*sigh*
chalo mai hi dekh leti hun phirse 🤣
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --Ari--

*sigh*

chalo mai hi dekh leti hun phirse 🤣

Ahaha! The good one won and the villian lost 😆 (wish I had won anyways)

Goodnight, the last one now, promise! 🤣 Damn yaar, 3:20 am here
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Ahaha! The good one won and the villian lost 😆 (wish I had won anyways)

Goodnight, the last one now, promise! 🤣 Damn yaar, 3:20 am here

its 8 here n i havent slept since yest morning mai kya boloo? 🤣 nyways buh bye final wala 😆
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Ohh QH was once our family show at fridays. We would watch all the episodes from the week on Zee smile😆Everything was so perfect in it .. just before they ruined it, like always ofcourse. Asad and Zoya was a treat to watch. And with Dilshad, too. "Ammi, woh bechari nahi hain!"😆

Arzoo the character is weird😕Sorry.. but she was very childish.. for a girl who had been through so much, she should be much mature but ofcourse you can still be a kid in some of behaviour, I dont say you cant. The way she has named her stuff things, jumru khan, lol. And when she became mature after marrying Sahir😆Omg, she just became blank then! I would say she has been the most mature now. But the actor Shivya is a weak leak, too.. I understand, she is just a newcomer but maybe she needed to start off with something smaller or else. Surbhi's acting for a newcomer was fantastic, I would say.

Harshad and Sriti and their perfectness, hayye

THANK YOU !! I thought I was the only one who disliked Arzoo! I tried so hard to feel bad for her but nothing ever really changed my view of her. Shivya is a sweet girl but there's a huge difference between Miss Shimla and an actress. I really wish Jennifer Winget was the lead as rumored 😕. Asad and Zoya had a spark! Surbhi matched KSG at a perfect level despite being a newcomer , so much so that 300 episodes later and after 3 new male leads, people still ship KaBhi \ AsYa. We're only 90 episodes into HS and people are already done with the show!
tereliyex thumbnail

have u seriously not seen the reality report iv?

its like THE cutest harshsri iv...and one of THE best harshad iv's as well they talk so much ❤️

i loved the "faltu ke improvisation" part.. ❤️ i then went back and watched that scene...felt even more hilarious after this iv 🤣

here it is

damn star news for not airing or uploading the second part. IDJITS of the highest order.!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_V08JL4edc[/YOUTUBE]

Love them! Also even when Harshu was serious and said there needs to be equals in the marriagee I was like hayye The girl who marries him is blessed by the heavens above!!! I like how Harshad says Acchhaaa when Sriti says no guy is after her. Hmmm... Did he know something? 😳
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@nahurani :P

thanku ishu :P please be a good dil and if u find ny initial promo avi/siggy please mere liye le aana 😆

Kaunsa promo? The one where he comes and she runs and then hear dil breaks wala?

Or ?
Edited by -Martinski- - 9 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Martinski-

Kaunsa promo? The one where he comes and she runs and then hear dil breaks wala?

Or ?

no the first promo before the story started...the kahani wala...and title song wala...

"ye kahani hai tani aur anuraag ki" ❤️ 😳
tereliyex thumbnail

no the first promo before the story started...the kahani wala...and title song wala...

"ye kahani hai tani aur anuraag ki" ❤️😳

The one about will they ever be together or something like that?
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

The one about will they ever be together or something like that?

yepp..that was one of the best promos ❤️ how i wish their story had gone on the same lines 😭
tereliyex thumbnail

yepp..that was one of the best promos ❤️ how i wish their story had gone on the same lines😭

The last episode was ridiculous ! Honestly I would rather see something like Taani and her daughter being hopeful that Onu would recover. No need for such a rushed happy ending. Plus Inever uunderstood why Onu chose to pretend to be mad. He couldve just left to America