Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Shobha- the character- the cvs are quite confused - what image they should give her? I think that confusion is making them swinging between an intelligent and dumb Shobha.
In a real world, yes, we do see modern educated women with honesty, integrity, innocence being victims of husband abuse. But it is very difficult to imagine a modern educated and intelligent woman who through her 9 yrs of married life journey, and the recent 6 months tsunami has not learned or matured from real life HANDS ON experience- it is really pathetic to see how the confused cvs are killing the character, unless they want to proof that shobha is a psychological case.
ravluvssarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Also she hugged him with so much intensity on the day he sent her back to samarth why did she hug a paraya mard ??? Was it friendship ?? Does anyone hug sayin thank you like that ?? 😕 😆

Also she walked into his arms when he asked for one last hug again was that friendship with payara mard!

Shobha needs to evaluate her relationship properly with the right people..

She runs to conclusion without reasoning analysis & again fear family engulfs her her mil thinking ...

She is needs to stop believinv her own family that husband & sil

I know, he even saved her life?! Does thst make him like other men? 😕 she seems to forget all vikram does for her its high time she values him in her life, I just want vikram to get his love and respect he deserves!
-sudha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post !
Shobha is one of the most poorly written characters I have seen. !

The character has gone sliding down the last few weeks in the name of drama! In fact the three times that Sarika kept repeating, "bhabhi itni dumb hai na" - I wanted to say ! you are so right!

This has been a big big let down ! 😭
kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Stopped seeing the serial after the return of Samarth and seeing Shobha blind trust. Emphasis was too negative for my liking.
Reading the posts I am happy I have stopped watching the serial. There is no way I would support such a negative portrayal of a modern woman, who is supposed to be educated!
ravluvssarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sudha-

Great post !

Shobha is one of the most poorly written characters I have seen. !

The character has gone sliding down the last few weeks in the name of drama! In fact the three times that Sarika kept repeating, "bhabhi itni dumb hai na" - I wanted to say ! you are so right!

This has been a big big let down !😭

thank you 🤗 n yess I agree I too felt let down, I hope cvs realise and sort shobha out ! I don't want to feel let down again it's like she doesn't even care what's happening around her, this is not a good portrayal of a modern strong women! She needs to get out of that room and talk to vikram n sort all this mess out