Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 9 years ago
who's in this week? mohib-aamina? just read somewhere that mohib admitted having a crush on mahira in Tonite with HSY?
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

who's in this week? mohib-aamina? just read somewhere that mohib admitted having a crush on mahira in Tonite with HSY?

Not sure but that would be weird lol 😲 Nice profile pic btw 😊
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aamina says in the promo that mohib has a crush on mahira apparently.
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Kashmiri - thanks :)
Sana - ohh that's cute :p waiting to watch this week's :) how was vasay's? U watched it?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kashmiri - thanks :)

Sana - ohh that's cute :p waiting to watch this week's :) how was vasay's? U watched it?

Yes watched. Not funny but still was a good conversation from both Hadiqa and Vasay's side.
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

aamina and mohib one was so incredibly awesome and a total laugh riot! mohib's happy go lucky nature and all the hi5s with aamina were just so cuteee! awww! lovely couple! they come across as genuine and fun people who seem to be living life like its a party😛
the hs-bhai thing and the hypothetical scenario parachute/ aircraft wala question😆 - they both answered so smartly about mehwish, humaima and ayesha and fawad, imran, - real smart answers😛

no beating adeel-aamina pairing onscreen but haha the nouman being her fav..hai..haan..bhatti saab-salma effect ofcoz..

overall such a crazy fun epi..was cracking up every 2 mins😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LMAO Aamina and Mohib's episode was hilarious. I loved it. Mohib is too funny.. I love him offscreen as opposed to onscreen lol

I was so sure Aamina's favorite costar was Adeel. I would've said that also..kind of surprised she said Noman Ejaz though...but then again she has worked with Noman a lot too. The way they answered that plane question was brilliant. I also loved the part where Aamina couldn't answer one of the shuffle questions and Mohib goes just ask them what's the guarantee that their software didn't screw you over with the wrong question..who knows if that was really card #2 or not? I was dying..😆

I also really admire how these two have no insecurities whatsoever about each other. One hardly sees the camaraderie that these two seem to share..besides being a couple they are also actors in the same industry and they can easily say stuff like X is your crush or Y is your favorite male actor to work with without giving out insecure vibes. It was also so nice to see Aamina in a show after so long. I haven't seen her in a while. I've always loved the way this woman speaks. She speaks so eloquently and is probably one of the sweetest actresses around. For an actress of her caliber. she has a classy aura around her.

Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really want to watch the episodes with Aamina/Mohib, Saba Hamid, and Saba Qamar but no time 🤔 Really need to catch up in the summer.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -Kashmiri-

I really want to watch the episodes with Aamina/Mohib, Saba Hamid, and Saba Qamar but no time 🤔Really need to catch up in the summer.

Saba hamid EPI was crap

Saba Qamar adnan siddiqui and Ahsan khan MEHWISH epis from last season were epic

This season Imran SANAM...fahad mustafa sarwat...ayeza Danish...mohibb Amina all epis were fantabulous

Season 2 is rocking
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is HSY planning to invite Sanam Baloch?