Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What about garima's SIL? Why they are simultaneously showing Garima facing challenges even after her so longed love marriage, and the SIL desperate attempt to kill her baby??..
What relation is there to Shobha 's trouble and garima' s unhappy loved marriage? Are these two unhappiness going to cross roads some where, or is that garima's problem will again fall on Shobah's shoulders- as if she doesn't have enough!
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Garima may come to her mother's place and Shoba.. oh no Vikram will solve her problem
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Again they are showing woman who can be destructive, garima has been a reflection of Shobha she always been the good caring & real woman of quality and sees goodness in persons around her but weighs accordingly., yes they have to show Garima's sil is similar in qualities to woman who can be like Sarika in a house who are jealous envious of others happiness., garima as seen the true color of her SIL but she didn't play her cards right as she thought her beliefs of bringing out the truth of a woman who can be dangerous to another woman & harm her unborn child will be bought by the rest of the family.. Her SIL realization factor of being so destructive will hit rock bottom soon as garima may have to fight more and take saurav & sanjay into confidence atleast saurav to know what she really wants.. Both Shobha & Garima's cases are parallel & may meet @ cross road Shobha has enuf problems on her plate and garima will not bother her ..Garima shud be able to handle it herself as the reality of her own SIL is an open war for her to get herself justice and she has every strength to do it ..
rangamma thumbnail
It is so unrealistic to see Sanjay playing a villian to the unborn child.Again they dramatize
Garima's plight.

A loving husband always in logger heads with his wife is not acceptable

Again the methods the SIL adopted to abort the child are silly and child's play.

Drinking papaya juice, taking aspirin won't do harm to child.

The long usage of some unwanted medicines may cause the damage.

Some how they run this track parallel to that of Shoba, at some point they may interact and

Shoba amidst all her troubles has to solve Garima's problem with the help of Vikram

May be CVs use this Garima's play as filler

ADHY is a sweet and short story... why they spoil the harmony with the intrusion of fillers..we do not know.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It is facts of lives projected reality of peoples mind set is shown innbaripus perks
ADHY is a dastaan a journey of people connected in Shobha's life and how their shades are affected!!
Garima is an integral part of Shobha's life it was due to Shobha's fight with her family viz that husband she had her married yes maybe somewhere Shobha will help Garima yet there is her importance in the story tellin & it has to be shown!!

The papieeta juice smoothies & double dose of asprin is harmful for the unborn child!!
As pregnant woman are advised to take medication on doctors prescription & Garima is very cautious of many things or getting the knowledge of it risk factors are making her aware.

Sanjay is not able to still come to terms of the reasoning he becoming a father at a very young age. He has never made an attempt to go to the gynac on garima's repeated request!! Here see it from a woman who is still keeping her strenght high and not giving up I see the positivity in her and she is taking that thrive well!!

Vineeta is again another form of cruelty in woman where she wants to harm an unborn child a woman can get very low very disgusting in her deeds to fulfill a desire which lowers her ownself respect
Projection of various human traits is always story tellin however lite & simple one wants to see

Projection of reality in fictional form & knowing the various perks of life dramatically is what shows show!
rangamma thumbnail
Projection of various human traits is always story tellin however lite & simple one wants to see

Projection of reality in fictional form & knowing the various perks of life dramatically is what shows show!
By Shanti

I agree that dramatizing the events of ordinary life is fiction.But sensuality plays
a major role in story telling.

Majority of the Hindi serials reign on pomp and vain display of events.

BUT ADHY is a unique lovable story.

So I ask why this unnecessary intrusion

Thank you shanti for the argument!
terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely right it is actually getting impossible for me to watch it, I have virtually started skipping scenes as well as epis and to keep track of the story I read the updates and views of people. I seriously am sick of Sarika and samrth and that evil child murderer, she-Voldemott I mean Garima's sister in law.
Edited by dididumb - 9 years ago
fan555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Same here friend dididumb. too irritating to watch. First half of the serial was superb, now boring, too much negativity for one show. They should stop showing bro-sis crap for 2/3 of the episode.
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I cringe when I see Garus SIL. The actress does a great job of looking evil and then 'oh so innocent'

However, making her into a murderer is just too much. On top of that Sanjay is shown as somewhat stupid. Garus BIL is nice but now he too may change his tune after Garu confronted his wife.

I would have preferred the issue be between Garu and Sanjay, with her SIL adding a bit of oil to the fire (not needed though), rather than making her a killer. I switch to another show when Garus side of the story comes on.

It also shows a bad perception of those who cannot conceive. Inability to conceive is becoming a main stream problem now, so your telling me all these woman are turning into child killing psychos?

Puleeezz

skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear forum members, thank you for all your inputs and healthy discussion. It helps one to reinforce that their are also others who are thinking about it. Interesting to read all your point of views.
Thanks, and continue to discuss.

Cheers.