Aarya Babbar's book is kickass,a laugh riot emotional rollercoster

radhikaarjuhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Its all about Karishma, Gautam Preetam now n i
just read his book and cudnt stop myself from making this post..
This man is hell talented and amazing, never really supported him during biggboss(which is surely regret now) but i have realized he is a gem of a person, the way he interacts n honestly always on his grounds.. I made a post the other day about him n Upen n bcos of tht came across anther post where i found his interviews n realized he is one of the nicest human beings n one of the most humble celeb so therefore cudnt stop myself from ordering his book which i got on thursday..He is accused of being a starson always but he is such a self made man, even his book he submitted as a normal writer and penguin publications which is one of the best in India selected his manuscript n decided to publish, hats off to Aarya man seriously a true inspiration... 👏

I must say he yet again impressed me with his book n though i hardly read novels i completed his book within just two days, his storytelling way is so unique, some easy going whatsapp chats type convs n some super mesmerising great poems and quotes and the story is absolutely brilliant, Rushabh Shah the male lead i just love so much now n its so so entertaining yet emotional and super passionate lovestory oops a f**kup story actually.. It made me scratch my stomach, it made me cry man i m tottaly fida on Arya now for tht.. Never expected him to write so amazingly..Even Ritesh Deshmukh loved it n called it a laugh riot..

Guys u all should check it, he is so passionate about it always in livefeed wud talk about it during biggboss, really be a part of his happiness n buy his book n i guarantee u wont regret...I wish him all the success, this guy deserves it truly...

Edited by -VishaD- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhikaarjuhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
His amazing poem and some of his quotes n dialogues

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Discussing Aarya Babbar within context of the show is alright. Please visit the book talk forum to discuss his book, or a y other book for that matter.

BB8 DT