ZEE ZINDAGI VIWERS ...invited

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
I know ZINDAGI airs those shows which hv been aired in pak a Few years bk and hence no use opening new threads here on individual old shows but being a regular ZINDAGI viewer I wanted to mk a thread for discussing ZINDAGI shows only and also I can ask my fellow forum friends if I 'll watch a certain show or not...
Is there ny ZINDAGI viewer here...giving u all a shout out

What shows are u watching in ZINDAGI now..

.I m watching adeels PIYA RE now...the online vids of this show is very bad...thank god ZINDAGI is showing it in such good print...adeel aminas acting is too good and concept is different as well...
.I m also watching khwaishein ...luv ayeza mohib and sami Khan

...not watching ijaazat as I don't like the cast...want to watch maaya but don't know if it's good...

looking forward to watching AJ RANG HAIN aka ullu baraye furokht NAHIN...from 3rd Feb of course dil e MUZTAR...Will watch again with mom on tv...luv Imran Sanam Jung chemistry...u Will luv them too...it has sarwat gilani too...so plz watch...

What other shows hv u watched in ZINDAGI...which ones did u like MORE
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
This is my history how I started watching pak shows...posted it in jh forum but jus wanted to share here as well

I hv started pak shws since last one yr ..since Jan 14 when Fawad sonam news came and I wanted to know how he is and ended up watching a few of his shws..then imrans creature promos came and I watched all his shws ...lol...then when I had nothing to watch of Imran and Fawad ...I didn't know what else to watch as I didn't know anyone else...then BAM ZINDAGI came and I got introduced to the AMAZING PAK DRAMA WORLD...I started watching all shows they showed coz I wasn't finiding by good Hindi shw to watch n then ZINDAGI literally became my ZINDAGI
now I know almost all pak actors actresses...their biography...their past work...their family bkground...now I follow all pak stars on Twitter n fb ...I know which shws r coming in which channel and what's th starcast...I used to hv such info abt Indian soaps the last 14 yrs...I was a Indian soap addict but as they say DER aya doorust aya...
now I watch ZINDAGI on tv and watch only Everest and pukar fem Indian soaps as they've diff ..
n I watch many ongoing shows now too...don't watch them online as . M big screen sensitive...so I download the episode in HD n watch the recent episode too on weekly basis with my mom on my HUGE tv...

I was also an I F addict before but since last two yrs after madhubala I didn't feel like visiting I f as none of the shws used to excite me much...I also kinda lost touch with my I f friends

I didn't know a pak serial forum exist in I f and when I did still I was a silent viewer as everyone used to talk abt the ongoing shows and I used to watch the shws which hv already ended ...so I didn't know with whom to discuss the old shows...but then I also started watching the ongoing shows and since a month I hv bcum super active in I f like old days
I hv a new family here too hv become very close to me in a very short time span n I luv u guys all

so jus wanted to share it coz I want our friendship to last for a long time

I hv nothing against Indian soaps...it's jus that since last six months all my fab shows ended n I m not getting my good new shows to watch ...I quit YHM last wk as its bcu.ing dragging too

If there r good new shows with good starcast I 'll start watching Indian soaps again...hahaha...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i m NOT a Zindagi viewer 😆 as i watch shows online mostly.. but i wud love to read n discuss about shows by u all n wud love to say things about them 😳

lovely idea Abby !! 😃
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Did u watch Khuda Aur Mohabbat ? has it aired on Zindagi ...? featuring Imran Abbas n Sadia Khan...
Edited by RisingAsh - 9 years ago
wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i only watch Pak dramas and believe me all the rapt and the fab ones... stopped watching Indian TV except to listen to songs or news!!! but am ready to talk how good the Pak dramas and actors are 😊👏
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@Wooster and ash..
Thank u thank u so much...I will really need ur opinion while starting new shows and ask u if it's worth watching or not...

Ash no they hvnt aired khuda aur mohabbat yet but they hv aired other shws of Imran like mere naseeb...mzzbn and now coming up dil e MUZTAR...
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I've watched Maat,Mere Qatil Mere Dildar ,Dur e Shahal , Aaina Dulhan ka , Kaisi ye qayamat ,Thakan Currently Piya re and yes Humsafar & ZGH but that I had already watched.I'm pretty exicted for Raaj rang hai.
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Even I Am Not A Viewer Of Zindagi But Would Love To Discuss With You.
I Just Love Your Reviews & Would Like To Discuss Previous Pak Shows.
So Nice Idea Abby.
On The Way To Watch MERE DARD KO ZUBAN MILE. As you Suggested Bus Papers Over Hojaye.
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For aj rang hai..it has amazing cast n promos r so promising ..

I love zindagi.. N very thankfull to introduse me to pak dramas.. Zgh is my 1st show..
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I started watching Pakistani shows about 3-4 years ago when I came across this forum accidentally and happened to read a lot of good stuff about Khuda Aur Mohabbat. That was the first show I watched and I really liked it since it was different from the stuff I've usually watched.
Besides KAM, I've also watched Humsafar, ZGH, Dil E Muztar, Aunn Zara and Kahi Unkahi.
I've only watched Aunn Zara and am now watching Khwahishein on Zindagi. The other shows I had watched before it was aired here.

I plan to watch shows like Daam and Mata E Jaan as well. I cannot wait for them to air it here so I'll watch it online as when I get the time.

Been watching Khwahishein these days and I like it. I think Mohib Mirza and Aiza Khan look really good together. She is delicate looking and petite and he is rugged looking so they complement
each other.
Have they done any other shows together?