Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Here is to our dear manno mamiji...

Her "Love ka chakkar" from the 130s..😊.. what a chakkar it is.. we are still swirling in it..

Edited by Horizon - 8 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
And the Payaliya's glorious Jethji...

Edited by Horizon - 8 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The jethji strikes again...πŸ˜†
Horizon thumbnail
Jethji has always been on a rampage..πŸ˜ƒ
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

new movie for barun sobti: jeth ji on a rampage.

hahahhah.

indu, thanks a tonne for those bootiphool edits. missing the man. and the show... i so hope someone gives jeth ji a plum role soon, maybe with his lip reader.

better still, let us launch this project. me mami fangurl as chief encourager and enabler... i am practicing my step dance.

Horizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 218

he was about to turn away and leave. she said, no... don't go. they had just spent their first night together sleeping next too each other. that mangalsutra caught in his button, that moment when he turned and looked at it and paused, as if reluctant to leave but he must... etched in my mind. her little frown, feeling the tug... a natural perfect moment. two people belonging together in it.

she was not letting him go... he didn't want to go.

we'd started in darkness but when the sun rose a sight that brought peace...

you just wanted to sit and watch and not say a word, in case they woke up. asr and khushi lay next to each other on the chaise longue, fast asleep.
how comfortably he snuggled against her and how naturally she lifted her chin to make space for his head. his body and hers melded, contours flowing into each other. a creative's remark about how they were like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle that fitted perfectly came to mind. there was an innocence and an excitement in the visual. and a sense of rightness. this is how they should be, beside each other, sleeping without rancour, comfortably close. snuggling just the way they are.

the entire situation had come about in the most strange way, the way they had made it to the chaise longue, their bed for the night, was child like and full of that competitive asr khushi thing. through the night he'd gone around the narrow space, trying to get a comfortable position, balancing and grabbing onto his piece of chaise longue; as she had slept in a corner, oblivious to her circling satellite.

in the middle of that, he'd managed to reach up and hold her head as he saw her sliding off precariously. such a natural scene. and so obviously a look into asr's state of heart. can't hate her, even if he wants to... his instincts won't allow it. that tucking his hand under her cheek to keep her head from dangling uncomfortably, a lovely sequence, alive with his love, his need.

nice direction and camera work. i loved the top shot of the two as the sun came up.

he woke up first and realised what had happened. her face was inches away from his and he had to stare, take the sight in, looked as if he was surprised and then he couldn't look away, he wanted her so... just then... he had to steal a few minutes simply looking at her, receiving into him what he could of her.

his hand came up again to hold her head, settle her in... he could not stay away. as she slept maybe he could let the tenderness through.

beautiful shots. i watch, my heart thudding and slowing to the rabba vey pace...

then she woke up and that surprise, followed by a murmurous emotion. the day sought something...right here... stay, it seemed to say, don't move.

lyrical really this silent set piece. asr and khushi on a chaise longue waking up next to each other after sleeping together for the first time.

a tender misty air, tremulous, precious... and a hunger in it. well, this may not be di's idea of honeymoon, but it was beautiful and moving... and of course, since it was khushi and asr by sanaya and barun, there was plenty cool in it.

even as story jumped about a little disjointed, their love story never lost track. there was always a note of something stark and real about them. this is how, you could believe people got attracted, fell in love, made mistakes, made amends, fell deeper and deeper in love and a relationship got built.
necessity is really the mother of many splendid things. that wedding had been forced on the story. and yet, because of all sorts of things, they could not be shown to be together... so creatives had to work hard to come up with scenes of asr khushi rabba vey. i have no idea who came up with this part of the story, but showing them sleeping together that too on the chaise longue, was a wonderful idea. the bed might have been considered too much of a jump in their current acrimonious state... and somehow they looked just perfect on that sloping couch, so much a part of asr's life.

i enjoyed the fact that neither was in too much of ahurry to get back to reality. the little tussle over the mangalsutra very pretty. again and again things belonging to her call out to him. and he must listen. the man who had ripped her dori, torn her dupatta, let her go from a higher floor... is yet to realise that resistance is futile. he is caught in that mangalsutra knot and getting out of it is not possible.

i am not much into the shameless use of signs of marriage, considered sacred by many, to tell a story of love... trying to get into and manipulate the emotional under layer of the audience. and even if they were not married and it was an ordinary chain that had held him back, i'd find it equally beautiful. for asr and khushi paint for me a love story that really is not bound by the norms of rigid custom and society.

they reach and elevate the idea of love beyond all that.

that mangalsutra... months ago, it had been her dupatta, a white untouched one that had trailed and lingered on the contours of his face, making him turn, eyes searching. that time he couldn't see her... this time, there she was... there she was.

some scenes from the night before they slept off... i liked kkgsr's gleeful, how could the mosquitoes bite you, they only drink sweet blood. i completely fell for his tenderness toward his hater on their sleeping place.

now he can't talk... and a little more of look look how well khushi gets asr will be unleashed upon us... as if such an obvious ploy was needed to establish that. i liked her exasperated dialogue though... tell me what other "takniki kharabi" you have, bimari of sugar, allergy to agarbatti, and what else...

how could he say, helpless against the assault of one number khushi kumari gupta now singh raizada.

That was indeed a beautiful moment, captured ever beautifully in your words indi. thanks for reminding it was their first night spent together..The evening didn't really start well.. but it ended in perfect harmony... . recall it was behind that chaise that Khushi tried to hide on anj's anniversary day long ago... here it fit the bill perfectly not too much not too little...I also love how his head cocooned in her neck.. not the hers in his.. which is the usual way ... made it an extra special... their body language reeked overwhelming chemistry...

Khushi was a hilarious riot with her remarks in that darkness just earlier..kuch jal raha hai.. aap ka ghamand...:).. table for two.. ek inke akad ke liye...she can never get over his "air".. how where he gets it from.. poor little girl..

thank indi.. didn't this epi has little more after he lost his voice?
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

hi indu...

kya jal raha ha? aap ka ghamand. teehee... only these two can do that so right. and the dialogues were funny.

thanks for reading. yes, there was something totally unexpected and telling in the way his head tucked comfortably in the crook of her neck. always a need in this man and yet he sets the tone of their relationship... asr hai, what to do.

i loved that shot when they wake up... it felt right. and after all the squabbling and behaving in that irritated way, this was beautiful harmony and a peek at the truth of their feelings.

there was more, he lost his voice, somehow the set up didn't grab me, so i just didn't feel like talking about it.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index

Epi 209

~Heart To Heart~

"Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." ~unknown~

Heart and inner eye shows you a path but mind always brings delusional path in between your choice.That happened on that dreadful night when Shyam came in between Arnav and Khushi but destiny is determined otherwise.Today Khushi and Arnav has red gulal on their cheeks while evil is still trying his mind games to bring a rift in between em by applying green and red both on his cheeks.He did get success in blurring Khushi's vision but not her heart "aap bure insaan ho" which always beats for one man who is always there to protect his Love...This scene has a deep significance as Arnav is always protecting her since from the beginning from this evil...

Two pure souls are seeking each others' heart today and Slither's moves act as a catalyst each time to speed up their heartbeat.Khushi is a DeviMaiya's child and she has to pure her from this evil taint and dirt today because when he was planning in front of DM's Diya , her fire was taking an oath to put him so down today...

Kushi who has been tarnished by his filthy hands and the dirt in her eyes and seeks for water to clean it.She finds the one with roses , Arnav's Mom and her blessings along with DM who wants her children to be with each other by erasing all the harshness and soft petals heren are reinvigorating those feelings and emotions which were just becoming the dream of yesterday.She is having a moment to herself after seeing her Love,Arnavji's smile seeing her smile in the crowd and that is reeling all the moments again in front of her which she does't want to remember any more."Bhulana chahte hain par bhula nahin pate" is the one which is a question for her.Those emotions are troubling her heart again, a heart which beats for the man who had crushed her dreams brutally.

Thinkable POINT:Arnav and Khsuhi both have same color on their cheeks"RED" which she mentioned to Shyam by herself "jaise bhi huwein , bas dhakanain ek ho gayein" [Heartbeats become one] and that is where Shyam comes with two colors on his cheeks green and red, he also found that both , Arnav and Khushi are not one physically yet and that MU makes him plunge after kidnpping because Khushi asked Arnav if u will see in my eyes , u know I am telling the truth...A ...SLAP on his face and out of RM...

Khushi standing under the gazebo thinking about her love , her heart,"Arnavji" after clearing momentarily delusion thoughts created by evil to see clearly but evil always helped brewing up the hidden desires. Her heart took her message to the one who is standing right here after not finding her in the Holi crowd and calls her name with concerns"Khushi!!!"

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:That was the day when Arnav came to know that Khushi is just like him, an orphan and she has no one blood relation in this world like he has, his Di. When Arnav went to apologize to Khushi it was under the open sky, under the star and in a gazebo, where Khushi for the first time had shared her fears, sorrows, pains with Arnav; that was the day she poured her heart out to a person who even a moment back didn't even care to value her presence; It was that day the two hearts have connected with each other for the first time. It was that day the Mother Nature witnessed the beginning of their journey in the night, with the pain, in darkness and in sorrow as that day was his Parents' Death Anniversary, a sad day.

That Arnav stopped Khushi from leaving and today Khushi stopped Arnav from leaving.

Arnav finds her and it puzzles her seeing her like this alone and disconnected to the others.He sees her in distress and moves forward to soothe her but she turns away.Still some evil dust particles are distracting her from a clear vision towards her love and life.

She is hastily trying to clear her vision but Arnav turns her around to face him.He blows away the dust of unclear thoughts to clear her judgment so she can see it properly.That helps Khushi to regain her blurred vision that had been designed by Shyam's dirty minds and which is fogging her ways to the reality but it is clearing by Arnav by himself today.All the misconceptions are getting cleared by him ,by his gentle acts.His gentle touch is taking her back to Diwali when she was having dust in her eyes and Arnav cleared it and that day he followed that dust to reach her.The soothing touch of him which she thought she had lost and deviated from her is caressing her visage again.Today Arnav is bringing her back to the same path which he followed on the dust particles to her on Diwali .Arnav thinks she has lost her path to him and she thinks the same for herself but today both are making path towards each other in this colorful dust around em by removing the evil within. Khushi gets overwhelmed again by these emotions which are empowering her with the confused notions once again.She removes his hand by pushing it away from her.Arnav gets dejected by this rejection of hers and swallowed his pain for the Lady Love who means world to him but loves someone else according him. But there are certain desires you can't escape from and this is one of them as he can't stop loving her no matter what. Arnav starts moving away from her by commanding her wish but halt by surprise finding out that that the hand which she had brushed off is in her clutch to make him stop moving away from her.

Arnav stops and turns around to her with quizzical eyes without uttering a word.He is calm and content in her hold as he aspires for years and Khushi does not disappoint him in his aspiration today.She comes closer to him gently cups his face. A face of an innocent man who has been betrayed by swaying emotions by his own and has a cloak of stone after dealing with each hit of the storm till now as nothing could break him but this one storm which is cracking the shell of this stone in pieces day by day.This one storm has shattered the infrastructure 0f his faith one more time beyond repair.

Arnav looks at her nonplussed but doesn't say anything while Khushi bares her heart again with all the innocence of the world within "Arnavji hum aapse Khuch poochna chate hain"[I want to ask you something.] She grabs his hand and brings it closer to her heart and seeks to know, trusting him despite having it crushed once before "aisa Kyuon hota hai, aap jab bhi humare paas atey hain humari dhakan tez ho jati hai..humne samjhne ki bohat koshish ki ...bhoolna chate hain par bhula nahin pate"...[ why myheart begins to race in your vicinity ]...

Arnav gets perplexed by her simple yet question filled with heaping emotions. He was looking something elusive and hoping may be there is a residue of softness in her heart for him and he gets blown out by this one act of Khushi,like his shattering world got some faith back in it.Khushi's soft yet lovable act to this man who was looking for a ray of hope and got fluorescent light in his dark life, makes him overwhelmed by her faith in him.It moved his heart which tears upas words cannot compensate what he wants to say.Then a small smile of gratitude , of happiness ...as he accepts and can't deny that how much she means to him..Barun was brilliant.Today Arnav's world is opened to vistas of colors by one question of her and by finding the truth that her hearts only beats for him his eyes just brim with emotions .Arnav who was desolated and pushed back to his barren colorless life is seeing a light by the end of this road after so many days. He gets stumbled in his own actions by this selfless and loving girl who still loves him in spite of the innumerable hurts he had given her.He caresses that loving and admiring face as his words are flowing through his eyes.His love for her is ready to consume both and both can see and feel it to the depth of their heart.A single tear making its way from the heart, The frozen heart thawing enough for a tear to form in eyes after that dreadful night when he cried for his sister . The cold heart has been touched again by the warmth of her love and he pauses to give her the answer with the same warmth but she passes out putting all of her trust in his arms by bringing him from his apathy. Arnav smiles in gentle wonder holding her leaning body on him , assuring her trust on him. He lifts her and carries her by crossing all the barriers with content and happiness to his heart which her love has emerged in him.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Today one loop is closing which opened on guest house night when he was holding this ethereal ,petite Lady Love in his arms and caressing her visage with quizzical eyes and conflicting emotions .The questions which were hanging in them from that night till now are clear now.Today he has a clear vision.he loves her more than anything in this world ,she feels safe in his tenderness and protective visage.He feels to protect her from ll the evil of the world.He couldn't bear her locks irritating her then and this urge still remained same.The questions which arise that night got answers today.

On Diwali night, Arnav had made Khushi sat on the lounge chair and put the Payal on Khushi by kneeling down to give her respect and opened his heart for the first time and this day also he made her lie on the same lounge chair by the pool and kneeled down by her side and opened his heart out.

He brings her to their Eternal Heaven a place which is a witness of their love more than anyone.Arnav places her on the recliner and covers her from all the storms of this world.He clears her face from the colors in such a gentle care that even air can bruise her but not his touch.He is so concentrated taking care of her petite form with his muscular one that if this is the only thing he ever wants to do.He removes her locks from her face as he can't stand any hurdle in her way or in his way reaching her.

Khushi responds to his warmth and stirs awake at his touch.She opens her eyes, and looks into his softened , concerned and perturbed gaze. It seems like time got frozen in Khushi's mind and she continues where she left off "Arnavji aapne humare sawal ka jawab nahin diya".[Arnavji ,u didn't give mw answer of my question]...She is eager to know the reason , his answer. Arnav promises to give her one by softly holding her cheek"main batata hoon aisa kyuon hota hai..",[I tell u why it happens]... Arnav leans forward and holds her hand, glides it to his heart , where his own striding heart beat is mingling some message to help him to deliver her what she wants to hear...hey hey mingles it's beat in the BG ...He tells her"jub tum mere paas hoti ho tou tumhari Dhakano ke saath saath mere dil ki dhakan bhi taiz ho jati hai... humari dhakanain eik ho jati hain ...jo tum mehsoos karti ho who main mehsoos karta hoon... ..."

Translation: When u are near me , my heartbeat goes faster in ur vicinity too , That's what u feel , I feel because ur hearts become one...]

Khushi's eyes brim hearing this confession of him as she understands that it is not only her who has these feelings , these are mutual .She repeats herself for assurance and he completes it for her "humari Dhakanain..." Eik ho jati hain..." Both look into each other and share this joy of acceptance of feelings with soft yet content smile,The reason and discovery of intensifying of their Heart beats and their love ...along with Rabba Ve...

I loved , loved the journey of them through fb's by the poolside ,...Their concentration of eyes at each other sharing those moments. The first Fb starts with them at Dargah ...Both not interested ,stranger to each other... , The second one is when she hits his car meaning their life starts crossing each other and that day she made a dent on his head by stirring unknown emotions in him which made him angry each day,next is the photoshoot...where the anger and rage changes to uncontrollable attraction and admiration,.The last rain scene..when she has become a vital part of him that he can risk his own life to save hers...She means everything to him yet to be acknowledged "mujhe kissi ladki se koi Fadak nahin padta...",

On the contrary , the game has begun as Shyam indeed has found their secret of living separate under one roof with the help of Anjali and Anjali's "Sab ka Nasha jo utarna hai..." in indicating future...

Arshi's Index

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 8 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
episode 220

"kyunki main apne awaz wapis aane ka credit tumhe nahin dena chahta tha. i didn't want you to get any credit."

he lunged forward and gripped her shoulders, something uncontrollable in him. it charged the air and as if in a flash the entire texture of the episode changed. became dense, traveling in, hitting places within hard.

i thought of houdini. he was said to be the master of escape. you never how and from where he disappeared. poof, he was gone. barun and sanaya do the same thing, but in there case... poof, and it's here. something enters the arena without you ever knowing how. suddenly, there it appears... in the most unexpected moment and it is absolutely real, absurdly so. perfect in tone colour content. gripping.

right through the episode, starting with that incorrigible and nasty prank by the raizada, totally cheesed off with his nonsense talking sethi brothers catching wife, there's been a sense of mirth and fun. but before i proceed, a pause on the ridiculous leg pulling at the top of episode.

though khushi's tone was irritating and a little hysterical, she poor thing really was pleased with her move with the brothers not sethi. but soon she realised she had hurt asr in some way, not very clear to her how, yet she had.
"
aaj humne phirse galati se arnav ji ko chot pahunchaya...," i've again by mistake i have hurt him, she said as she pulled out her diary and noted. i found that stilted, but then came the cop.

unlike the sethi imposters, he was cast well, and a sequence got going that had me laughing. there was something really funny about the interchange. sanaya warmed to the humour and a sense of real sanka, not the made up one that i am allergic to and practically lose my words over, came into being.

then walked in laad governor along with his ghamand and a bottle of water. so he had gone to get that; nice touch, no loose ends. one look at the situation and a good old mera naam hai arnav singh raizada akad kicked in. she had gotten to him, he meant to get even. promptly, understanding the opportunity in an instant, and in a most asr way, he did something not so nice...

there's a sting in this man which i enjoy. it makes his mind more complex and attractive. like his huge capacity to love is this other side of him. rile him and he will get after you. this too is asr. he is no flat, single dimensional, easy to love and justify every action of his kind of fellow. he can cross limits, do mad things, sometimes really mad things... as we know.

she who can read him without him having to say a thing, understnds what he means as he stands there looking devastating and gesturing with strange (read gorgeous) expressions... soon it's her doing the bizarre sit ups holding her ears. the cop is mystified... this is not school, o madam ji.

she is not asking for maafi from the law, she retorts, she seeks forgiveness from the one who is a law unto himself. laad governor of kahin ke.

ah, the ajeeb world of mr and mrs raizada. "main bhi kya pooch raha hoon," what am i even asking, mutters the harassed policeman and stalks off putting on his topi, his head buzzing no doubt.

in the car, a sweet moment. a look at his wife, but no, she doesn't want to say anything.

the feeling of fun continued. now via khushi's fairly hysterical reaction to arnav ji not getting his voice back. she he fretted about it, since medicines, the doc helpfully said, would exacerbate the diabetes. she found a kada recipe that will work... and came with her godmother of sanka's (niece had certainly inherited the core of sanka from this lady who kept telling her she was not their blood... that tie being definitely thicker than one delivered by mere genes) sing song couplet:
long saunf saunt tulsi ka waar/ khol de gala aar ya paar. the strike of cloves, fennel, dry ginger, basil/opens up the voice right through (very bad translation).

nani was in a manipulative nani mood, she made chhotey drink the bitter stuff with threats of calling di.

chhotey made cute-ish faces. i wondered if they were too sweet for me.

soon he got his voice back, but for some reason i couldn't fathom at that point, decided not to tell khushi. instead, he pointed out the dust on his table. doc had also said there should be no dust near him. of course, "it's all my fault, everything is my fault" mode khushi rushed about cleaning madly. while he sat there with a mean look, enjoying her discomfiture and frenetic worry.

again a game. the camera even got into the mood and did that typical quick zoom of tv soap when trying to show us the baddie. oh bad boy he really was today.

i was slightly mystified a la cop.

finally, khushi thought of a filmy nuska and appeared with a knife. for once she beat shyam hollow at being bizarre. he had in the meantime been shown rushing about saaley saab's room riffling through his wardrobe, again with door open and saaley saab right there somewhere. what the, shyam... tum theek ho?

nand kissore.
main bhi kya pooch rahi hoon.

"what the hell khushi! pagal ho gayi ho kya tum!" silly question, shatir laad gov. she has told you during holi, she was born that way.

yes, she stood before him with a knife shrieking, the whole family gathered and reacted to every moment of this charade. mama ji was very funny and made me miss my mama. good actor, very interesting character, the disappearing of him, i am still not able to get.

anyway, what perplexed me even more was this whole heightened to almost camp style of episode. what exactly was going on here? i understand ipk has to adhere to daily soap norms of never being too heavy or serious for too long... audiences apparently find it hard. and usually ipk has moved across our emotion scape with such expertise, beautiful smooth writing and flipping of scenarios and moods...

i wasn't even clear as to why he played that trick right in the beginning. yeah, he was mad at her... but he made her do sit ups on the road? okay i love the sting in asr but i wasn't getting the reason for it clearly.

of course, when he said this plan was "stoopid" i was so diverted by the stoopid, i almost reached nainital.

but she asked why, after all had left.

and he lunged forward. in an instant appeared that thick yanking emotion that makes you sit up. his anger poured out... this was never a joke, none of all that was happening was really light or funny from where he stood... or she went crazy.

that houdini trick feeling grabbed the whole episode in its fist and went viral, raging backward through the it, touching and colouring what i had seen before. making them pulsate with this skein of anger winding in him... a feeling of continuity of emotion came in. right from that night on the terrace, his inner space is in turmoil. it comes and goes but never quite leaves. her mind too is in the grasp of that crazy night... together this rollercoaster they ride... it may seem like fun sometimes, but within throbs a tight, large, complex emotion... which is only too real. in it a pyaar, a chot, a dhakdhak, some hamesha, and lots of gussa.

"i didn't want you to get any credit," he is still holding her tight, his body taut with tension and rage, his voice is grazing my heart, and she is looking at him horrified.

Edited by indi52 - 8 years ago
Faiqa, absolutely fun and honor reading your analysis after ages.The connecting Dots of colors on their faces,and Gazebo πŸ‘superb.
Never paid attention to that.
A big Thank You for this treat.πŸ€—