Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

Surbhi clicked instantly as Zoya! (allah miyaan whats wrong with you 😆 ) loved qubool hai when KSG was in it 👏 (not a huge fan of this season 2)
Surbhi is actually their saving grace. Despite constantly switching male leads , she kept the audience happy with her bubbly self. Arzoo just didn't do it for me. I don't know if its the character or Shivya or what. But 4 Lions always has a bubbly female lead and they each do a wonderful job without seeming like duplicates be it Geet, Khushi or Zoya. Arzoo seemed like a knockoff of all three.
😆
Ahhh HarshSri's height difference is ekdum perfect!!! She fits right into his shoulders 😳

Ohh QH was once our family show at fridays. We would watch all the episodes from the week on Zee smile 😆 Everything was so perfect in it .. just before they ruined it, like always ofcourse. Asad and Zoya was a treat to watch. And with Dilshad, too. "Ammi, woh bechari nahi hain!" 😆

Arzoo the character is weird 😕 Sorry.. but she was very childish.. for a girl who had been through so much, she should be much mature but ofcourse you can still be a kid in some of behaviour, I dont say you cant. The way she has named her stuff things, jumru khan, lol. And when she became mature after marrying Sahir 😆 Omg, she just became blank then! I would say she has been the most mature now. But the actor Shivya is a weak leak, too.. I understand, she is just a newcomer but maybe she needed to start off with something smaller or else. Surbhi's acting for a newcomer was fantastic, I would say.

Harshad and Sriti and their perfectness, hayye

-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

Same to you and all the members of this AT 😃 ❤️

Happy Valentine's day! ❤️ Haha

What did you do? I wrote Harshad on my hand 🤣🤣

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Happy Valentine's day! ❤️ Haha

What did you do? I wrote Harshad on my hand 🤣🤣

LOOOL 😆

did u see his valentine spl pictures? 😳❤️
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ari--

evry character of hc has been different...that is y he takes it up...i would never call it similar...

do watch the vid...n lemme know ur views :P

n i agree with wat u wrote about tl2... i dnt want a new story or nythng of the sort...if they could just delete the last few epis and start over again...hayye that would such a dream...

did u read my version of tl ending in the hc fc? how i wish that would've happened...their relation didnt need marraige or vows as of such to show strength...marraige was not at all needed...they were always one soul...if only they had shown their seperation more...i wouldnt even have minded a sad ending...just not what they butchered tl to become :'(

in the promos...the way onu is shown in the mental asylum...all those scenes would have been so epic to see actually...

Hey Ari! 🤗

Thats what I like about him. Always something different to be excited for but the outside package is still the same hotness, haha, plus the deep inside, too, is always the same.

Yes, I will. Let me go off from IF for a while 😆

Yeah, TL needs a better ending. Just give us a season of 10 episodes but just give us another, the real, ending so we can stop being disappointed or sad. Buttt I dont think anyone else than KSBKBT fans are more sad about the ending of their show 🤣 Damn Ekta! 🤣
No, I havent read that yet.. I am yet not finished to answer in here, I still need to go in and check there 😆 But I agree with you. TaAnu was one soul and if the world would go down even then they would save each other as the first thing! The ending was being realistic to their story and they didnt deserved it. Like I said in the HC fc, the ending for me happened way before because thats what TaAnu deserved. The mental asylum story was just a waste..

-afghaniibabe thumbnail

p.s i see that ur back..hehehe welcome back..i was just wondering hw cme u havent returned with ur essays yet :P

Haha, yeah I am back .. thank you!

I am riding at night.. 1 am here, I have been replying for more than an hour now :D
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

LOOOL 😆

did u see his valentine spl pictures? 😳❤️

Nohh.. where can I find them? 🤔 I know he will be hot but still he will surprise me with his hotness! 😆
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Annnd now I can go out for a while and check the other posts 😆

I will watch Harshad dance now, Ari.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Annnd now I can go out for a while and check the other posts 😆

I will watch Harshad dance now, Ari.

Soaps a.k.a nads posted them in the fc...some posts after our convo...check him n his merc out...sizzling hot is the word 😆
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Soaps a.k.a nads posted them in the fc...some posts after our convo...check him n his merc out...sizzling hot is the word 😆

Yeahhh I saw them! Damn he is looking good in them Mashallah!! And that car, ufff!

And I told you I would be surprised of his hotness! He is looking handsome in those chill clothes and that blue shirt never disappoints .. no wonder why its his favorite 😆

Thank you for the chill look.. now I know how to imagine him in that in my imaginary show 😆

Ps. still havent watched his dance.. hihi
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

I watched his dance performance, he was damn cute man!! I felt like he would start laughing in the middle of it, hahha.

But I issues with star classic when I listen via my earplugs.. the dialogues are muted while you only can hear the music.. saw I couldnt hear his voice.. I will do that another day... and not night hahah