Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

Arzoo is taking his shirt off ! Has any TV serial have the girl intiate the undressing? 😳 πŸ‘
And bechara Sahir today 😭 he looked so broken in the precap

I dont remember that but the most boldest one I have seen till now must be ZaYa's, Zain and Aaliya from Beintehaa - lets see if SaAz beat them πŸ˜‰ They will!! Since we have HC on screen.. and that, too, shirtless! That makes for the boldness and the hotness at the same time, cause I am sure the audience will have to get some fresh air into the room while watching it on the screen ☺️

I havent watched episodes from last wednesday.. Sahir 😭 I hope he is alright..
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ugh today's episode.

SPOILER ALERT : I HATE KA SO MUCH 🀬
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Omg, I need to catch up with Hs! ASAP!
tereliyex thumbnail
Sriti's Instagram lately has been that of a teenage girl crushing. Hehe her posts are hilarious 🀣
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Sriti's Instagram lately has been that of a teenage girl crushing. Hehe her posts are hilarious 🀣

Yeah, I saw some of them today πŸ˜† They are fun! πŸ˜†
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Hs is ending! Omg the HC fc is going crazy πŸ˜† So many fun posts.
tereliyex thumbnail

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Hs is ending! Omg the HC fc is going crazyπŸ˜†So many fun posts.

You know when Isaw a promo of HS for the first time I was flipping through channels and back then I wasn't a huge fan of HC. Believe it or not. I just knew him as loverboy who did a popular show on StarPlus and the savior dude in SB. After I became obsessed with Sriti and watched SB then I fell in love with Raghav then eventually HC. But even as a non-fan back then I couldn't understand why HC was doing a Sony show. Sony shows are cursed ! They never do well unless its an Ekta show. And I knew he was popular I never understood why he was doing this show in the first place
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

You know when Isaw a promo of HS for the first time I was flipping through channels and back then I wasn't a huge fan of HC. Believe it or not. I just knew him as loverboy who did a popular show on StarPlus and the savior dude in SB. After I became obsessed with Sriti and watched SB then I fell in love with Raghav then eventually HC. But even as a non-fan back then I couldn't understand why HC was doing a Sony show. Sony shows are cursed ! They never do well unless its an Ekta show. And I knew he was popular I never understood why he was doing this show in the first place

Ohh now I know your story of becoming a HC fan πŸ˜ƒ

I have never followed a Sony TV show before but I guess you are right. Hs started of very good but with the time it got totally killed so somehow its good that its ending cause it isnt about what it promised to be.
I think HC took up the role because of the production house and maybe not the channel. 4Lion has done popular shows like Geet, IPKKND and QH so not only HC but I think everyone thought this would be the next big thing. It had a promising story but got ruined, HC was the only one to keep it alive till this moment.

-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Hmm, any hindi lyrics about dard? πŸ€”
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

What do these two lines exactly mean in hindi?

Kyun door tak hai
Tehra Andhera

?