In what direction is the story going?

rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
In what direction is the story going?
The diary is the old one ,Vikram's love diary for Mathura

Shoba knows that.

What is her reaction?

Ofcourse the duo is trying to implicate ViBha on illegal affairs.

But... can't understand their clear motive

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Shobha knows that the book is Vikrams words for Sarika..
They just showed Shobha shocked at how low Samarth can get and sharda also being into samarths jhaal aftwr all she will see her sons good books!!

Let Shobha talk and then we will know whom she beleievs

There is a tomorrow to see & know abt it

Only Shobha & kids know abt the book & also she has never read what was inside kids read it!!

Shobha knows abt the true story of the book so she will speak up!!

shanti05 thumbnail
The MMS may happen next week but Sharda needs to see Vikram in bad books and Samarth in good books of hers as he is a good husband & also Sharda has been praisng Vikram!!

Each chord joining Vikram & Shobha has to break from all angles..

What builds up for the MMS is also unknow as this diary has come inbetween ..
Here Shobha's reaction her directional understanding is to be projected to either save her relationship with Vikram or destroy & an evil audience like Samarth & Sarika are waiting for that chance.
-sudha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the way is being paved for Shobha to understand the purity of Vikrams feelings for her, and her own feelings for him. As @Shanti said, Shobha and the kids are the only ones who know about the diary. She is sure to understand the game Samarth and Sarika are playing.
She has already said she will expose Samarth. I feel she may pretend to believe Samarth in order to fully expose him in front of everyone.

They have managed to create a good drama ! But somehow it is irritating to see Sarika and Samarth getting so much screen space.

Is the show ending in February as reported earlier?
shanti05 thumbnail
As much as known the show is made ip of 100 or 120 episodes so feb was reported by TB other articles said that Sonali doesn't want to extent contract & its a finite series so phases of Showdown will happen & these will show what Shobha realizes who is right & who is wrong & who shud be punished public-ally !!
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is it 100 or 120 episodes?
Yes SS has occupied so much time and space

and

Is it a dream the sweet love and romance between ViBha OR

they going to show it in the last episode
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Firstly simply loved the Shobha they showed today!

I think they will show Shobha clearing Vikram's name and all the lies that this bro-sis duo have fed the elders!

She needs to beat Samarth at his own game!

Since the show started on the 7th of Oct - 120 episodes complete somewhere in March/Apr. Considering 20 epis a month, its 6 months around first week April.

If its only 100 episodes it will be a month less. Which means it would end end of Feb or early March.

I do not expect any romantic scenes between ViBha but for a hug or two.

shanti05 thumbnail
This show is SHOBHA's journey her triumph her war her peace her victory .. Does she see love again ?? Does she know what really love is the love which Vikram shows they both are alike and are different ... So we have to see what is shown ...

LOve again is not suffocation love is not being authoritive Love is what one feels from within love is selfless !! Go by Vikram's call go by what he projects Love does Shobha see that type of love that value in Love can she reciprocate it that way ..

This story is different this is real deal where one needs to flow with love the way one understands I guess they showed beautiful moments between the protangnists to project teh essence of togetherness romance is always secondary understanding trust respect is what counts ..
Shobha values Vikram on those frames does she ever see LOVE as romance with him donno will she ever see love as romance with him donno will she ever consider moving on and remarrying if she has to leave samarth as DIVORCE donno...

There are still many stages to unfold timeline & duration is the call of teh channel & the production house & the episodes for the finite series so well watch and see ...

Yes D Shobha was on FIRE !! She said she should have given just the chance and not complete authrity types but Madam that day said to Vikram I cannot sail in two boats have to choose one and I need to give full mukka...
Aaaj Aakal Seedey hoyee Shobha Ki !! Hope she stands by her words & bangs back on thsi accusation on Vikram ...

She knows well abt the dairy & details .. She knows what is right & wrong Now atleast wake up call is there so she will be able to justify Vikram's dairy for whom & why and how good he is and never wud do or put her in awkward situation...
Edited by shanti05 - 9 years ago
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sudha-

I think the way is being paved for Shobha to understand the purity of Vikrams feelings for her, and her own feelings for him. As @Shanti said, Shobha and the kids are the only ones who know about the diary. She is sure to understand the game Samarth and Sarika are playing.

She has already said she will expose Samarth. I feel she may pretend to believe Samarth in order to fully expose him in front of everyone.

They have managed to create a good drama ! But somehow it is irritating to see Sarika and Samarth getting so much screen space.

Is the show ending in February as reported earlier?

i AGREE TOO...i had to skip their scenes 😕