ravluvssarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Honestly feel disappointed with shobha in today's epi! I honestly felt she would take a stand for vikram and show she knows how he is and that he would never do that but..no! Instead she went back into her prison cell (locked room 😆) and sulked?!

Like seriously? How many times has this man helped you? Do you really believe your woman beater husband on all the accusations against the one man who has stood by you all this time? 😡

Poor vikram!! Feel so bad for this guy, I always thought shobha would open her eyes and see how genuine vikram really is, what on earth makes her feel he would want to elope with her leaving the kids? He loves jiyu and rehan and wouldn't even dream of doing that? 😭 how come she doesn't realise how much vikram cares for her?

Im sorry but this women hurts my brains 😆 I mean do cvs want project shobha as a independent clever women because its hard to believe right now! For the past episodes she's been sulking, and today she continues.

The cvs are making her so brainless that she seems to forget all vikram has done for her I really don't feel she understands him properly, if she did then she would have stood by him today and realised he's not like that at all and would never backstab her!

The rest of the epi was good but, I just don't understand shobha right now, even if he does love her, then why the huge problem? He respects her and she's blind to not see it. Why can't vikram love her? Shobha our vikram is not like other men so stop saying that!! 🤢

(Sorry guys I hate bashing, because this is a good show but I want cvs to sort shobha out)
Edited by ravluvssarun - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Post pay Taaliyaa !!! 👏 👏

Today Is Friday Shobha takes 'U'---TURNS ON. FRIDAY. 😡

Weekend She will sulk more & make us sulk more!!

ONLY VikRam Can Make her Bheja Alright!!

I was like seriously WOMAN !!! 😲 😲
shanti05 thumbnail
Cvs want to project various various layer of how a woman sees a man really accha aadmi kitna bhi achha ho pyaar ka defination aurat ko teek say samaj may nahi aatta hai example Shobha's understanding of love is absolutely wrong . She gets fed with all the crap around her and glues them in to her own thought analysis & projects it wrongly

Naani said who tumsay pyaar kartha hai !! Tada all those fake emails letters & shayari she put it in those direction like it was filth Vikram brought into this relationship no purity & she concludes!!!

Secondly she said Samarth tumhari gutter jaisi soch hai!!
When Samarth is accusing Vikram on all grounds what happened to that gutter jaisi soch

Also she almost equated Vikram to samarth & Sandeeps category mard saab mard essay hothey hai!!

Wah ! Shobha tumhari dimak ki daag deni chahiyee!!

Vikram had just no no way to pull himself out as all fingers were pointing to him!!!

So sorry for that guy !

Edited by shanti05 - 9 years ago
sundara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Believe it or not, Shobha likes to be in pain and be the sulking character, not the strong woman. All the CVs do is play the aa aaa aaa aaa music when she cries and think people will have sympathy for her. But really, what are modern day serials trying to show to the audience?
No matter what happens to the wife material, she should continue sulking and not stand for her own rights? Come on cvs , I don't know if this is co-directed by female and male directors. If this is how you show Indian women on TV, things will never change in a million years.

Nothing wrong in showing the woman raise her voice for her rights then and there. Its not against the culture. Its just common sense and showing women have equal rights. Why the hell do serials show women this way?

Sarika is the ultimate negative character I have ever seen in a serial . She could earn millions if she used her tactics in a business deal in a positive manner. Both Shoba and Sarika not actual replica of modern day Indian women. One is utterly brainless and the other is super brainy for all the wrong reasons.
Edited by sundara - 9 years ago
ravluvssarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Post pay Taaliyaa !!! 👏 👏

Today Is Friday Shobha takes 'U'---TURNS ON. FRIDAY. 😡

Weekend She will sulk more & make us sulk more!!

ONLY VikRam Can Make her Bheja Alright!!

I was like seriously WOMAN !!! 😲 😲

thanks shanti 😳 this is what im fed up of 🥱 after hearing her fight with samarth I thought to myself wow finally shobhas back on track and today she proved us all wrong yet again! I hope monday gives us some hope
ravluvssarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Cvs want to project various various layer of how a woman sees a man really accha aadmi kitna bhi achha ho pyaar ka defination aurat ko teek say samaj may nahi aatta hai example Shobha's understanding of love is absolutely wrong . She gets fed with all the crap around her and glues them in to her own thought analysis & projects it wrongly

Naani said who tumsay pyaar kartha hai !! Tada all those fake emails letters & shayari she put it in those direction like it was filth Vikram brought into this relationship no purity & she concludes!!!

Secondly she said Samarth tumhari gutter jaisi soch hai!!
When Samarth is accusing Vikram on all grounds what happened to that gutter jaisi soch

Also she almost equated Vikram to samarth & Sandeeps category mard saab mard essay hothey hai!!

Wah ! Shobha tumhari dimak ki daag deni chahiyee!!

Vikram had just no no way to pull himself out as all fingers were pointing to him!!!

So sorry for that guy !

well said! 👏 this is what im saying too, I mean it's like if vikram love's her then its discusting and cheap?! According to shobha he's not allowed to love her? Oh come on shobha you know what kind of person he is even if he does love you, why such a horrified reaction like its so wrong? How come she's saying he's like other men? I thought in 6 months she was ment to understand the kind of man he is?
shanti05 thumbnail
Also she hugged him with so much intensity on the day he sent her back to samarth why did she hug a paraya mard ??? Was it friendship ?? Does anyone hug sayin thank you like that ?? 😕 😆

Also she walked into his arms when he asked for one last hug again was that friendship with payara mard!

Shobha needs to evaluate her relationship properly with the right people..

She runs to conclusion without reasoning analysis & again fear family engulfs her her mil thinking ...

She is needs to stop believinv her own family that husband & sil
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sundara

Believe it or not, Shobha likes to be in pain and be the sulking character, not the strong woman. All the CVs do is play the aa aaa aaa aaa music when she cries and think people will have sympathy for her. But really, what are modern day serials trying to show to the audience?

No matter what happens to the wife material, she should continue sulking and not stand for her own rights? Come on cvs , I don't know if this is co-directed by female and male directors. If this is how you show Indian women on TV, things will never change in a million years.

Nothing wrong in showing the woman raise her voice for her rights then and there. Its not against the culture. Its just common sense and showing women have equal rights. Why the hell do serials show women this way?

Sarika is the ultimate negative character I have ever seen in a serial . She could earn millions if she used her tactics in a business deal in a positive manner. Both Shoba and Sarika not actual replica of modern day Indian women. One is utterly brainless and the other is super brainy for all the wrong reasons.

Agree about Sarika !! 👏
Actually killers are Samarth-Sarika (Villan grp) & our HERO Vikram on one side !! 😆 complete entertaining panel !!
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously what is wrong with Shobha. Shanti all the points that you raised are valid and make sense.

Also is she under house arrest, the way the CVs are showing her locked in her room? Stupidity really.

This is not connected to ADHY, but a point to note...

I was going through an article on TV show leaps in TOI two days ago and came across this article...posted just a clip of it...as the show is very similar to ADHY though not so classy.

Urmi Singh Rathod, the fiesty woman of Doli Armaano ki was recenty shown with an image makeover following the show's leap by a few years. Following the leap she is now shown as an independent and successful businesswoman, living life on her own terms, post defeating her conniving and scheming husband in a legal battle for the custody of their child. The time leap has also brought her husband Samrat Singh Rathod (Mohit Malik), back from prison to and how that works out for Urmi is yet to be seen.

This female lead was abused by her husband from day one, but they showed how she fought him, his atrocities and put him behind bars. I dont watch the show though did see some scenes initially when my mom was watching months ago.

And then the CVs complain why the TRPs are not coming for our show! Facepalm...now I do believe that if a show is doing great on the TRP chart that means it is doing things right...however boring the actors maybe or their dressing sense, the story is the Hero afterall...

And yeah a bug hug to Nimmi Ahuja, the most postive, rocking charcter I have seen of an elder woman!👏⭐️

Edited by ddsoaps - 9 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
D yes I agree But still I love what the CVs are showin I mean look at these crooks Samarth & Sarika they opening know they are makin Shobha the scape goat !! Her pblm is evalutaing trust !! She knows Samarth is a crook what abt sarika yet not so also being a woman being Vikram's ex she is shocked and above all this sharda has kept Samarth in her good books she will be shell shocked !!

Just like last week she puts the blame bang on Vikram !!!

She has to make an attempt to evaluate she has too much add ons on her brains & the BIGgEST is that Marriage string hanging on her neck the Mangalautra !!

And above all Vikram is a male friend she has never had one she being a married woman having a male friend u neevr know what runs in her head remember that avaiable scene Vikram says mai bedroom mai tha she says sarey mard ek jaise hothey hai !! All that rise in her comes crublin down every moment & above all she has no clue abt what LOVE means !!!

Yes in all she is too foolish or just unable to judge right from wrong untill she hits rock bottom !!

There is that low she has to hit to know what is what again she is in a web a web where she has to pull her self out will she ?? Also they have to show Samarth as a MCP of the nth order seriously he is one !!

This is U turn Friday Again she will be in her sense on Monday after he grabs her Samarth & keeps her captive !!

Curiosity builds how Vikram will be able to comnect back to her as he is on his open challenge mission to get back on Samarth to Shobha!!

More twists in store !