Users

Frequent Posters

chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bhavali4RR

Dear Choti,

So here's wishing you a

My real time tracker is showing that the flowers I ordered from Kushi and Arnav's rose garden are on the way to be delivered at your doorstep any minute now...n joy the flowers dear

FYI - these ones are nurtured with special care and love ❤️❤️❤️

Enjoy the day, enjoy the year and looking forward to more stories to come!!!

Love,
Manasa

To the person whose comments I look for on every story, the one who comes up with the most wonderful words to talk about the update, whose comments never fail to make me smile- thank you!

I mean every single word of that. I look for your comments on every story I read- they're exactly what a comment should be, thoughtful, honest, and they make the author feel as if you're invested in their characters, and genuinely care about the story they have to tell.

Something tells me you have one to tell too, and that day, I hope I can do as much justice with my comments as you do with yours!

Thank you so much for your wishes :)

Love always,
Choti.
chotidesi thumbnail

Originally posted by: IPK007

Res..

Thanks for the scrap, Jigs 🤗

Happy Birthday to one of the littlest and cutest members of this forum! May there be many, many more to come :)

Have a good one, Choti! May your day be as rocking as your stories and your life as beautiful as your dreams.

Loads of love,

Jenny

One of my favorite writers, and one of the nicest people on this forum! Thank you so much Jenny :) I hope everything is well on the other side of the (rather icy) pond, and your little one is doing well!

Your words are just as lovely as they are in Saffron Fields. To my fellow Jon Stewart fan, thank you!

Love always,
Choti.
chotidesi thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueMystique

Look who's here to wish you a merry day!

And of course, we can't have your birthday celebrations without wishes from...

And then there's our favorite couple to kick up the fun factor

Err...on second thought, they seem to be a bit busy...never mind!

We need some cake here because...food.

And of course, the heartfelt wishes from yours truly ;)

I hope you have a brilliant day, month, and year ahead of you! I hope the college essays and applications don't bother you too much, and I hope you get that little bit of snowfall to make you happy on your special day!

Happy Birthday, Choti! <3

OMG it's Sid! He looks sooo hot in that, haye! One of the few men who can truly carry off a beard. And Arnav and and Caskett and all of my favorite things! This is amazing :D

I did get a little bit of snowfall- eight inches, today 😆 Belated birthday present?

Thank you, Ridz!

Love always,
Choti.
chotidesi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raila1014

😊

Sending you SMILES for all the moments of your special day!!!! May all your wishes come true! May you be blessed with many more Arshi story ideas so we can continue enjoy your very special writing skills!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOTI!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You always leave me such wonderful comments- I appreciate them! They always make me think, and I absolutely love how you point out things about my characters, pick out specific aspects of my story. It tells me that you're enjoying it (or I hope so!).

Thanks for the wishes!

Love always,
Choti.
chotidesi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rulama

We think you are so special... You mean so much to us... Wishing you love and best wishes... Hope your birthday is very special...

I wish you the courage to grab all the opportunities that will come by you...
I wish you the perseverance to live the life to its fullest...
May your future be as bright as a thousand lights...

Rashmi Di, thank you so much! I love your comments, I love your pictures (especially the hot ones of Barun!)- and it is so lovely to see you on the thread. I'm so glad I got to know you through Shaadi :)

Love always,
Choti.
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy really late b day!!!!
aquagal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Happy happy wala birthday Choti.. I mean belated happy birthday. I hope you had lots of fun and a great day. Wish you a great year ahead. 😊 I wish that your wishes get fulfilled soon. Welcome to adulthood 😉😛

Nice and cute OS Jigs...😊
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome OS... i dont knw choti personally but i agree jigs... based on the stories i have read penned by her 😊
Happy b'day once again choti 🥳
chotidesi thumbnail

Re Re!! Thank you so much for your wishes, in lovely poetry! Your poems are legendary (as Barney from HIMYM would say), and I'm always amazed by the way you write them. They're always so fitting for the update- it's a pleasure to have you reading my work.

Thank you so much for being such a wonderful presence in my life- I'm so glad I got to know you through Shaadi! I hope life eases up for you soon, and we see more of you- I miss you!

Love always,
Choti.
Edited by chotidesi - 9 years ago
chotidesi thumbnail

Originally posted by: cineraria

Ha...Hap...Happ...

Ha..Ha... Happy Singh says

Ha ... ha.. handshake with you

would make his life ha... haa... hap.. happ... happy.

Also the ha... ha.. hentire world wishes you ha.. ha hextra special ha ha heighteenth ha ha happ ha... oye yaar, hentire world wishes you a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Oh my amEzing chota packet with a gargantuan size bada dimaag (volume wise nahi re, content wise)

Me and my Comic Sans faraqs you a lot.

Wishing you all the best and loveliest colours in life my soul sistah.

May you achieve all that you desire.

Hugs and lots of lau
-Ria

Th... th... th... there is a lot of cake there. And there's a castle! Did you know that my fifth birthday cake looked like that?

To the lovely soul sistah, the girl with the golden voice and the satire queen, a wicked sense of humor...

Th... th... th... there's a lot more I could say about you! 🤗 Thank you yaara, for your heartfelt, wonderful wishes in rainbow colored comic sans, for never failing to make me laugh, for Suffering with me in t... t... t... t...rashiness and through t.. t... t... terrible writing.

I love you mucho.

Love always,
Choti.

P.S.: I guess I should also say... Th... th... th... thank you!