Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

The last episode was ridiculous ! Honestly I would rather see something like Taani and her daughter being hopeful that Onu would recover. No need for such a rushed happy ending. Plus Inever uunderstood why Onu chose to pretend to be mad. He couldve just left to America

it was stupid.! plain stupid.
they essentially ruined the essence of both taanu and tani anurag.

the anurag in the promos...the madness...thats not something u can fake...i wanted to see the story of that anurag not this stupidity.

FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Ari--

no the first promo before the story started...the kahani wala...and title song wala...

"ye kahani hai tani aur anuraag ki" ❤️ 😳

Okayy done will hunt
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
so nice of u 😆 i promise i will not torture u or plot and bitch against u wen u come into my house as DIL 🤣🤣🤣
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail

it was stupid.! plain stupid.
they essentially ruined the essence of both taanu and tani anurag.

the anurag in the promos...the madness...thats not something u can fake...i wanted to see the story of that anurag not this stupidity.

Rushed ending again :( they wanted to explore pagal anurag but they rushed the ending
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail

so nice of u 😆 i promise i will not torture u or plot and bitch against u wen u come into my house as DIL 🤣🤣🤣

🥳 Yayayaya sahir and i are moving in jaldi hahanah
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey sweethearts in here 🤗
Edited by -afghaniibabe - 9 years ago
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

its 8 here n i havent slept since yest morning mai kya boloo? 🤣 nyways buh bye final wala 😆

8 am? Omg 😆 So did you get any sleep now?

Just so you know already now, I wouldnt be up for too late tonight, haha

-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

THANK YOU !! I thought I was the only one who disliked Arzoo! I tried so hard to feel bad for her but nothing ever really changed my view of her. Shivya is a sweet girl but there's a huge difference between Miss Shimla and an actress. I really wish Jennifer Winget was the lead as rumored 😕. Asad and Zoya had a spark! Surbhi matched KSG at a perfect level despite being a newcomer , so much so that 300 episodes later and after 3 new male leads, people still ship KaBhi \ AsYa. We're only 90 episodes into HS and people are already done with the show!

I dont dislike her but I had hard time accepting her.. even though I dont like her behaviour (or Shivya's acting) I have accepted how she is 😆 I really like her offscreen, she is very sweet and fun but onscreen she is missing that spark .. I agree, winning some glamour contest doesnt mean you are an actor. There is a huge difference and India should understand and stop casting models but go for those who has an acting career.. - I would like to have known how Harshad and Jeenifer would had clicked.. my imaginary says they would have been the next hit couple!! She would really had matched his look and she is experienced, too. Honestly I would like to see the two of them together in a show 😉 Both is searching for something new now.. - The reason why Jennifer wasnt casted could be because of KSG because he is the co-producer of QH.. well, I dont know if it makes him the co-producer of 4Lion's other shows, too..? But well they had their seperation and divorce going on, nahh

Yeah, KaBhi / AsYa were adorable and fun together, loved watching that. Wish KSG never had left or they had that season 2.. they should had ended it with KSG's leaving..

TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Martinski-

🥳 Yayayaya sahir and i are moving in jaldi hahanah

kya move in 😲 there will be no move in non-sense..bakaida shaadi karni paregi 🤣 and uske liye charge parega..one siggy/avi per rasam 🤣
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

8 am? Omg 😆 So did you get any sleep now?

Just so you know already now, I wouldnt be up for too late tonight, haha

yea yea i have ulta time table...sleep in day..wake up up in night i am sorted 😆

nd thank fully for u...i have lotsa course work pending so i wont keep u long anyways 😆