Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
ZINDAGI viewer s plz watch aj rang HAIN aka ullu baraye farokht NAHIN which started this wk
it's an epic show
Mind blowing performance s by everyone

The set up get up dialogues so different

Luving the show

P.s. dil e MUZTAR aka dil e nadaan starts tomorrow

Today Mora piya aka piya 're ended and I jus loved loved the show...didn't watch it online as the video quality was very bad

Thank god ZINDAGI showed it and I LUVED it ...God adeel I'd such an ace actor

I don't like amina but she was too good in this show
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Is anyone watching dil e nadaan aka dil e MUZTAR here
Coming up shows on Zee ZINDAGI is maan ki moti which is a hit geo show of last yr and silvatein of Adeel amina again after Mora piya aired...

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChocoholicAnam

I started watching Pakistani shows about 3-4 years ago when I came across this forum accidentally and happened to read a lot of good stuff about Khuda Aur Mohabbat. That was the first show I watched and I really liked it since it was different from the stuff I've usually watched.

Besides KAM, I've also watched Humsafar, ZGH, Dil E Muztar, Aunn Zara and Kahi Unkahi.
I've only watched Aunn Zara and am now watching Khwahishein on Zindagi. The other shows I had watched before it was aired here.

I plan to watch shows like Daam and Mata E Jaan as well. I cannot wait for them to air it here so I'll watch it online as when I get the time.

Been watching Khwahishein these days and I like it. I think Mohib Mirza and Aiza Khan look really good together. She is delicate looking and petite and he is rugged looking so they complement
each other.
Have they done any other shows together?

daam is really really good...u will like it
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

daam is really really good...u will like it

but plzdont watch daam online as the vid quality is very very bad

watch it when it airs in zindagi in good print

dont ruin the fun by watching online in bad quality

god knows why ary dont upload it shows in hd like hum tv
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

but plzdont watch daam online as the vid quality is very very bad

watch it when it airs in zindagi in good print

dont ruin the fun by watching online in bad quality

god knows why ary dont upload it shows in hd like hum tv

agreed..the video quality was horrible..😡 i think only hum tv uploads in good vid quality...geo is also like ary
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks to everyone for replying to the queries I had 🤗
I just finished watching Tootay Huway Per online, I couldn't wait everyday to watch one episode so I watched all the episodes online. I watch the episodes on Zindagi as well since it's in good quality as compared to what I watched online. It was an okay show with its good moments and not so good moments. Ayeza was fun to watch when her character was a brat after that Ajia becomes little boring, wish her character had retained her earlier spunk instead of turning goody goody. Nevertheless I think Mohib Mirza is a good actor and his deep voice is great to hear 😳
Mohib Mirza and Ayeza looked good together and I wish she had done more shows with him since his rugged looks complement her soft looks.
The other actors were decent, really liked Daadi in the show😊
Anam... thumbnail
@grey23 & ABBY_JERAN: Yes I really want to watch Daam but I don't know if and when Zindagi will air it.
I did watch the promos of Mata E Jaan, Kadurat & Dastaan amongst other shows that Zindagi plans to air in the upcoming months.

DEM has already started on Zindagi but since I've already watched it I might just rewatch the first 5-6 episodes of the show since after that the show goes downhill. Imran Abbas & Sanam Jung look really cute together.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Who's is in Daam ? 😳
Anam... thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Who's is in Daam ? 😳

Adeel Husain, Sanam Baoch and Aamina Sheikh as far as I know.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ oh okk.. n itz on aired which year ?...i think itz one of Sanam's first shows...