Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --Ari--

yea yea i have ulta time table...sleep in day..wake up up in night i am sorted 😆

nd thank fully for u...i have lotsa course work pending so i wont keep u long anyways 😆

Ahhah! Same story sort of.. sleep at 3-4 am and waking up at 1-2 pm 😆

Haha, thats good! You have no school since you sleep at day? Hahah
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Ahhah! Same story sort of.. sleep at 3-4 am and waking up at 1-2 pm 😆

Haha, thats good! You have no school since you sleep at day? Hahah

college hai... 🤣 engg college...we bunk more days than we attend 🤣

please do me a favor...go to hc fc...i posted a link there...comment on that thread to correct harshads name on IF 😛
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

college hai... 🤣 engg college...we bunk more days than we attend 🤣

please do me a favor...go to hc fc...i posted a link there...comment on that thread to correct harshads name on IF 😛

🤣 You are more bad than I thougth! I have a sabbatical year if you are wondering, too 😆

Ohh, I saw it. I will do that right away!

TeekhiMishti thumbnail

🤣 You are more bad than I thougth! I have a sabbatical year if you are wondering, too 😆

Ohh, I saw it. I will do that right away!

from ram to ravan everything i am 😉
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

from ram to ravan everything i am 😉

😆

I asked in there.. its more like telling myself to use "Chopda" and not "Chopra" 😆 I have always used "Chopra" so I guess I need to change my bad habits
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

😆

I asked in there.. its more like telling myself to use "Chopda" and not "Chopra" 😆 I have always used "Chopra" so I guess I need to change my bad habits

even i recently corrected myself 😆 its ok if we spell it however as fans. its irresponsible and bad if a media portal does it 🤢
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Harshad & Sriti - Reality Reports

Ahhh hayye hayye I think I have used all words to describe them and my love for them. They are so wonderfully beautiful. Goshh, how I love their fun and bubbly personalities of both. The way they would intefere to answer each other's questions like know they everything about each other ❤️ And when it came to Harshad proposal question and Sriti's crush question, hahah, the way they tried to create suspense for each other, hahaha! You gotta love them! I wish there was more long interviews of them cause I love their offscreen persona! They are like some kids, especially when we see them in the short segments.

Lovelove them ❤️
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

even i recently corrected myself 😆 its ok if we spell it however as fans. its irresponsible and bad if a media portal does it 🤢

Yeah, I feel sad that everywhere since his career's beginning his name has been spelled wrong, being it in here, at different interviews, reality shows, awards etc.. everything! Its like its not the same person if your name isnt right..
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Harshad & Sriti - Reality Reports

Ahhh hayye hayye I think I have used all words to describe them and my love for them. They are so wonderfully beautiful. Goshh, how I love their fun and bubbly personalities of both. The way they would intefere to answer each other's questions like know they everything about each other ❤️ And when it came to Harshad proposal question and Sriti's crush question, hahah, the way they tried to create suspense for each other, hahaha! You gotta love them! I wish there was more long interviews of them cause I love their offscreen persona! They are like some kids, especially when we see them in the short segments.

Lovelove them ❤️

told u u'd love it didnt i 😆 i love masti-khor HC cause he is so serious at times when it comes to his work. its nice to see him have fun once a while 😃 and more than anything i think HC respects and looks upto sriti alot because she is as serious about work as he is 😆
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Yeah, I feel sad that everywhere since his career's beginning his name has been spelled wrong, being it in here, at different interviews, reality shows, awards etc.. everything! Its like its not the same person if your name isnt right..

his freaking wiki has his name mis-spelled and doesnt let u correct it 🤬