Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Bye sim, ash , Tia , Isha . Shabbo khair. Good night. See u tomorrow

Good night! Sweet dreams! 🤗
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sneak peek for Beauty and the Beast is now up: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118967231

kdsubs thumbnail
What?? Abhi fell out the window???? 🤣 From which floor? 😆

These two have their best scenes as drunks! I don't think we have had any other show where the leads are encouraged to drink. And which show their FL drinking bindaas. Not bad. Not sure if this qualifies as female liberation - but at least its... something.
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello guys just my imagination ,😆

Abhi after long and tired day is coming back to home .

All the family were out for a dinner , It was a good friend of Dadi who invited , of course Abhi managed to find a good excuse .

He was just think about sleeping he spent the whole day with Tanu and her parents
They were talking about the arrangement of all function, what should he wear , the flowers, the guest... He was only nodding hoping that's this drama will end soon ..

But Thank god now, he was at home .. He climbed the stair when he heard some music
from his bedroom. Pragya is supposedly to be with Dadi at the dinner Then who ?
He reached the door and opened what he saw was curiously surprising.
Pragya was dancing on Lovely from Happy New Year !

But the most important was .. what is she wearing .. Abhi mouth was full opened
She wearing a blue mini jean short and a white loose T shirt .
He pinched himself to see if he was dreaming maybe he was too tired that's why he is hallucination
.But He knew he wasn't dreaming when he heard her singing along .. He was astonished this woman is so intriguing day after day he learns something new about her ..

"She is so cool and sexy yaar ! " he exclaimed maybe too much loud 😆

The music stopped Pragya heard a familiar voice seeing happy enjoying watching her she just
froze

"Oh F**** You? "

Link to the song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdQRwF-Tn_M
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kdsubs

What?? Abhi fell out the window???? 🤣 From which floor? 😆

These two have their best scenes as drunks! I don't think we have had any other show where the leads are encouraged to drink. And which show their FL drinking bindaas. Not bad. Not sure if this qualifies as female liberation - but at least its... something.

From Pragya's room window, first/ground floor only.. doesn't get hurt!!! Shabbir's headstand capabilities used to the max!!

I love that Pragya is allowed to drink and Abhi does not mind it (well he minds that she makes him go crazy after that... but enjoys it too).
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
kdsubs thumbnail
Oh, they are still at her place then. Ghar jamai 😆.

Lol Tia, i know. I like that too. Though i don't like that she is forced or fooled into drinking. Every time she has had alcohol, its been under duress or unknowingly. Am i remembering correctly? Its like, she has no freedom at all. Not even to decide whether she wants to drink or not.

Ugg. I should just stop. Otherwise i will start listing all the things that annoy me about this show and the character assassinations they have done.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kdsubs

Oh, they are still at her place then. Ghar jamai 😆.

Lol Tia, i know. I like that too. Though i don't like that she is forced or fooled into drinking. Every time she has had alcohol, its been under duress or unknowingly. Am i remembering correctly? Its like, she has no freedom at all. Not even to decide whether she wants to drink or not.

Ugg. I should just stop. Otherwise i will start listing all the things that annoy me about this show and the character assassinations they have done.

I know they still have this that good bahu can't drink.. but yet, it's still good that when she gets drunk she does not have her husband or in laws (at least Daadi) shout at her that she drank.

And the fact that Rockstar Daadi proudly and openly drinks.. I LOVE THAT!

P.S. I am not promoting alcohol habit, but believe that it doesn't hurt to get drunk once in a while.
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
kdsubs thumbnail
Gotta go. Real life calls. Bye Tia.
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love weekends but the only bad thing is no kkb!

Oh well there are still you guys, kkb 24/7 which I love!
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
New AT will be made at 1pm PST okay please :P