FF Ghungroo Thread 2 ( Part 4 updated)

NeethuEli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey all!!!!!! 

Long time no see, right? I had been sooo busy with one thing and another, and also there was actually no inspiration to right anymore. But then many friend insisted, so this is for them.

But when I came back, the topic was closed. So here I start the thread 2. A big thank you for all those who liked and commented. 

So here goes... It is short, but I hope to give bigger ones sooner...

"Arjun Sir!"

"Riya!"

The world seemed to have been engulfed in a huge silence, and the time stood still. One was amazed, surprised, and what not, on seeing the one he thought he had lost. The other was contemplating, whether she stood continue standing there, or run away before things went out of hand.

Riya, after having finally made up her mind decided to move out of the room before it was too late. She would have done it too, if a strong arm didn't create a barrier across the door. She stood shocked, silent, trembling, and such a close proximity after such a long time. Realising, that she couldn't move out of the room, until he allowed her to do so, she closed her eyes, ready for the familiar shouts, taunts, and what not. But what she heard next was way beyond what she had prepared to be ready for.

"I love you, Riya."

If time was standing still before, it now started running a marathon. Riya couldn't get a grip on what was happening around her. Her eyes wide open, she gazed up at Arjun, finally seeing the face up close, the one she had been seeing in her dreams for the past  5 months, maybe since the day she saw him! Everything was the same, except his eyes. Along with the intense pain that she had seen in them, there was something else too. The pain was still there. But now the pain was for her too. The pain of having been left alone, the pain of having been deceived.

"Stop Riya!", she said to herself. She knew the price she had to pay for all these wanderings of her mind. Endless nights that she had spent in bed, crying, hoping for some love from this handsome, rugged man. A share of his pain.

Riya stood still, looking at him without wavering her gaze. Somewhere along the whole thought' process, she had completely forgotten what he had said... She didn't even realize, when his free hand had wiped away her tears, or when both of his hands had wrapped around her waist. She was jolted back to her senses when she finally realized what was happening.  Arjun sir, her Arjun sir, was kissing her.

The only thing Arjun knew from the moment he laid eyes on her was that she was alive. All the bottled up emotions, was slowly resurfacing. His long realized love being one of them. Somewhere long the past five months, he had realized what she was to him.

Love was never easy for him to express. So when he saw her about to go away from him again, he did the first thing that came to his mind. He blocked the door with his hand, and told her that he loved her, before it was too late. There was a lot of time left for explanations. The only thing he knew was that he couldn't let go of her again.

He saw the flicker of emotions run over her face. Her disbelief at his words, her scrutiny of him, his face. He even heard her say "Stop Riya". That was when he realized that she wouldn't believe him so easily. So he did the one thing that he never would have done, at such a haste. With a belief in her love for him, he kissed her, throwing into it, all his frustrations, and questions.

She felt his lips on hers, gently caressing them. She stood shocked, wouldn't do justice. She felt him probing her, teasing her to respond. She stood still for a minute or two, not being able to do much. That was when she felt his hands move up her bare waist. She hadn't realized the folly of her lehenga until that moment. He rubbed his hands over her waist, slightly, insistently, wanting to make her give some kind of response. A relief from the pain that she he knew she had suffered for the  past months.

She tried to push him away, while he came more closer. He slowly bit down on her lower lip, earning an yelp from her, while she unknowingly parted her lips. She felt the world spin from that moment. The only thing that she felt was him from that moment onwards. Her hand slowly went around his neck, relishing something, that she couldn't put her finger on. He held her close, caressing her, soothing her of her tears, while she melted into his hands.

When they finally parted for air, both knew what all this meant. They loved each other, maybe with an intensity and passion that even they didn't know existed. Months of separation had been just a catalyst.

Putting her forehead against his, she whispered, "I love you too, Arjun!" He nodded, hugging her close.

There were lots of questions, that he needed answer to. But those could wait. First, he needed to get her out of here.

He held her by her shoulders, and guided her out of the door. Their friends must be waiting outside. They indeed were. And so was a new beginning...

To be continued...

Like and comment!!! Otherwise... πŸ˜‰

Edited by -Beth- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeethuEli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
zubiya92 thumbnail
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
krits67 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
wow
amazing yr
Mene bs Abhi tumhara ye ff padha mind blowing yr
behd acha h

nd hats off yr ki tumne 2013 k baad ab likha but itna hi amazing

continue soon nd plz pm me
jeharshu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Read all parts in 1go
It's really a fabulous story
It's wonderful
At last Ariya confessed
Nd their moments is nice
Eagerly waiting to read more
Please do continue soon
Nd thanks for the pm
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was insanely waiting for u to start this beautiful story again.
Yay...
Ariya finally confessed their feelings and became one.
I m so happy.
Continue sooonish...
Do pm me.
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
its really awesome story..
I read all part in one go..
plz continue soon
n do pm me..
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail