Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: kizh72

Indi di, Indu,

I'm so enjoying reading these chats!
Indi di, you are right, bringing la home was precipitated by that argument with nani. Otherwise don't think he would've brought her into his private space. And he likes the calm his home affords, along with happy busy family members. But I wonder, that argument with nani was also because in a sense he had started to lose grip on himself from the gota pom pom attack. If not maybe he would've had a more calmer chat with nani, di, et al.
Maybe I should be expending all this thinking on what I should really be doingπŸ˜†

this is what you really should be doing. πŸ˜†

yeah, pompom dhari seductress was on his mind but i think that nani chhotey friction was nothing new. both fiery strong people and you could feel his gussa and suffocation at nani insisting on getting him married, he speaks of his "ghutan", bringing achhi bahu to see him, then attacking the girl he thinks he can chill with, a streak of my life my wish in him, he says as much.

and again, it was jija darling that sprang the bring la home idea...

all along the larger scheme of moving the action to rm. but story telling had a nice feel... a smoothness. of course, by the time he is raving and telling jija about why his way cannot be respected... that fab bedroom chat with jija soon after he brings la home and in angry with nani... he is talking about his right to live his way, not believing in marriage, gf has just come home, he is angry...

"zindagi meri hai... aur mujhe aap jaantey hai... shadi ko leke mera nazariya baaki sab logon se alag hai..." i loved te way he said that.

and at shyam's kaman se nikla hua teer aur zaban se nikla hui shabd, his subconscious plays a deadly trick... his mind goes to some other place, you can feel it.

when shyam goes to you can't press rewind... a beat... his thoughts have raced to pompom rani and all hat's done and cannot be undone.

the actions he can't reverse.. the snapping of the dori... dropping her from his office... in the guest house... and finally in the storeroom, her declaration she is leaving.

it's like a body blow... his breath heaves... aargh gorgeous acting and neat neat story telling. you can't stop your subconscious, it does what it does.

never felt wrong... felt human.

and shyam at this stage was not bad either. i liked the fact they let him wear his ear ring... wish they had gone for subtlety with shyam and that story.

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hayee, bhaat a teer you have shot towards me! Hum ijj the gonesπŸ˜†

That was one fabulous scene. And him wanting to lead his life his way, only thing he's asking for himself, doesn't mean any harm and disrespect to anyone...
Isn't this what made the character magnificent in a way, that realization that he had done wrong, and not knowing what causes him to lose control and do those things.
Shyam was also more layered in a sense. They could've done so much with him. 

Was watching one ramji padharoing from his self imposed van vaas yesterday!πŸ˜†
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

hayee, magnificent he was. which vanvaas leaving scene? tells tells.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh Yes the
"if only life has a rewind button" realizatio.. he got redemption from guest house then and there.. Kizh.. absolutely absolute agree thats what made this character magnificent and set ASR apart from all the other so called angry young men.. there was never one like him..
on another note, unlike his other misdoings in the office/ parking lot, i never thought he was at fault for the guest house.. becos he genuinely didn't know the state of the building but the full of conscience man owns it up...can i NOT fall in love?

Indi, haven't read ur posts yet.. will be back..

indi52 thumbnail
^^^

yeah, guesthouse was not his fault at all... but he did remember again and again his gussa and how he had banished her to the place. man has a deep conscience and is honest with himself. makes him rare. intention and action are pondered by so few.

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

yeah, guesthouse was not his fault at all... but he did remember again and again his gussa and how he had banished her to the place. man has a deep conscience and is honest with himself. makes him rare. intention and action are pondered by so few.

Guesthouse was not his fault, I guess where his guilt comes from is all those calls from Sinha that he didn't take, if he had, he would've known about the situation way before it got to the stage it did. Gussa and irritation kept him from taking those callsπŸ˜†
I won't blame the girl, she doesn't know, or have the sophistication to know why he's been so nasty, a person who doesn't know her in any way, why has he taken such a dislike to her? When it all reaches a boiling point, she gives it to him, becoming unreasonable in the process, same like him
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

Guesthouse was not his fault, I guess where his guilt comes from is all those calls from Sinha that he didn't take, if he had, he would've known about the situation way before it got to the stage it did. Gussa and irritation kept him from taking those callsπŸ˜†
I won't blame the girl, she doesn't know, or have the sophistication to know why he's been so nasty, a person who doesn't know her in any way, why has he taken such a dislike to her? When it all reaches a boiling point, she gives it to him, becoming unreasonable in the process, same like him

yeah, he had not taken sinha's calls in his irritation, poor chap, i can imagine his state of mind as he drove to the guest house. there of course sublime notes were hit. i loved as everyone else, khushi's ferocious anger. sanaya was brill. she was not to blame at all, for anything and her anger wastotally understandable, beautiful was its denouement... hum theek nahin hain. her resignation wrath... lovely... aapke vajah nahin, aapke bawajood bhi... while asr dealt with anger, remorse, and something else, then let anger win.
indi52 thumbnail
yay... this one is for blast really... that siggie which says kamaal topic maker. our topic, everyone's is kamaal ka. this is what i wrote on the awards thread.

hi dev team and members of this wonderful forum,

what a surprise. and such a beautiful siggie. thank you so so much for your votes and for even thinking of me while nominating. when katelyn said "congratulations" i was like huh! what the...

came here, and these gorgeous awards.

thank you.

i-f has been practically second home, certainly my skd for almost three years, really appreciate all that you guys do here to keep things happy and in place.

congratulations to all winners and my dear blast friend arshihamesha, aap ke liye special wala hug.

if i have been noticed as tm, it's really thanks to the blast from the past threads and now the reblast... threads that really belong to and are created by each and every one at the blast, so my dear dear mad bad crazy funny totally blasting friends, major i love dammit to all of you and aap kabhi nahin shut up hello hi bye bye hai re nandkissore. muaah muaah. what a deadly honour for our final thread.

here's to our biggest inspiration, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? without you where would i be, really, you give me so much.

once more, development team, you guys are astonishingly good at what you do, thanks for keeping the forum alive even if ipk is over. oh what am i saying, is ipk ever over? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

in russia, in arabia, in southern india, and who knows where else and always in my heart it plays and says... hamesha.

now better go and add that siggie to indi52.

all the best. thanks. aate hain.

cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dham... dhadam...dhadaam. Phinally landed here Blaster Behens. Now going to read all the maal scrutinized under so many teere nazars. πŸ˜†
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dude did I just? You guys drive me to it. I have economics on 22, the only subject my engineering dimag hasn't registered yet. But after reading the first 7 pages of this thread, my my, hum eggjam phorgetiya gaye. I am going to watch at least 3 episodes of IPK before I sit and attempt padhai likhai. 
Rhea behen, Kiz Behen, Faiqa behen, loved loved your "How I met your favorite TV show."