Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Love the hate drabble Tia!

I detest the acid plot; I wish they wouldn't do it or show Aaliya/Tanu's hand burnt by it instead...

I am NOT looking forward to seeing anything to do with pregnancy..I don't think I could stand it.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deefan

Love the hate drabble Tia!

Thanks Dee. It's a love drabble hahahaa..

Thanks Mina and Nuha as well.

Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Found it so funny that RaBul saw a drunk Abhi upside down at the window and only worried about the failed proposal and did not bother to put him straight..😆
And of course Sarla Maa wanting to eavesdrop into AbhiGya room!!😛

P.S. But RaBul must have heard Pragya's love confession and even Abhi saying, I love you too and let's hug... So, now what's there to worry anymore?
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
deefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Found it so funny that RaBul saw a drunk Abhi upside down at the window and only worried about the failed proposal and did not bother to put him straight..😆

And of course Sarla Maa wanting to eavesdrop into AbhiGya room!!😛

P.S. But RaBul must have heard Pragya's love confession and even Abhi saying, I love you too and let's hug... So, now what's there to worry anymore?

Yeah Sarla, that peeping Tom! Didn't expect it but it was a cute scene. I'm surprised she didn't do anything to life Abhi either...Why is everyone so interested in their bedroom happenings, LMAO!
deefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

Arre! Dee, why not??? 🤣

LMAO, it's funny that grown adults are interested in their own family members sex life. It's like ewww
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

LMAO, it's funny that grown adults are interested in their own family members sex life. It's like ewww

Dude no it's not. 😆 It's so standard. Everyone feels the right to know that a couple has a "healthy married life." Young couples are of interest to everyone because they're on the lookout for babies and hoping that all is well so the marriages will last.

I mean I get your ewww - I would hate to be hassled about this - but I'm juat trying to say it's not actually weird...even though it maybe should be :P
deefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

Dude no it's not. 😆 It's so standard. Everyone feels the right to know that a couple has a "healthy married life." Young couples are of interest to everyone because they're on the lookout for babies and hoping that all is well so the marriages will last.

I mean I get your ewww - I would hate to be hassled about this - but I'm juat trying to say it's not actually weird...even though it maybe should be :P

Mina, OMG is this for real?? I have never witnessed this. Who else has, I would be curious to know. Do people do this really????

That is majorly intrusive. Is this why Abhigya keep their door open all the time. Is it a cultural thing I;m not aware of?
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Mina, OMG is this for real?? I have never witnessed this. Who else has, I would be curious to know. Do people do this really????

That is majorly intrusive. Is this why Abhigya keep their door open all the time. Is it a cultural thing I;m not aware of?

Seems like it to me! But maybe just the people I know are strange like this. I understand why it seems intrusive, but that's about mindset. Yes everyone else should say if they know what I'm talking about or not!

To be clear I'm not saying it's standard practice for relatives to listen at the door - but intrusive interest in a couple's sex life isn't unheard of. It would more likely take the form of questions we'd find inappropriate, or suggestions and unsolicited advice and off color remarks...culturally, to varying extents depending on the family and the location, there isn't the 'hands off eyes closed' sort of attitude from parents/relatives to adult children's marital lives that is more normal in America/Canada...
nitarata thumbnail
Sarla Maa needs to know her grand kids are on the way!! ;-)
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hellloo
Really stressed out with changing major and graduation stuff

:(