Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Didn't know they're 36 😲 I actually prefer episodes where the people are honest. Makes it more interesting 😆 And you get a sense of how they are.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

No they r of same age

I heard them talking abt it in a couple interview of them

I've followed a lot of Mohib and Aamina interviews, and I've never heard them discussing their ages.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kashmiri-

Didn't know they're 36 😲 I actually prefer episodes where the people are honest. Makes it more interesting 😆 And you get a sense of how they are.

Watch Sanam Saeed's appearance on HSY. The overall episode was alright but she talked about something very interesting.

She was mentioning her favorite people to work with and she brought up Fawad. She said how they may have had chemistry onscreen but they have zero chemistry offscreen which I was taken aback by. She was like it's as if she doesn't even know him. She then explained it further. She said how when you meet people at events that you've worked with before, you always try making it an effort to acknowledge each other. She said how when she sees Ahsan Khan or Imran Abbas etc they make eye contact with you even if they're far away, they'll say hi, how are you etc..even from a distance because they've worked with you, had good times, laughed on sets etc. However, Fawad doesn't do that at all. He apparently ignored her at LSA..and didn't even say hi despite being at the same awards show and winning best actor and actress for the same show.

I personally found that very rude. I'm glad Sanam didn't hesitate in sharing this because it's off putting how Fawad made it seem like he's all this and that in Bollywood meanwhile comes back to Pakistan at an award function where he wins best actor along with his female costar from that very same show, who wins best actress and you're going to ignore her for God knows what reason. That's plain rude. I'd feel highly offended myself if I worked with someone for months, days and nights and if I saw them somewhere again and they ignored me when trying to make any kind of eye contact etc. I read somewhere on a blog I think, that Saeed even went up to him later to ask if he was upset with her for some reason.

Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
It's still nice of Sanam Saeed to talk of him nicely in all of her recent interviews. I probably wouldn't...but the fact that they did ZGH together, makes talking about Fawad inevitable.
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^ I watched that one right away after seeing fans go crazy 😆 I really enjoyed the episode. It's nice to see some honesty. People blowing her statements out of proportion is another thing lol.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hahahahw everyone praising Mohib...I just can't seem to like him after all I got to know about him.. LOL
PS: Fawad is a very very rude person I guess people didnt believe me all the while I said it
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 9 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Hahahahw everyone praising Mohib...I just can't seem to like him after all I got to know about him.. LOL

I really enjoyed the episode but at the same time my mind kept on going back to the gossip you posted and when Aamina and Mohib were talking about how Mohib and her dad met i was like "this is a lie, this is a lie" 😆 TBH that was the only time I found Aamina to seem a little less at confidence with her answers.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amara_B

Yea that was a really good episode. I started liking Mehwish after that episode. She was so honest, even indirectly admitted to not liking Bushra Ansari.
On a side note, while watching that episode I found how close Mehwish/Ahsan were a bit uncomfortable at times. Like if I was Ahsan's wife, I would not be happy with him.
The Saba Qamar/Adnan Siddiqui one was interesting. Lol that episode kind of put me off Saba to be honest. I didn't like her off-screen.

Gotta watch Ahsan's epi.. Love him but cant stand Mehwish.. He's pally with all his co actors besodes Mathira maybe when.she tried to kiss him in a morning show LOLOL
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I really enjoyed the episode but at the same time my mind kept on going back to the gossip you posted and when Aamina and Mohib were talking about how Mohib and her dad met i was like "this is a lie, this is a lie" 😆 TBH that was the only time I found Aamina to seem a little less at confidence with her answers.

Yes they met.. For the first and the last time.. LOL
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But I remember Aamina a while back posting about her brother and dad during some bicycle marathon. They don't interact at all?