Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

But I remember Aamina a while back posting about her brother and dad during some bicycle marathon. They don't interact at all?

they do.. they don't support her.. especially financially because they can but they don't I'm sure they interact tho they have not taken any kind of responsibility for her because they were against her marriage with Mohib.. and they aren't too impressed with Mohib so I guess he aint that pally with them..
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 9 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Plus everyone pretends a little/much for the showbiz..lol
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol Mohib is entertaining. 😆
That was a pukka interview mate. I thought he'd be reserved but no. Likes to have a good laugh, his wife was good as well. He likes Mahira, kya baat hai. Gotta admit Mahira's voice is very attractive
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
How is this season? The host is really a huge turn off
I.watched one episode of Sanam and Imran after reading tweets like how SJ is not passionate about her art and she is here only for money.
So I watched the show to see what she said, and How dumb is HSY or the director to ask a question like , We have heard that you are passionate. about buying gold and SJ was even more to dumb to answer the question by saying I don't like gold at all but father says that u will spend all the money so keep buying gold.
Now I don't know about others but I was like W*F are they discuss sing in a candid chat show :D
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just watched Aamina & Mohib's episode and enjoyed it.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -Kashmiri-

Just watched Aamina & Mohib's episode and enjoyed it.

It was a laugh riot

But what's with mohibs bearded look

I so wished he came all clean shaved

I luv the rappo between amina and mohib

They r like best friends

This is so beautiful
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

How is this season? The host is really a huge turn off
I.watched one episode of Sanam and Imran after reading tweets like how SJ is not passionate about her art and she is here only for money.
So I watched the show to see what she said, and How dumb is HSY or the director to ask a question like , We have heard that you are passionate. about buying gold and SJ was even more to dumb to answer the question by saying I don't like gold at all but father says that u will spend all the money so keep buying gold.
Now I don't know about others but I was like W*F are they discuss sing in a candid chat show :D

What's wrong with the gold ques

Buying gold is a good investment as it's value increases with time and it's better than keeping money in bank and getting interest which is haram

and I jus ABSOLUTELY LUV HSY AS THE HOST...he has a good rappo with almost all the actors and it feels like a group of friends having fun

I never hv enjoyed any pak talk show as much as I enjoy this one
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aamina looked so nice but Mohib's facial hair creeped me out lol. I really liked the way they answered the plane question 😆 They seemed really chill but not much came out of the interview. I wish they talked more about the industry etc. And the question about Aamina's favorite co-star... lol. Really liked that part. And don't forget HS Bhai 🤣
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kashmiri-

Aamina looked so nice but Mohib's facial hair creeped me out lol. I really liked the way they answered the plane question 😆 They seemed really chill but not much came out of the interview. I wish they talked more about the industry etc. And the question about Aamina's favorite co-star... lol. Really liked that part. And don't forget HS Bhai 🤣

Amina was looking nice with the lemon yellow dress

And the plane ques was very intelligently answered

I rofled so hard when hsy first told mohib abt being stranded on an island and mohib got all naughty n they shifted back to the plane for mohib too hahaha

Mohib has an amazing sense of humor and it shows in his shows too
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
And HS bhai hahahaha that was too good

Even hsy was rofling