Shoba is liable to answer for her ignorance.

rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It looks like the story has come to a dead end.

Even if they join together against Samarth afterwards,

we cannot digest Shoba's reactions on the eve of accusations,SMS,

love letters and so on

For the last 9 years of marriage she was 200% ignorant of her husband follies and affairs.

That shows her dumbness,ignorance and laziness at heart. She was crawling

alone in the darkness

So far she has used Vikram to support her family ,seek his help to come out of the jail,

Sandeep case and so on

The morale has simply dribbled away into the floor

She had the feeling of fake friendship and was utterly selfish

She knows her husband very well and with out even having an iota of thoughts,

she blames Vikram and at the out set compares him with her Husband.

She had no intention of understanding

Vikram had invested his love in a wrong person,and that person is not worthy of his love

Even if ViBha get united, Shoba is liable to answer for her ignorance.

At each and every stage we see her as a blind person who could not see the world in real perception.

The CVs state that a woman of domestic violence rises to the occasion

and proves to the world of women's strength.In the offing we see no such revolution

or atleast an action

But I don't see any logical running of the story

Edited by rangamma - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The answer to the question is Shobha trusts her family outsider is always an outsider!!
Love thy family however crooked & crooks there are !!

Her brain plays ping pong!! Also she has her MIL at the highest order her accusation on Vikram she cud'nt say a word...

She reacts without thinking same as blame game on Vikram sending her back to Smaarth for ek aur mauka...

What is the defination of love to her understanding god only knows is it paati ki seva a good wife to a cheater husband is it blinding trusting everyone in ur family as u think they love you !!

She went and touched Vikram so many times she was the first one to hold his hand its like sayin to kiss & u become pregnant ( sorry her knowlegde of love is that) and she hugged him before he let go of her she hugged him deeply how can she hug an outsider!!

She went back to hug him when he asked for one last why ?? She was parting she cud have just walked off!! All this I am saying when Naani said who tumhsay pyaar kartha hai respect wala pyaar !!

This lady needs to sit evaluate understand indiviuals !! She has no idea of love she takes it for granted even after 9 -10 years of marraige ots like take everything which is given do not question!!

She has defiently wronged Vikram and he is upset ... Shobha has to uderstand realities in life what is love what is respect trust understanding she gets words in her mouth but not its depth!! Knowledge is scattered & stuck in confuison !! When she is slammed she rises so again a slam will have to rise her hopefully rise again to never fall down ... Well our selvess HERO Vikram will always be at her rescue !!!

So keep hope high yes its FRIDAY U TURn moment for her she is still in locked door of her castle !!!
shanti05 thumbnail
OLD SCHOOL OF THOUGHT FRIENDSHIP IS PURE ITS NOT LOVE WHAT IS LOVE LOVE IS A SMILE LOVE IS ENJOYING EACH OTHERS COMPANY !! DOES SHE UNDERSTAND THAT TYPE OF LOVE NO AND ALL THIS AFFAIR ACCUSATION FROM SAMARTH HAS POINTED FINGERS ON HERSELF BEING IN VIKRAM"S COMPANY SADLY in SOCIETY IT IS STILL A TABOO THAT WOMAN CANNOT WALK ALONG WITH AN OUTSIDER MAN >> BY SOCIETY HERE AGAIN I MEAN FAMILY SAMARTH SARIKA and ALL her MIL ...

So she has gulped everything from her POV i am saying and the blame goes to VIKRAM...

THIS IS HOW I HAVE MISANALYSED WHAT IS SHOBHA's thinking ...

As for me I see it wrong of her blaming Vikram as not trusting when he has been her biggest support...
cordless thumbnail
There is no logic in shobhas thinking. Didn't she recognize the diary of vikram? Wasn't she the one who found it outside his window when he threw it in anger? At that time they hardly knew each other. She concluded then that he had loved someone so dearly that she broke his heart. What happened to that logic now.
Secondly when her friend told her that vikram has love for her...she listened... Contemplated n went back to him...and now she is acting so weird as if she is hearing for the first time. She just doesn't deserve Vikram...
rangamma thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

OLD SCHOOL OF THOUGHT FRIENDSHIP IS PURE ITS NOT LOVE WHAT IS LOVE LOVE IS A SMILE LOVE IS ENJOYING EACH OTHERS COMPANY !! DOES SHE UNDERSTAND THAT TYPE OF LOVE NO AND ALL THIS AFFAIR ACCUSATION FROM SAMARTH HAS POINTED FINGERS ON HERSELF BEING IN VIKRAM"S COMPANY SADLY in SOCIETY IT IS STILL A TABOO THAT WOMAN CANNOT WALK ALONG WITH AN OUTSIDER MAN >> BY SOCIETY HERE AGAIN I MEAN FAMILY SAMARTH SARIKA and ALL her MIL ...

So she has gulped everything from her POV i am saying and the blame goes to VIKRAM...

THIS IS HOW I HAVE MISANALYSED WHAT IS SHOBHA's thinking ...

As for me I see it wrong of her blaming Vikram as not trusting when he has been her biggest support...

What yaar you are saying... She thinks " How can Vikram do this to me(writing letters)"
Even Naani pleaded with her that Vikram is the person who sent you to yr husband,how can he write this letters

She is not a teenager, she has the ability to raise to the position of Marketing Head in Pinnacle Industries,and has the audacity to turn down Mehta & Mehta's unprofitable offer
She can hug him ,can hold his hands...then he is not the outsider
Regarding LOVE , mind cannot play games.Heart ,that is intiution plays the major role

Leave aside LOVE...how can she disbelieve Vikram regarding the letters.

Oh ..the CVs do this... it is pointless to argue on it
shanti05 thumbnail
Let me put it in one sentence

An MU is created to trap Shobha against Vikram Samarth & Sarika are successful!!

Vikram has a uppwr hand as he knows Samarth's plan he will make all attempts to gaurd his love who is Shobha & never give up !!

Every show created MU between the leads & they have their tricks here Shobha's pure friendship was made into a love affair for her understanding.

Rest Monday will give more answers to her stupidity as its questionable !

Have a great weekend ! 😊
rangamma thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Let me put it in one sentence

An MU is created to trap Shobha against Vikram Samarth & Sarika are successful!!

Vikram has a uppwr hand as he knows Samarth's plan he will make all attempts to gaurd his love who is Shobha & never give up !!

Every show created MU between the leads & they have their tricks here Shobha's pure friendship was made into a love affair for her understanding.

Rest Monday will give more answers to her stupidity as its questionable !

Have a great weekend ! 😊

We have a friendly arguement.. that is all

The MU is created to have a rift between the leads.

But Shoba's belief in the dirty trick gives us pain

CVs should have shown in her introspection that she does not believe it at all

But she thinks that all men are same and compares V with Samrath.

that pricks us all

Thank you for coming with me so far,...have a nice day
-sudha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You have written so well ! The story has lost its charm !
When Shobha told her friend that Vikram cannot lover her- and it would be an "extra marital affair"- I was aghast !

In yesterdays episode, when she says Vikram has spoilt thier pure relationship with love! I it was worse!
After these thoughts how will they show her accepting Vikrams love or loving him back in return?

She is also being shown to have no mind of her own ! She believes whatever is being told to her, irrespective of who tells her!

The show has been a big huge disappointment! They could have easily shown a beautiful build up of ViBha relationship ! They took the easy way out with the 6 month leap ! and brought this messy Samarth -Sarika track ! They are letting Sarika get away with a murder and a murder attempt?

Its really a story gone completely awry! 😕

rangamma thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sudha-

You have written so well ! The story has lost its charm !

When Shobha told her friend that Vikram cannot lover her- and it would be an "extra marital affair"- I was aghast !

In yesterdays episode, when she says Vikram has spoilt thier pure relationship with love! I it was worse!
After these thoughts how will they show her accepting Vikrams love or loving him back in return?

She is also being shown to have no mind of her own ! She believes whatever is being told to her, irrespective of who tells her!

The show has been a big huge disappointment! They could have easily shown a beautiful build up of ViBha relationship ! They took the easy way out with the 6 month leap ! and brought this messy Samarth -Sarika track ! They are letting Sarika get away with a murder and a murder attempt?

Its really a story gone completely awry! 😕

Sudha

Well analysed.

Beautiful saga was misspelt .somewhere.We have lost the rhythm of a poetry

In the next week they may bring ViBha together.

But in a critical situation like this Shoba failed the belief and unconditional love of Vikram

Why they show her as jombie like stature devoid of all feelings?

Even when she counteracts Samarth it looked so artificial.

But

Vikram stands high assaulted . His mannerisms,body language

and sarcastic arguments with Samarth speak volumes

His love for Shoba still remains unparalleled .

At present Vikram is the crux of the story... lest it would have been a drab

Edited by rangamma - 9 years ago
-sudha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rangamma

Sudha

Well analysed.

Beautiful saga was misspelt .somewhere.We have lost the rhythm of a poetry

In the next week they may bring ViBha together.

But in a critical situation like this Shoba failed the belief and unconditional love of Vikram

Why they show her as jombie like stature devoid of all feelings?

Even when she counteracts Samarth it looked so artificial.

But

Vikram stands high assaulted . His mannerisms,body language

and sarcastic arguments with Samarth speak volumes

His love for Shoba still remains unparalleled .

At present Vikram is the crux of the story... lest it would have been a drab

So true ! Vikram Ahuja as a character and Apurva as the actor are the only reasons to watch this show. And I still hope that even illogically-there will e a twist, Shobha will take a U turn, and we will get some good ViBha moments and romance, before the show ends ! 😊