Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
K byee night time

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
mumma i don't get that felicity voice one

DEEPU THAT BANANA COMIC OMG LOL

haaah i wanna play but i gotta sleep so i will probably disappear shortly sorreee
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Word Count: 0

FhatTheWuck. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

mumma i don't get that felicity voice one

DEEPU THAT BANANA COMIC OMG LOL

haaah i wanna play but i gotta sleep so i will probably disappear shortly sorreee

Really?!

Bluetooth he speaks to her and calms her down and she says it feels really good having you inside me 🤣

Then says by you i mean your voice and by me i mean my ear

And i should really stop talking now

And he says yup that would be my prefrence😆
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Aww that's Pragsy! And he is never with her.:-(
-mina- thumbnail
hrm was looking for something for mumma's game in my email and found some random quotes from early KKB episodes instead

anyone remember -

"Aaliya, pehle main iss shaadi tere khushi ke liye kar raha tha. Lekin ab, mein usse badla chahta hoon. Usse ke waja se, mere bhai jaisa dost badal gaya. Ab, main usske duniya badal donga. Ussne mujhe ek bar reject kiya tha. Ab shaadi ke bad, main usse har roz reject karonga. Mujse uluchne ke enzam usse mujhse shaadi karne ke baad milenga. I will destroy her."

----

"Aaliya, I agreed to do this for your happiness. But now, I want my own revenge. She changed the friend that was like a brother to me beyond recognition. Now, I am going to change her life beyond recognition. She rejected me once, but once we're married, I am going to reject her over and over again. She's learn what it means to have crossed me once I marry her. I will destroy her."

@bold it's funny...he's sort of done that, and sort of hasn't! i mean he's always been clear that he doesn't want her in his life etc, but we haven't seen him do cold pushing-you-away-pretending-you-don't-exist stuff that other heroes do

so abhi gets points for always acknowledging pragya's existence...

and it's the elemental pull between them that makes it so he can't be indifferent to her, yes/no?

*mina may not be making sense*
-mina- thumbnail
oh mumma it was the "by me i mean my ear" part that i didn't see 🤣
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Mina, he has done it with words but opposite with actions..
-mina- thumbnail
tia well said! yes!

also this from aalu to sarla

Aur wasse bi, hammare panditji ne kaha hai ke kal purnima ki raat. Aur purnima waale din jo rishte baante hai, woh kabhi toot thi nahin.

Actually, the priest has said that tomorrow is a full moon night. And the relationships forged on this day never break.

SO LIKE YEAH EVERYONE PLEASE REMEMBER abhigya relationship is protected by the moon

😆
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
OKAY OKAY OMG
SO THERE IS THIS GUY ENZO (VAMPIRE DIARIES) he like the girl caroline but well she likes stefan

So stefan makes her cry and enzo sees her in the car balling gets pissed goes inside to stefan and snaps the other girl (stefans new found gf/fling) ka neck and shoves stefan through a wall

And says I HAVE GOT A GIRL CRYING FOR YOU OVER THRE BECAUSE SHE CARES TOO DAMN MUCH AND HONESTLY I DONT SEE WHAT SHE CARES ABOUT

LIKE OMG ! Well no one died cause they are all immortal but still like !

*non psychotic way ofcourse*
Edited by -Martinski- - 9 years ago