Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Ah this Tannu parents actors are so worried about age, and playing Shabbir's in laws! Don't worry guys, you won't be his in laws really! He has Sarla Maa and RoDaadi already!
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Both Ma and Pa Chudail have said in interviews that they are both not much older than Shabir, what's up with that? Seems funny for these two to compare themselves to the lead in age?!
Edited by deefan - 9 years ago
deefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Dee, I want more Suresh/Faisal, SuBul ya no SuBul. I don't forward Suresh scenes. Aaliyah is another character I like except when she is a part of Taaliyah. I like BB, but, Purab bores me. LOVE, all Daadis and Daasis. I like Sarla too, never got as much annoyed with her. Purvi, Andy, Akash, Rachna I like. Liked Tannu too until the new one came.

yeah but what can Suresh do in the show without his angle with either BB or Pragya. Unless of course, as Krishna suggested, something happens to Rachna and baby and he turns villian..

I like Suresh the way he is, he isn't cut out to be negative.
nitarata thumbnail
Are these two Ma Pa Churails gonna stick around? Thought they will go back to Delhi!
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
shabbir is older than some leads? but then again there are leads that are older than him so idk. i think that's these actors are age conscious :P
nitarata thumbnail
I think for me ultimately it's the actors. Sriti, Shikha, Faisal and Shabz are the top actors of this soap. The older generation does a decent job. Story would be crappy anyway. I really don't expect a tightly knit, well told story.
-mina- thumbnail
watching now

sriti sounds fab saying "i love you"...sweet and true. love it, am impressed. it's a difficult phrase to say right :P
deefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Are these two Ma Pa Churails gonna stick around? Thought they will go back to Delhi!

Tanu may drop her bomshell and the whole thing will get preponed, they may want a quick hush hush wedding than a grand wedding in June..

It might go along with the whole theme of the very many weddings taking place in MM...😆
-mina- thumbnail
can't believe rabul actually opened the door ohhh god 🤣
-mina- thumbnail
hrmm did he say

"pata hai, fuggy baby"

"fuggy meri"

or

"fuggy, maybe"