Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

^^ oh okk.. n itz on aired which year ?...i think itz one of Sanam's first shows...

It aired in 2010 I think and it has also got Sanam Saeed and in fact it's her first show, though she does not have much role in it.

It's coming on Zindagi TV as Qeemat.

I recently watched it and it's a good show and the writer is Umera Ahmed.

I too watched it online and the video quality wasn't good, but wasn't that bad either or maybe coz I connect my lappy to my TV nd watch it on TV, dat it seemed that way.πŸ˜•
Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
From the dramas aired so far on Zindagi TV, very few I have watched completely, but amongst those my favs are:

1. ZGH
2. Kaisi Yeh Qayamat
3. Dhoop Chaon
4. Mera Naseeb
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Anyone watching #aajranghai ! Its definitely indifferent from love story or saas bahu or sister stories and worth applaud top class cinematography ! Dark & intense theme.
khamosshhh thumbnail
I just made a thread on Zindagi TV Forum, so copy/ pasting from there:

I had been busy so missed out on many shows that were aired on Zindagi. Was able to watch some random episodes, so am just giving my take here on the shows currently airing or just completed on Zindagi.

Piya re - I just watched the first couple of episodes and the last couple of episodes of this serial and will surely watch it online, coz once again this show is on relationships and how fragile they can be. I know the story, but would love to see how Ujala and Faisal's love/ reltionship evolve after such an extra-ordinary and targic event in the very beginning of their life together.

Ijaazat - this is one show that I have watched quite a few episodes of. Actually my sister had watched the show before and told me to watch it. Once more it's all about spousal relationship, but must say that nothing much happens in the show. The couple Seep and Sahil (I think tht's d name😳) and their relationship seem to be in a rut since quite a while, but it's not going anywhere.πŸ˜• The other guy, the one who also loved Ujala, and Maya's track was interesting.

Aaj Ka Rang - I am liking this show, though of course it is complicated, as it is and on top of it I haven't watched all the episodes.

Dil-e-Nadaan - just watched the first episode and tht too not completely. Seems like a cute love story.

Mausam - have just watched random scenes, nd seems like those typical Indian soaps, with teh main protagonist being teh typical abla naari and vamps galore? Can someone plz tell me how dis show actually is.😊

Edited:

Watched the OST of Mausam. Is is similar to the Anil Kapoor-Sridevi starrer Lamhe? It seemed so.

Also watched the missed episodes of Aaj Ka Rang and now have got all teh characters and the show sure is very interesting, intriguing and different.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I just made a thread on Zindagi TV Forum, so copy/ pasting from there:

I had been busy so missed out on many shows that were aired on Zindagi. Was able to watch some random episodes, so am just giving my take here on the shows currently airing or just completed on Zindagi.

Piya re - I just watched the first couple of episodes and the last couple of episodes of this serial and will surely watch it online, coz once again this show is on relationships and how fragile they can be. I know the story, but would love to see how Ujala and Faisal's love/ reltionship evolve after such an extra-ordinary and targic event in the very beginning of their life together.

Ijaazat - this is one show that I have watched quite a few episodes of. Actually my sister had watched the show before and told me to watch it. Once more it's all about spousal relationship, but must say that nothing much happens in the show. The couple Seep and Sahil (I think tht's d name😳) and their relationship seem to be in a rut since quite a while, but it's not going anywhere.πŸ˜• The other guy, the one who also loved Ujala, and Maya's track was interesting.

Aaj Ka Rang - I am liking this show, though of course it is complicated, as it is and on top of it I haven't watched all the episodes.

Dil-e-Nadaan - just watched the first episode and tht too not completely. Seems like a cute love story.

Mausam - have just watched random scenes, nd seems like those typical Indian soaps, with teh main protagonist being teh typical abla naari and vamps galore? Can someone plz tell me how dis show actually is.😊

Edited:

Watched the OST of Mausam. Is is similar to the Anil Kapoor-Sridevi starrer Lamhe? It seemed so.

Also watched the missed episodes of Aaj Ka Rang and now have got all teh characters and the show sure is very interesting, intriguing and different.

Among the shows currently running my fav is defo aj rang HAIN...it has AMAZING script... Superb starcast and even more mind blowing performances ...my mom is shocked seeing th show...it's so damn different and each character has its own charm

U shud hv watched piya 're on tv as the online vid quality is very bad

Dil e nadaan is nice do catch up...

Ijazat n mausam is faltu...don't watch it