Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow thanx a lot for th response guys
so we do hv ZINDAGI viewers here
N those who don't hv the channel but still want to b part of this thread and want to discuss the show s with us are even more welcome

In the above replies only one of u hv mentioned how u ended up watching ZINDAGI but I want to know th history of all of u...that what made u watch ZINDAGI in th first place and apart from Fawad who is everyone s fav what other actors actresses u liked in th ZINDAGI shows

PLZ share ur experience

Also if ur mom or other fami ly members or friends watch ZINDAGI too...I wanna know...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Khwahishein.. Ayeza n Mohib.. Hmmm.. They would look really good according to my imagination ❤️ :P

But did they really do a show together..? I didn't knw.. :O
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I usually watch Pakistani shows based on the reviews here on IF.
Aunn Zara and Khwahishein are exceptions. I didn't come across any reviews of them here.

When Zindagi was launched I thought I'd watch the first batch of shows so I ended up rewatching the initial episodes of ZGH and since Aunn Zara came after that I ended up watching that as well😊
Since I couldn't wait to watch the next episode the next day I used to watch Aunn Zara online itself.

My mom has been a big fan of Pakistani shows and has watched Dhoop Kinarey, Tanhaiyaan, Jungle, Ankahi, etc. when they came out and has always told me Pakistani shows are amazing and I should watch them sometime.
And then one day I came across a topic (song you are listening to these days) on another forum where a lot members posted that the
OST of KAM was amazing. So I decided to listen to the OST and thought it was absolutely beautiful. After that I happened to come across this forum where there were a lot of topics on KAM and what a good show it was. So that's how I started watching KAM.

I don't watch too many shows on Zindagi because I can't really wait for them to air the next episode so I watch the shows online itself but I am mostly aware of the shows that come on the channel. Based on the shows in their lineup I do my research and then decide whether I want to watch it or not.

My mom has been watching Zindagi since it started and has watched quite a few of their shows like Aunn Zara, Maat, Kahi Unkahi, Thakkan, Yeh Shaadi Nahi Ho Sakti, Mera Naseeb, etc.
She is watching Khwaishein (THP) and Mora Piya these days.

I started watching Khwahishein because I happened to come across the first promo and I liked it. I didn't visit the forum to look up reviews but just started watching it. I'm way ahead of what they are showing these days and I like it.

I don't have favourite actors as such though I like quite a few of them like Fawad Khan, Sanam Saeed, Mahira Khan, Osman Khalid Butt & Maya Ali (I find them cute together). Besides them I like Sheheryar (not for his acting but just generally), Adeel Hussain (not watched a single show of his, just watched him in the promos of Mora Piya), I find Sanam Jung cute and I also like Aiza Khan (according to me the most beautiful Pakistani actress) and Mohib Mirza as well.
Anam... thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Khwahishein.. Ayeza n Mohib.. Hmmm.. They would look really good according to my imagination ❤️ :P

But did they really do a show together..? I didn't knw.. :O

Oh wow you also like Aiza & Mohib together😛 I think they complement each other in the looks department. I don't think there are many fans of them as a couple though.
I just happened to come across this info a couple of days ago - they did another show called Aks though they were not paired opposite each other in that show.
Anam... thumbnail
Ok I have a question and dudnt know where else to ask this -
Like I mentioned earlier I've been watching Khwahishein and I like Ayeza Khan in the show. My question is which are Ayeza's popular dramas and whats the response to her acting and to her? Is she popular? I only know about Mahira & Fawad being really popular but I'm kinda unaware of how popular the other actors are.

Thanks in advance.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChocoholicAnam

Ok I have a question and dudnt know where else to ask this -

Like I mentioned earlier I've been watching Khwahishein and I like Ayeza Khan in the show. My question is which are Ayeza's popular dramas and whats the response to her acting and to her? Is she popular? I only know about Mahira & Fawad being really popular but I'm kinda unaware of how popular the other actors are.

Thanks in advance.

AYEZA KHAN IS SUPER DUPER POPULAR...she has really achieve ed what other new actresses can jus dream of...mahira is popular but she has very less shows...I find her really overrated

The queens of pak tv in real sense of last 5 yrs are SANAM VALOCH...SABA QAMAR...SANAM SAEED...AYESHA KHAN...all of them a very diversified body of work and AMAZING actresses

Amina sheikh is very popular too but I jus don't like her much as solo heroine as she is too ordinary looking...

Coming to the new clan AYEZA KHAN has got unmatched popularity...and she has done loads And loads of work...be it dramas or telefilm s...she started off really young and kept on working bk to bk ...she is an AMAZING combo of looks and talent...I don't think anyone among the newcomers looks as stunning as ayeza ...neither does any new actress has such an amazing body of work

She has recently got married to Danish taimoor...another super talented handsome hunk of the drama industry...and now she is taking a temporary break...Will b bk with a bang by the end of this yr hopefully

Her PAIRING with Sami Khan is the most popular and widely appreciated and they hv many shows together all of which were hits...khwaishein aka tootay hue par is her first show with Sami...Then they were cast in kaala jaadu season 1...

Last year they had two shows...do qadam door thay which was a blockbuster hit and bikhra mera naseeb which jus ended in December where u 'll see ayeza in never seen before super glamorous avatars...
Anam... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

AYEZA KHAN IS SUPER DUPER POPULAR...she has really achieve ed what other new actresses can jus dream of...mahira is popular but she has very less shows...I find her really overrated

The queens of pak tv in real sense of last 5 yrs are SANAM VALOCH...SABA QAMAR...SANAM SAEED...AYESHA KHAN...all of them a very diversified body of work and AMAZING actresses

Amina sheikh is very popular too but I jus don't like her much as solo heroine as she is too ordinary looking...

Coming to the new clan AYEZA KHAN has got unmatched popularity...and she has done loads And loads of work...be it dramas or telefilm s...she started off really young and kept on working bk to bk ...she is an AMAZING combo of looks and talent...I don't think anyone among the newcomers looks as stunning as ayeza ...neither does any new actress has such an amazing body of work

She has recently got married to Danish taimoor...another super talented handsome hunk of the drama industry...and now she is taking a temporary break...Will b bk with a bang by the end of this yr hopefully

Her PAIRING with Sami Khan is the most popular and widely appreciated and they hv many shows together all of which were hits...khwaishein aka tootay hue par is her first show with Sami...Then they were cast in kaala jaadu season 1...

Last year they had two shows...do qadam door thay which was a blockbuster hit and bikhra mera naseeb which jus ended in December where u 'll see ayeza in never seen before super glamorous avatars...

Firstly, thanks a lot for the very detailed reply 😊
I've heard of all the actresses you mentioned with the exception of Ayesha Khan. I haven't seen any of their work besides Sanam Saeed in ZGH and in a telefilm. She is a good actress and there is no doubt about that. Even I don't think Mahira is a very good actress but she is a popular actress no doubt.

You seem to be a huge Aiza fan. There is no doubt that Aiza is the prettiest actress currently despite the fact that she has put on a lot of weight recently. I don't know about her being a really good actress but she most definitely is a decent actress. Having watched Kahi Unkahi and now Tootay Huway Per I can say she is better at playing characters that have grey shades.

I came across an article long time back (even before I watched Aiza's shows or even knew Aiza was) about Danish being against her working in shows after marriage. I remember that article because it had a pic of Aiza & I thought to myself she is so beautiful, it must be a loss for the viewers to not see her on tv again. I hope that she does come back to doing shows with actors besides Danish & Sami Khan. She should work with other actors as well to hone her skills and that comes with working with different actors.

Even though I don't watch a lot of Pakistani shows I'm aware of the popular shows and besides Kahi Unkahi and Pyaare Afzal I haven't heard of any other shows that Aiza has done. Although Aiza has done a lot of shows I don't think she has actually done a lot of good shows. Hope if and when she decides to come back to work she takes up some shows with good scripts.

I personally find her pairing with Sami Khan to be pretty average (no offence to any fans). Like I said earlier she looks good with guys who are more macho or rugged looking as compared to her pairing with guys with chocolate boy looks. Sami Khan is good looking but doesn't fall in the category of being rugged and hence their pairing comes across as nothing more than cute.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
We dont have zindagi channel here but since I'm from Pakistan. I've already watched most of the serials that have been aired on Zindagi.

@Chocoholic: Ayeza is a popular face but the problem she had (according to me) was she got over exposed. She used to have multiple shows running on different channel at a same time. Although she has worked with almost all popular male actors of Pakistani industry and has given hits too but she isnt really considered to be one of the best actress. You can check the awards and polls posted on different websites.
Edited by Usman. - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ChocoholicAnam

Oh wow you also like Aiza & Mohib together😛 I think they complement each other in the looks department. I don't think there are many fans of them as a couple though.
I just happened to come across this info a couple of days ago - they did another show called Aks though they were not paired opposite each other in that show.

i did imagine them together actually after reading u post.. they wud look fab 😳

n oh yeah... u r so right... how can i forget they being together in Aks 😲 ... un k itne scenes the saath... i kinda liked them.. even if i was more in favor of him with Zalay Sarhadi.. as they both look AWESOME together ☺️ n characterization wise too...

but yeah.. i'd love to see Mohib Ayeza together once again as a couple 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Werent mohib ayeza together in zard mausam too