Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Episode 3  ๐Ÿคข

Kate, this is the most deadly weapon you've created. Can imagine the mass destruction this missile is causing all around. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by DurgaS - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

EPISODE 1-2

First epi starts from the point where both are shown out there to right a wrong..She was there to talk to her Jijaji for dowry just for her SISTER and he was there to get their home back where he was thrown out with his sister and today he bought it for his SISTER.Both have a mission ...just to protect sisters...his main soul reason of his life ..Anjali and her is Payal and these two sister become the reason of their union.

These two epis shows his image of success...paisa...money and power but besides getting all his ego is still there hurting him in return ...the GREAT ASR is still 14 years old child playing these hide and seek games ...with himself to beat the odds of his painful past

They are meeting at a crowded place ...awww...the pull which was making them unaware of their surroundings set the fire right there...She fell on his heart which picked up that thudding beat by seeing her mesmerizing beauty and innocence which made his eyes landing over her lips...which later he couldn't resist touching and adoring in guest house...but at this moment  the alarm rings in him...how can he let that happen.He can't give his heart that permission and how did this low aukat gal can dare doing that...she has entered where no one can .A concealed Arnav as ASR...yes the same man will reveal his heart "Dil ki baat "  where he openly accepts 

" Kitni sundar hai na Khushi ... uski aankhen ... uske baal .. uske honth" ... but not in front of her...she doesn't know that...

Arnav , with his painful state, closed eyes...regardless has won the place but still peace is far far from his heart...his claim that he has moved on but he was more into this whirlpool of pain than ever ...but a pull...a strong pull makes him ...brings him out of that frozen avalanche which compels him to open his eyes and he follows that pull ...this is destiny but amazingly 

Behind closed eyes at that place...his PAST
sitting there in between this war ...his PRESENT
and he is meeting his fate ...Khushi ...in front of his eyes...his FUTURE

because this pull of future is what makes him forget everything in diwali, in heer ranjha, and he even on wedding night when he says 

" khushi mein aaj tumhare saamne khada hoon..par nafrat aur dard keh elawah kuch nahi..."  

yes that is the same as here...I made my VM on this point but thnx to BIG fish for eating it..

Before I move on this fall has my eyes on...just like ASR๐Ÿ˜‰

The moment she falls in his arms .. he is lost , she is lost as no one else exits in their surroundings... but  Khushi's embrace around him... before  she starts to struggle in his arms ... while he was lost in her beauty ... she was holding on to him ...as always  and that rejection in her eyes from his need makes him angry...HE WANTS TO BE NEEDED...even though it was so early but he liked it...that she was holding on to him... which he doesn't care now but this makes him fall for her when he brings her from Guest house and she clutches on to him and then in Nainital and this is his expectation at the top of hill when her lifeless hand doesn't do that and his fears starts raging him...
this hold on to always remain in the picture...whether she was in his office...regardless he was an angry boss or in Shantivan because in her unconscious she knows he is her pillar to hold on and we see that clearly when she cries on his shoulder after Shyam's exposure or holds his arm seeing his Jiji and Akash happy at the hill...and always

Here comes the stepping up either in hate or love towards  his love and her towards resistance accepting it because of that.

Arnav walks towards her & she walks back ... a cute start of this hate and love chess game which ends by Arnav's check mate  by winning his Queen after kidnapping ...nah wrong after Daadi's arrival and his claim to ' jahn mari patnoi nahi aa sakti wahan meri koi zaroorat nahin " and he comes to her base point standing right next to her...

Now comes my most fav scene "PEARLS" and I can see your faces...with this ...not again Faiqu...๐Ÿ˜†

I just said above, Arnav compliments Khushi during Holi but not in front of her...in front of Nani and Anjali...but go one step behind in these stepping game...after Sangeet he did it..."yeh rang tum pe utna bhi bura nahi lagta"..never directly and even while adoring her ankles with her payals.."these are beautiful" in GH after TV biwi game...instead of praising her beautiful feet which he was adoring during Diwali...till he puts mustache on her after Haldi "Khushi tum sach main bohat khoobsurat ho"

Now when he breaks her Dori..look at his face,he is hurt doing that...why because he reads that "Sach " truth ...innocence in her eyes which always was there but she triggered the avalanche by reminding him off his mission...saving and protecting his Di...and same happens on the dreadful night when he looks at hers eyes and then lips while standing at the stairs...closing fists...her innocence and her words  "Chod dijiye Anjaliji ko"

and that happens  all the time when he rejects her innocence .. he rejects what is his heart is saying...not mind...and that is why when he tells her teh truth , while standing outside teh GH ...his closed eyes are remembering all of this but those words manipulate and challenge his judgement...breaking Dori ...Duppatta under his feet meaning rejecting the innocence and purity of  the PULL which he has and she feels in her Dhak Dhak ...till Holi..."when he tells her upon her request "Humari sansain ek ho jaatin hain...

While PEARLS...Symbol of innocence and purity of emotions which both feel in the form of tears, fears, smiles ,pains, but while rejecting her innocence and embracing her with all of these ...in return he felt the same "Har Bar"

Yes ...he let her go because he was adamant that she is wo aurat...who looks innocent yet full of deceit...but his heart knew all along that she was innocent...till at the Airport..."Kyuon Khushi se door jane main itti Takleef ho rahi hai..."

Now link this to ... 

Khushi's dream where Arnav embraces her with pearl necklace and  this comes just after his acceptance of "I Love U Khushi" on the phone ... in her heart she knows all the time , he has accepted her innocence but she was still in her bafflement till he gives her again after adoring her with her fav things...chanas...and all accepting her as his...for Hamesha on Rakhi epi...and that day he embraces her putting all doubts and ego aside just keeping the torch of love higher than her imagination...He embraced her and after that keeps her in his safe cacoon

yes he gets angry when she brings Shyam home but he doesn't doubt her...and that is why when his heart accepts her innocence which he is seeing here ...there was no need of proof...because TRUST was always there but acknowledement wasn't there...The Truth was in his heart which he rejected in Epi 2 but when  he says I love You .. he accepts the truth that  ... Khushi was innocent all along.

Then protecting her innocence , her way .She answers him in the same tone as it is , "Aap hain kaun  aur kab se humare peeche pade hain..."
Her covering her back with her hair...which makes him lowers his gazes right there...WOW.loved this part...He has fallen way down in respecting this Low Aukat here..Mr Possessive...because he never crosses any limit respecting her values...not even once ...He drapes her with her own hair when NK is ogling her back...He just can't see anyone looking at her and then he does the same after sangeet...He accepts her beauty "uske Baal" in front of Nani and Anjali...on Holi...and later on his Maafi night "Tum khule balon main bohat achi lagti ho..."He tells her by himself...

Most significant moments

Episode starts with GH and two pigeons at the top of the door...same in Sheesh Mahal...Messengers over Air...who knows their destination by heart..these while birds are beyond any TRUST which any human can have or build...that is why there was no need of words...Both always felt their presence with air...and Trust thet in all the time of need he will be there and he knew always she will be there...a Pride "Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada..." and before that her confession to her heart " hawaon se aapki batain karte hain..."

The setting Sun over him and the Moon falls upon when she comes ...Ganpati in his way...showing the power of an intelligence and victorious mind along with Clock...the Time which has been stopped in his life regardless he has moved on..."main kab ka peeche chod chuka hoon..." he tells his di...but he is still 14 years old who is still holding his di to take her some safe place.

Must say HotStar ...yikes I am praising them...these Shots ...ahhh...taking my heart away.

Faiqa ,Simply awesome๐Ÿค— 

The way you have connected the present to the future episodes is simply awesome as always๐Ÿ‘.
No question, among all the beauty around him, this girl landed where no one could dare.

My favorite part is link behind eyes, and opened eyes.
Simply fabulous.Your eyes really look at things at different level.Thank you for this lovely write up๐Ÿ˜Š
ASR in episode 4!!!

Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ASR in episode 4!!!

WOW!๐Ÿ‘
^Kizh, thanks!!  I was supposed to do something else but that man there caught my eyes.  He is the best distraction ever!!

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Kate, this is the most deadly weapon you've created. Can imagine the mass destruction this missile is causing all around. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks D!!   I'm more than happy to be a part of this mass destruction.  ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

ASR in episode 4!!!

And I can hear the ASR music go ... tantantaan tan tan taantatataan ... ๐Ÿ˜† 
Too too too good Kate. ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ 

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Katelyn stunning as ever. And his eyes look darker and broodier... bravo! someone should show this to the people who takes his photos nowdays.. the man can look this good, in case his own PR has forgotten..
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow you guys are killing me with all the hotness.
ipkknd, my love, how am I ever gonna get over you.
arnav aur khushi ka tho poocho math.

hai devi mayya, lut gaye... hai lut gaye...,
lut gaye hum inke mohabath mein...

awesome thread guys, I am reliving that beautiful journey.

One more from episode 4