Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: abhigya24

Could u see Bulbul's shadow at the door. I thought BB has forced her so much and so she tells all that because she looked very nervous.

yeah deeps, saw the shadow, can't believe bb was listening!

there is a reason for this pragya proposal insistence, we will know soon...
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
if they're building it up it must be to have it ultimately crash. i'm liking the theory that pragya's proposal either gets pre-empted or twisted-into-natak due to taabhi marriage news.
deefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kdsubs

Tia - you may be the only person on the entire forum who likes this track πŸ˜†. Good for you. And you defend Abhi with so much persistence. I enjoyed reading your insights.

As for me, i am annoyed with all this dragging - but you are so right. At least dunder-head is finally being forced to face reality and its consequences.

Mina - thanks. I love Pic-Monkey! Thank you πŸ€—.

Hi Dee. I don't think we have officially met. And if we have and i forget, i am blaming it on all these late nights at work!

Hello Kat! nice to meet you, no not met yet 😊
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazes me how fast the AT thread moves! Congratulations on #79.

Abhigya24 - sorry, i don't know your name. Hi. I am Kat.

And agree with both you and Tia that at least things are moving. But never forget, this is an EK show. Tamp down your hopes. What is it that the Gita says? "Have no expectations and you won't be disappointed"? (And did i just commit sacrilege by referencing The Gita for a TV show??)
deefan thumbnail
I guess atleast its a step in the right direction for Abhigya.

For Rabul fans, its acid attacks and Aaliyahs crazy shyt everyday...πŸ˜†
-mina- thumbnail
kattt her name is Deepika, we generally call her Deeps, kintu or khub banglar shauk acche, because she loved tere liye, so we also call her mishti per her preference :D
-mina- thumbnail
waise kat i dunno if you know tere liye? EK soap set in kolkata, aired a few years ago πŸ˜† Edited by -mina- - 9 years ago
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aliya was such an interesting character. One could do a character study on her and still keep peeling layers. Powerful potential there. And now? Gawd. She just needs help. Why destroy a character by reducing her to an obsessed nut?? Drives me nuts.

One of the reasons why i don't "watch" Hindi soaps (note the "watch" πŸ˜†).

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kdsubs

Amazes me how fast the AT thread moves! Congratulations on #79.

Abhigya24 - sorry, i don't know your name. Hi. I am Kat.

And agree with both you and Tia that at least things are moving. But never forget, this is an EK show. Tamp down your hopes. What is it that the Gita says? "Have no expectations and you won't be disappointed"? (And did i just commit sacrilege by referencing The Gita for a TV show??)

Kat, I don't care if Abhi almost marries Tannu or divorces Pragya, but I just want their fake equation to break into something more meaningful. That will happen with this track. He will either break with Pragya (break her heart, but that will bring her to reality and he can then figure out he was wrong later) OR figure out that she means a lot to him (which would be good for both of them).  So either ways, AbhiGya will reach into some real relationship.