Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --Ari--

no articles...no news...=no buzz...lesser comments... =lesser rank 🤢

Well I just cant believe that 😭 HC and his fans are greater than that..
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

nyways m done for the night. Tc :) Good night :) do watch the dubbing iv and the gift segment and lemme know how they were ;) aaj kal long discussions ke bina discussions incomplete lagte hai 🤣

Hahah! Shall I be the Indian type villian now? 🤣 But well, you have done your homework.. I am the one who hasnt watched the videos 😆 I will for sure let you know! Tell me, in here or the HC fc? And I agree with you on the last sentence!
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Hahah! Shall I be the Indian type villian now? 🤣 But well, you have done your homework.. I am the one who hasnt watched the videos 😆 I will for sure let you know! Tell me, in here or the HC fc? And I agree with you on the last sentence!

FC mei aana...we are on the mission to finish the hc fc before komal updates the first page 🤣 we were infact planning to watch n discuss kis desh scenes... 😉
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

FC mei aana...we are on the mission to finish the hc fc before komal updates the first page 🤣 we were infact planning to watch n discuss kis desh scenes... 😉

Haha, I will then.. afterall thats the HC fc 😆 And yeah hahah, I have read that.. yes, I did went through all the pages 😃 .. and I am on about discussing Prem! There is a scene I wanted to post in there, will do that soon.

Ps. you are still online 😆 Chal, go to sleep otherwise you will have a hard time in the morning
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Raghav was the epitome of everything!!
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Martinski-

Raghav was the epitome of everything!!

RAGHAV RAGHAV RAGHAV ("sung" in Raghav's background tune)
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Friends, yeh toh bata, why is the Hs forum so chill these days.. no discussions about the episodes, scenes or characters.. anyone hardly makes any new topics or comments anything.. the only topics are the main topics like FFs or pictures or something like that. The rank did also fall from what 2-3 to 6 now.. I guess as the show is ending people dont feel or find anything much to discuss. I havent watched the previous episodes so I dont know what is going on but from few topics I have figured out that things are being revealed one after another but they arent really being discussed that much.. 🤔
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Hello 🤗

Anyone in here, everyone seems to be missing
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Friends, yeh toh bata, why is the Hs forum so chill these days.. no discussions about the episodes, scenes or characters.. anyone hardly makes any new topics or comments anything.. the only topics are the main topics like FFs or pictures or something like that. The rank did also fall from what 2-3 to 6 now.. I guess as the show is ending people dont feel or find anything much to discuss. I havent watched the previous episodes so I dont know what is going on but from few topics I have figured out that things are being revealed one after another but they arent really being discussed that much.. 🤔

episodes dekh pata chalega there is nothing worth discussing 😆 plus if we point out nythng people say since show is ending jo bhi dikhaye we should do pooja of cvs and immortalise them for doing such a huge favor of doing their job 🤣 iske aage koi kya kare 🤣
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Bahuraniii...abhi tak celebration thread pe nahi aayi tum... *evil stare*
wont u appreciate ur mother in laws efforts 🤣