Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

neki aur puch puch..i think this pic is too adorable for words ❀️ his smile MashAllah :) its the kind of smile people write poems about 🀣

TL ending was a disaster..they ruined the whole essence the thing that might have attracted hc to onu in the first place..his pagalpan...no wonder he is still sad about TL...it never got its deserved end...though they could have done so much better...if only they had wnated to preserve the story...atleast now with ekta and SP ties becoming better how i wish we had TL2...the show had so much to offer 😭

harshad is ok with dance...his expressions make his act fun...i posted his talash e baliye vid in the hc fc..have a look...its in the beginning itself...its so adorable to see 5 girls dancing around him...like he is krishna and they are his gopis πŸ˜† and i definitely agree with you there...as long as its not bb i dont mind anything. HC is too good for something as politics filled as BB -.-

Harshad sriti were fun off-screen i loved their ivs...especially the reality reports one...how i wish there was a part 2 to that 🀬 and the best part about raghavi was that they were real...they were friends...their bond grew gradually...they didnt fall in love because of falls and eye locks...they fell in love because they cared for each other...trusted each other...and truly understood that they were the only ones who could keep each other happy. even when raghav was letting her go for her happiness and she was going away for his you could see their love. their accidental hug before she left was their best hug acc to me. so many bottled up emotions. so much love. so much pain all wrapped into one. both harshsri were perfect in that ❀️ it gave me goosebumps wen i watched it for the first time
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
either reality...or something historical would be nice to see for harshad though...something different than fiction so that he can have a change and some fun too...
somehting like ashoka maybe...it would be cute to see him all propped up and all ❀️
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ari, dear I have seen you have answered me but I will reply you in details tomorrow.. short answers mujhse toh kabhi nahi hoga, I know that and its 3 am here, so I need to sleep. The same goes for the answers in the HC fc, haha.

Goodnight dear, have fun and take care. See you tomorrow πŸ€— Thank you for all the talking, enjoyed a lot! πŸ€—
Edited by -afghaniibabe - 9 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Ari, dear I have seen you have answered me but I will reply you in details tomorrow.. short answers mujhse toh kabhi nahi hoga, I know that and its 3 am here, so I need to sleep. The same goes for the answers in the HC fc, haha.

Goodnight dear, have fun and take care. See you tomorrow πŸ€— Thank you for all the talking, enjoyed a lot! πŸ€—

haha i like this fact about u 🀣 i love writing essay analysis...i have someone i can do that with now πŸ˜ƒ

gudnyt πŸ˜› tc ...nd the pleasures been mine as well πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for the disappearance I usually teach music classes on Friday. Had a quick lesson today.

I think it may just be them teasing her because Sriti's social media just hints too much at someone being in her life she also posted something about crushes , tagged Charu and said "I think the internet knows my story" and removed it a day later.
Anyways I don't want to get a mod warning so I'll be quiet.

About the fanfic...*sigh* I wrote something and i just wasn't pleased with the outcome. It just didn't click? My stories seem much better in my head lol

TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

Sorry for the disappearance I usually teach music classes on Friday. Had a quick lesson today.

I think it may just be them teasing her because Sriti's social media just hints too much at someone being in her life she also posted something about crushes , tagged Charu and said "I think the internet knows my story" and removed it a day later.
Anyways I don't want to get a mod warning so I'll be quiet.

About the fanfic...*sigh* I wrote something and i just wasn't pleased with the outcome. It just didn't click? My stories seem much better in my head lol

ahaan...i read ur posts about her crushing kinda insta pics πŸ˜† well as long as she is happy...whatever is good for her goes :) i saw a glimpse of her in sbb the other day...she was cute all jumping like a kid πŸ˜†i love her energy πŸ˜†

and for the fanfic..its the same with me too...can make up such intresting scenarios in the head...it just doesnt come out as intresting and as good in writing πŸ˜†
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Martinski-

Namasteee haha

Mummyji :(

bahu rani where are u dikhti hi nahi πŸ˜†

p.s i've been eyeing ur taanu siggy since last night...hayye kaha se dhundti hai re such delicious taanu stuff...i never seem to find any 😭 feel like stealing urs 😈
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Ari--

ooo m here most of the time...stalking aroundπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†and i know...harshSri were never used well with sb such a sad thing😭wish the jodi had more time and better script...they would have done wonders. this one jodi of harshad deserved better. sriti matched up to him in every aspect. and their height difference was really cuteπŸ˜†

i agree surbhi has done an amazing job with qh being a new comer...but that doesnt happen everytime...especially with a talented actor like harshad if the one opposite doesnt match his caliber the script falls flat. at times...

as long as its HC..and a good script...time duration is just a number...till it interests him...he'll make sure it is interesting for us...but for now...it would be nice if he got a break from all the hard work of acting he puts in...and goes for something fun like jhalak...or does an appearence on one of the reality shows...it would be a nice change for us as wellπŸ˜ƒ

and i meant the sahir pragya ff u guys were talking aboutπŸ˜†

Surbhi clicked instantly as Zoya! (allah miyaan whats wrong with you πŸ˜† ) loved qubool hai when KSG was in it πŸ‘ (not a huge fan of this season 2)
Surbhi is actually their saving grace. Despite constantly switching male leads , she kept the audience happy with her bubbly self. Arzoo just didn't do it for me. I don't know if its the character or Shivya or what. But 4 Lions always has a bubbly female lead and they each do a wonderful job without seeming like duplicates be it Geet, Khushi or Zoya. Arzoo seemed like a knockoff of all three.
πŸ˜†
Ahhh HarshSri's height difference is ekdum perfect!!! She fits right into his shoulders 😳
Edited by -Ishana- - 9 years ago
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Ari--

bahu rani where are u dikhti hi nahi πŸ˜†

p.s i've been eyeing ur taanu siggy since last night...hayye kaha se dhundti hai re such delicious taanu stuff...i never seem to find any 😭 feel like stealing urs 😈

Haanji

Aap dekhte nahi hain mai yahin hoon LOL

Haha i stalked so many p,aces to get them! Lol

Use it re i will be changing mine soon after that use it

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
happy valentine's day!!! πŸ˜ƒ