŸ˜† hayye what wonders a strong story and strong fl could have done...sahir could have been even more epic πŸ˜’ *sigh*

I know HC can save any script...and make it look good..but akhir kab tak...he seriously needs a long running good story uske and humare dono ke liye...so that even we are spared this grief of having to let go of such amazing characters in such a way...

raghav was heartbreaking...so was onu...aur ab sahir bhi 😭 its so unfair.!

p.s i heard talks about an ff ;) *me likey* kaha hai first chapter? 😈
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

I love him in every character he plays be it Raghav, Sahir or Anurag! Although I feel Sahir was just a whole new different shade for Harshad! Raghav I feel somewhat built a practice for Sahir (you know, them angry stares πŸ˜† )
He essayed every character with absolute perfection πŸ‘
I feel they could've done a much better job with the story! Same thing happened with Saubhagyavati Bhava. Ugh, I really wish Harshad finds a long running show like Tere Liye or KDMHMD

Ohh Ishana, my Anurag, Raghav, and Sahir are my favorites ❀️
Sahir was the dark side of Harshad, haha. I loved Sahir! It was here where I really, really fell in love with Harshad and then went back to Raghav and Anurag! Haha you know the story. But I love Harshad for taking up Sahir, he was different than his other characters and he did such a wonderful job. Inshallah, he will get so much for his portray as Sahir. πŸ‘ And what can I say about Anurag and Raghav, they were the perfect innocent angels with human flaws, hearts of gold. I agree with you Ishana, Harshad has done every character to perfection! Its time that awards become thankful for that!

Definitely! They ruined the story. If they are disappointed, they should be disappointed of themselves. The story started off to have a lot potential and there was so much to Sahir's story and his developing, but *sighh* ... - I think, SB's story was less ruined and was kept very well till the leap. I would mean there was stories that was missed meanwhile but maybe they showed from Sia's point of view.. cause a insight into Raghav's life and strugling on the streets would have been great beside Sia fighting her fears and Viraj.

Inshallah, I believe Harshad will be back with a bang! He cant just disappear now.. that comeback wasnt good for that much, he needs more work before he can go on a break again. He had a break for almost 2 years and if he means that he is married to his work then he needs to be more faithful πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Uff that was a long one, sorry for that, haha.

-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Aaja piya tohe pyaar doon. Gori baiyyan tohpe vaar doon.

That was on the last avi I had in my dabba, hehe.

Ishana, look how your siggy is glowing
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ohh Ishana, my Anurag, Raghav, and Sahir are my favorites ❀️
Sahir was the dark side of Harshad, haha. I loved Sahir! It was here where I really, really fell in love with Harshad and then went back to Raghav and Anurag! Haha you know the story. But I love Harshad for taking up Sahir, he was different than his other characters and he did such a wonderful job. Inshallah, he will get so much for his portray as Sahir. πŸ‘ And what can I say about Anurag and Raghav, they were the perfect innocent angels with human flaws, hearts of gold. I agree with you Ishana, Harshad has done every character to perfection! Its time that awards become thankful for that!

Definitely! They ruined the story. If they are disappointed, they should be disappointed of themselves. The story started off to have a lot potential and there was so much to Sahir's story and his developing, but *sighh* ... - I think, SB's story was less ruined and was kept very well till the leap. I would mean there was stories that was missed meanwhile but maybe they showed from Sia's point of view.. cause a insight into Raghav's life and strugling on the streets would have been great beside Sia fighting her fears and Viraj.

Inshallah, I believe Harshad will be back with a bang! He cant just disappear now.. that comeback wasnt good for that much, he needs more work before he can go on a break again. He had a break for almost 2 years and if he means that he is married to his work then he needs to be more faithful πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Uff that was a long one, sorry for that, haha.

totally agree with everything u wrote πŸ˜† raghav..sahir...onu...the best characters and the most butchered ones as well 😭 how i would have loved to see raghavs back story or onu's pagalpan *sigh*

@bold this is hilarious...u should tweet this to him to make sure he either stops the married to work line or comes back soon 🀣
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ari--

All the siggies here are so unique and dreamy...makes me wanna fangirl over sahir pragya too πŸ˜† hayye what wonders a strong story and strong fl could have done...sahir could have been even more epic πŸ˜’ *sigh*

I know HC can save any script...and make it look good..but akhir kab tak...he seriously needs a long running good story uske and humare dono ke liye...so that even we are spared this grief of having to let go of such amazing characters in such a way...

raghav was heartbreaking...so was onu...aur ab sahir bhi 😭 its so unfair.!

p.s i heard talks about an ff ;) *me likey* kaha hai first chapter? 😈

Ari πŸ€— Welcome back!

Hehe, thank you so much. Ishana and I, we try our best. Haha, you dont need to fangirl over Sahir and Pragya, just think of it as HarshSri or RaghavI .. but try imagine Sahir and Pragya, haha, thats just another wonderful world.

I agree 😭 I feel so bad, actually for the beginning of the story and ofcourse HC. It was a great story but they turned off the fire themselves. Sahir could have been much greater because of his journey than just being portraited of HC. No offence, but I think a better actress or not a newcomer could have helped, too.

Exactly! Harshad has created the magic with every character and jodi of his and Inshallah, he will create magic with his next one, too, being it a short or a long one. I am already in love with his character.. like now we have almost seen any kind of portray of him and we have been in love with those. Hopefully he will do a show that will run for a little longer and wouldnt be ruined. A way too long isnt fun either, nahh..?

Anurag, Raghav and Sahir, my favorites. The broken and innocent angels with zakhm and dard. ❀️

Hehe, if you find that ff, please inform me, too. I did read something about it in the previous fanclubs but I dont know where they are.. sorry..

-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ari--

totally agree with everything u wrote πŸ˜† raghav..sahir...onu...the best characters and the most butchered ones as well 😭 how i would have loved to see raghavs back story or onu's pagalpan *sigh*

@bold this is hilarious...u should tweet this to him to make sure he either stops the married to work line or comes back soon 🀣

Haha, thank you agreeing πŸ˜†

Ihh, I love those three! Give me one of them or the main one, HC himself πŸ˜† I dont know if you have read my reviews about the last episodes of TL? So disappointing! They ruined TaAnu's story! But I guess they had to wrap it up and needed a quick ending cause I am sure there was something else into why Anurag was in the pagal khana! I am damn sure that the same Anurag would never have believed that his Taani just few months after his "death" would get married to someone else and get pregnant AND he would NEVER just let her be and stay away AND he would NEVER just go to a random pagal khana to stay away πŸ€ͺ Like seriously! Wasnt he able to find somewhere else to stay?? Why did he need to play pagal when no one of his family knew about his where abouts! Ups, a big fail hole there TL Cvs!

Hahah!! Its must be your effect from last night πŸ˜† I would love to tweet him but I dont have twitter plus he is never online anyway. Otherwise it would be the best way to make him stop the one thing or the other. If I sent it now, he will first check it when he does a comeback, be it tomorrow or another 2 years 🀣

Edited by -afghaniibabe - 9 years ago