Posted: 9 years ago
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3153597

RaghavSia gutter minds activate... 😳
Edited by -Ishana- - 9 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@nahurani :P
thanku ishu :P please be a good dil and if u find ny initial promo avi/siggy please mere liye le aana 😆
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello in here, how you doing?
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ari--

haha i like this fact about u 🤣 i love writing essay analysis...i have someone i can do that with now 😃

gudnyt 😛 tc ...nd the pleasures been mine as well 😉😆

Aww back at you! You can see I love that, too, so thank you for doing that with me 😆

So I am back now to answer everything!

Edited by -afghaniibabe - 9 years ago
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

neki aur puch puch..i think this pic is too adorable for words ❤️ his smile MashAllah :) its the kind of smile people write poems about 🤣

TL ending was a disaster..they ruined the whole essence the thing that might have attracted hc to onu in the first place..his pagalpan...no wonder he is still sad about TL...it never got its deserved end...though they could have done so much better...if only they had wnated to preserve the story...atleast now with ekta and SP ties becoming better how i wish we had TL2...the show had so much to offer 😭

harshad is ok with dance...his expressions make his act fun...i posted his talash e baliye vid in the hc fc..have a look...its in the beginning itself...its so adorable to see 5 girls dancing around him...like he is krishna and they are his gopis 😆 and i definitely agree with you there...as long as its not bb i dont mind anything. HC is too good for something as politics filled as BB -.-

Harshad sriti were fun off-screen i loved their ivs...especially the reality reports one...how i wish there was a part 2 to that 🤬 and the best part about raghavi was that they were real...they were friends...their bond grew gradually...they didnt fall in love because of falls and eye locks...they fell in love because they cared for each other...trusted each other...and truly understood that they were the only ones who could keep each other happy. even when raghav was letting her go for her happiness and she was going away for his you could see their love. their accidental hug before she left was their best hug acc to me. so many bottled up emotions. so much love. so much pain all wrapped into one. both harshsri were perfect in that ❤️ it gave me goosebumps wen i watched it for the first time

Ihh, Mashallah that smile. May he always smile like that ❤️

As you use the word disaster, exactly! It was really a flat down! Onu's pagalpan was the story viewers wondered about, why and how but they just overlooked that and the whole essence of the show was ruined with that. The story started off with a new kind of twist and drama so sure HC took it up for that but as it got ruined ofcourse he got disappointed. I feel for him. Anurag deserved so much better .. actually in the end he was just shown to be stupid and Onu wasnt that at all! TL2 would be weird since the essence of the 1st isnt kept but if they could go back and "delete" the last 10-15 episodes and start it all over again then it would be great! The story would be back on track and there could be given a more realistic reason for Onu's pagalpan 👍🏼

I didnt watch that one, I will watch it, promise. I will look for his expressions 😆 I have seen some of his dance performances, he is cute at it, hehe.

Hmm, I dont know if I have watched that reality reports wala segment of HarshSri..
Bold: YESYESYESYES!!! EXACTLY! My words! 😆 Thats what always should be said about RaghavI and I say it all the time! They were real! There was understanding, trust and protection between them which was the essence of their love ❤️ They didnt had eyelocks or weird fall in each other's arms stuff but they bonded because of their broken and lonely souls. A good example is when Raghav walks in to the clothes and Sia is standing behind them, I really expected that she would fall in his arms but no, they both fell to the ground and there I thought: ohh that was really realistic, I hadnt expected that. And when he went over to her, he didnt rush or hold her arm if anything had happened to her, no he stayed away and didnt touch because he was a stranger for her.
Ohh that hug! It was so needed. After months of the show the first hug ever happened (will there was one before, haha)! They fitted so perfect in each other's arms and their love and longing for each other was truly shown then. They way she just crawled more into his arms and the way his arms wrapped stronger around her, and the way they both sighed ❤️ Best part! They were saved in each other's arms and it was where they belonged.
Hayye, I can go on and on about RaghavI. They are so beautiful and Harshad and Sriti did such a wonderful job. I wish we could see a glimpse of them together again.

-afghaniibabe thumbnail

either reality...or something historical would be nice to see for harshad though...something different than fiction so that he can have a change and some fun too...

somehting like ashoka maybe...it would be cute to see him all propped up and all ❤️

Reminds me of those pictures of Harshad in Mahabarrat, he was looking cute in them.
I havent really watched a historical show before so I dont know how they are but feel like there is too much going on on such a set..?
Even though you will say his shows have been the same then there has been a lot of difference and his characters have been different individuals, too. I dont know I really want to see him as a family man again, with wife and son this time. A cute little family 😃
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

ahaan...i read ur posts about her crushing kinda insta pics 😆 well as long as she is happy...whatever is good for her goes :) i saw a glimpse of her in sbb the other day...she was cute all jumping like a kid 😆i love her energy 😆

and for the fanfic..its the same with me too...can make up such intresting scenarios in the head...it just doesnt come out as intresting and as good in writing 😆

Its alright Ishana. Anything new on the issue? 😆 I dont think there is anything serious, she may just be fooling us others! Hahah!

Yeah nahh Ari? Both Harshad and Sriti like kids, they like to be free and having fun and laughing. Thats why they are so perfect for each other, haha.

Buhahah! I tried to write the other day. I couldnt remember any of the dialogues I had imagined the night before 🤣 Henceforth I thought it would be better in my mind.. but gosh how I wish I could write them down.. there are so many stories in there and they are so beautiful

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
evry character of hc has been different...that is y he takes it up...i would never call it similar...

do watch the vid...n lemme know ur views :P

n i agree with wat u wrote about tl2... i dnt want a new story or nythng of the sort...if they could just delete the last few epis and start over again...hayye that would such a dream...

did u read my version of tl ending in the hc fc? how i wish that would've happened...their relation didnt need marraige or vows as of such to show strength...marraige was not at all needed...they were always one soul...if only they had shown their seperation more...i wouldnt even have minded a sad ending...just not what they butchered tl to become :'(

in the promos...the way onu is shown in the mental asylum...all those scenes would have been so epic to see actually...
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
p.s i see that ur back..hehehe welcome back..i was just wondering hw cme u havent returned with ur essays yet :P