Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
^^^

bas pata chal jata hai.. when it is forced..
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Indi di am here after a long time.. reading your take was relaxing and rejuvenating..

The end 2 edits .. breath taking.. I have read and laughed at the conversation around the cockroach. kya din the wo.

A lot of it was silly.. the goat and kamlesh.. and more of it contrived.. the slipping.. but that chemistry.. the hesitance in khushi.. the undeniable attraction.. and the thrilling dip in his voice.. I agree with you.. I wonder if he registered that change in khushi too.. but ASR has to be off hand.. ab ja kyu nai ri ho.. spoiled me for life he has!

Seeing this scene I got reminded of Khushi's reaction when ASR asks her to help take off his shirt during that contract biwi tel malish time. I love how flustered she was and he all matter of fact.. flirting, teasing, giving her that sense of haq on him..

Post holi one of the things I miss most is the lovely young girl married look that Khushi has in the first few episodes of 200. Those crisp sarees neatly pinned up. And a look of quiet dignity.

Lovely to see you over here after a long time, Rhea.
I can't agree with you more on the styling post holi. They should've continued with that sari look if they wanted a change. I felt that showed up her youth and innocence even more. For me one reason for the disconnect with khushi's character was that look.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kizh72

Lovely to see you over here after a long time, Rhea.

I can't agree with you more on the styling post holi. They should've continued with that sari look if they wanted a change. I felt that showed up her youth and innocence even more. For me one reason for the disconnect with khushi's character was that look.

Thanks for the welcome back Kizh.. how has it been here? Indi di and katelyn giving us all acidity attacks with reblast edits?

I really like the phrase you chose..youth and innocence.. And also that certain self respect. She might be sanka but she had dignity and nothing shallow in her thoughts.

Haven't seen an episode for a while. Should probably go watch.

Originally posted by: indi52

epiosde 213

trying to catch a feeling.

Killer...and I'm trying to catch my breath. 🤢
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: indi52

epiosde 213

trying to catch a feeling.

Indi... Stumped indeed! Simply awesome...

Imagine... Believe... Achieve... Do these words sound familiar to you???
That describes you... Seems a dream proved real...👏👏👏
rulama thumbnail
The other edits are vying one with the other too. Simply marvelous Indi...👍🏼
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

rulama,

thank you so much... that sounds so so sweet... i am stumped. i've been having a weird day, then i read this. lifted my spirit. glad you enjoyed the edits.
indi52 thumbnail
episode 214

as khushi looking very pretty in bright bright pink spoke to lakshmi ji, these days she and her quadraped friend are very close indeed, i wondered where it all was going. a sudden frenzy about returning asr's rs 300 which was brought about in a slightly force fitted way, became the key ingredient in the recipe for a supreme deliciousness, perfectly seasoned and served, quite unforgettable. it lasted only a few minutes, but that was enough.

she had stormed his office with mountains of food... made me nostalgic. i remembered the wonderful office episodes. that pristineness of a girl from another planet raiding a boy's whole universe. so much has happened here.

of course, the staff and their talk is a little unreal. and where are pam and sim? but really when one is looking at a real dish, a five star one and i don't mean the salad, who cares. how can this fellow look that attractive with his head fixed at an awkward angle.

and how does a girl look delectable in a tent?

but this is the world of ipk and sorcery is often afoot here. anything really can happen.

like those stainless tiffin boxes, as in dabbas, can disappear. and you can go looking for them everywhere and then find yourself walking up a winding stairway.

at the top of it, the ogre might be sitting there in his glass palace hugging, yes that, a metal container, one of those dabbas... dipping his long brown agile fingers into it with alacrity, and lifting the contents, then stuffing it straight into his mouth. oh so delicately, though.

yes, the ogre with the head stuck at an awkward angle, might... no will... be found eating up everything in those dabbas and licking his fingers with clear and present relish.

unknown to you, a person in another galaxy, far far away... separated from you by both time and space, may be falling flat and dying at the sight even as the pink of your tent spreads to your heart. and your "what the!" (result of a bit of let's be cute writing) melts away as did your haw look, giving way to a tremor in your being, and bringing on a smile. a perfectly tremulous one.

the ogre whose life you are determined to wreck using your 100 ways to get after him, is eating the food you'd cooked after glowering and ordering his minions to eat pijja (what's with our pronunciation sigh)... and this will fill you with happiness... absolute joy.

maybe it satiates a hunger... a thirst in you.

maybe it fills not only his stomach. to eat food made by one's own true love it is said brings a special kind of nourishment. to the spirit, the heart and if we believe in it, the soul.

no wonder rabba vey plays its sweetest gentlest tenderest notes as this magic floats and mesmerises you.

ah that scene of asr eating surreptitiously away from all, guarding his dabbas and going at it swiftly... his fingers dashing into his mouth, a complete concentration... how totally delightful.

and her watching him, becoming khushi as khushi is again, feeling happy, a bit shy, thrilled that he loves her cooking.

such a man woman moment. and so wonderful a way to speak of feelings when the usual ways are not available.

i don't know if this is rare writing or not, but it is completely edible acting. by both.

how badly he wants to eat the jalebi... khushi, don't stop him please. and that look on his face when he realises he is caught in the act by none other than his tormentor. where are these people, really.

beautiful this insight... love has a way of sneaking out and running away with the moment, even if you are hating each other with a passion.

how lovely and shy and proud and dreamy kkg, sorry... sr, looks standing alone, playing with the thought of him enjoying her cooking.

at the end of the episode, as he walked into his home, talking asr on the blue tooth, sorcery found its way in again. this time it made a girl walk on her bed as she discussed business. if he talks ten crores, she talks ten thousand, if he is the astute industrialist, don't think she is any less...

she wants gunwatta stuff. don't understand? kality kality... samajhte? you understand quality or not? halwai ki beti and businessman ki patni... daughter of a confectioner, wife of a businessman, is she. don't you think you can mess with her.

at this the ogre looking up ready to get angry, must let a gleam light up his eyes instead, a funny crooked almost smile coming on. and far away in another galaxy someone must choke and stare, wondering what will happen the next day.

tring ting... rabba vey must play.

the girl smiled brightly and said in this knowing way, "ab aaya na truck pool ke neeche..." no idea what that means but something like, yeah, now you're talking, i guess. whatever it was, the gleam in the eye only deepened.

how to stay immune to someone when all your defences are blown. how to make an episode taste so good with the bare minimum ingredients. i guess when you have the freshest ones, an ogre and a pink tent, anything is possible. all a matter of kality... kality.

side dish

~ mano darling on the ramp in tight fitting maadel type clothes. did she twist her ankle and fall just like a girl on a dark night of 6 june? sorcery everywhere.

~ "aur tum sabki kitty party khatam ho gayi ho... get back to worrrk. now." that crunchy hot nastiness and deadly dilli amriki accent of asr

sorry, di... this has no trace of a five star dish in it.

Edited by indi52 - 8 years ago
rulama thumbnail
A girl in a tent, a man in Polyester suit, A woman decked up and in layered make-up, a dressed up goat... ho ho ho... had us glued to the serial...😆

Once again the edits are lovely Indi...

Aur ek baat... Gourmet platter...🤣🤣🤣

Edited by rulama - 8 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

😆 😆 😆

hi rulama,

yeah... polyester suit with jacket of very awkward length. glued is right and i know the reason for that is certainly not the writing most times.

teehee... maybe we should send di some of those gourmet platter refs.

thanks for liking the edits.

Edited by indi52 - 8 years ago