barbiebala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Belated Happy Birthday 😃
chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EXPELLIARMUS

To a wonderful friend, awesome writer, and one of the coolest people I've met here ,

And what's a birthday without wishes from them:

And them:

Oh, and I come without gifts. But I guess he says it all for me:

And finally, here's some virtual cake !

Here's wishing you all the happiness and success you deserve!

Let the party begin!

To one of my favorite writers on the forum, to the first person who called me out on my writing and made me hyperventilate (embarrassingly) and to the biggest Harry Potter fan I know- thank you so much!

I'm so glad I got to know you through Shaadi- it's been a blast, and I couldn't have asked for someone who understands sarcasm and enjoys pointing out the ridiculousness of certain shows with me 😆

Thank you so much for your lovely wishes and friendship :)

Love always,
Choti.
chotidesi thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1chilly

Me phor my Choti. 😛

Sorry my Choti, for the late edit.
I've been out all day.

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday.
Hope you had loads of fun today.
Wish you lots of joy and happiness.
Hope all your wishes come true.

You have the ability to make strangers your own.
I, who got to know you not very long ago, can now count you among the people I am closest to.
You are one of the most affectionate and caring person I ever came across.
Wish you lots of joy and happiness and good health.
Wish I could have sent you some macarons.
But I promise to get you some when you come to my city! 😃

Thanks a lot, Jigs, for the lovely story and for this thread.
And Ruchi, for sending me the link!
Love you both!

Charu Di! 🤗 Thank you so very, very, very much for your lovely wishes. The part I highlighted in bold really, really touched me- it is the greatest compliment someone could pay me. I'm truly touched and honored. Your comments are some that I love forward to so much- they're concise, thoughtful, and sweet- just like you!

Thank you for your wonderful wishes.

Love always,
Choti.

P.S.: I hope you know that I'll hold you to that macaron offer. 😆
chotidesi thumbnail

Originally posted by: CheshireBilli

Haha, love how all of you 'liked' this Res; I must be turning into TG! 😆

Sorry for the late edit, Choti, I was all tied up with some puzzles. 😆

Anyhoo, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope tumhe duniya ki saari khushiyan mile and that all your dreams come true-- dream college, publishing ke sapne, your very own Surajji et al.

The last year or so with you has been insane fun and I'm so glad I got talking to a hyperactive little thing called chotidesi on IF. From fan fiction to the ridiculousness of Rangrasiya, from how hot Chris Evans is to GPA problems, from ArHi and other OTPs to Harry Potter, from desi politics to American funniez-- it's been a crazy ride and here's to many more years of joy, laughter, good health, and drinking only bottled mineral water in India. *giggle*

Much love!
S.

S! Those puzzles must have been... quite hard, no? 😆 Thank you for the absolutely AMAZING present! One of the best presents I've ever gotten- you guys are so, so, SO cool.

Hey! I missed your "ha-ha-happy singh" wala birthday!

LOLOL Rangrasiya. And OMG Jilly and GPAs and my penchant for whining about tests and writing fanfiction and fangirling over Fawad while hating Sodum- er, Sonam... there's no one I'd rather unleash my sarcasm and satire with (we really need another TV show).

Thank you, oh person who knows and watches more trashy TV than I do!

It's been a blast, and here's to many more years of friendship :D

Love always,
K. 😆

P.S.: I HAD A CAPPUCCINO! You forgot about that?!
chotidesi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...ASB100...

^This is going to be very true, soon because you're not so Choti anymore.

Welcome to adulthood.

That aside...

TODAY IS YOUR HAPPPY WALA BUDDAYYY!!!!! AAAHHH!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!

As you can clearly see, emotions control nahi ho rahe hai. I feel like breaking into an impromptu dance routine. Very much like BS here:

(I couldn't resist. IYKWIM???)

Oh anyway, let's begin at the beginning, shall we?

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

No, I don't mean the pyaar-mohabbat between Arnav and Khushi.

I mean the one between Choti and Math.

I sirius-ly (*wink wink*) think that you love Math secretly, but crib about it in public. Because why would anyone ever take a Linear Algebra college course in High School if they didn't like math?!

So, on this special day, how can I NOT post some nerdy gifs/memes? 😆

And by the stupid High Schoolers ka logic, you know the ones that thought you were not-so-smart, you're a WITCH!!!

And who wouldn't want to be a witch...at Hogwarts? LIKE REALLY IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION.

And that brings us to...HARRY POTTER. But, of course. 😆

As you turn 18, I hope you remember to live by this motto all your adult (and college 😉) life:

And you're coming of age! Watch toh gift mein banta hai, because PARAMPARA, you know, parampara.

*HP and K3G REFERENCES 4eva*

I hope you don't mind terribly if I don't kiss you on the forehead like Anji...😆

But I do promise to force feed you cake. Because you should eat lots. Of cake. Because...

Aaj mausam hai suhana,
Choti ke budday ka hai bahana,
What The What the What the.

Kya dhoop nikli suhani,
Cake ki karo...khilayi,
What The What The.

(Clearly, not my department. *Looks at Ruchi for help!*)

And because you love puns...I hope you find an Arnowji who is good at making them. Better ones than these, at least.

😆

Those were really bad, I know. But still, bura na mano, tumhara birthday hai! 😆

*CHEESINESS ALERT*

On a sirius (😉) note, Choti, Happy Happy Happy Birthday! I am so glad I know a person like you. I'm so proud of you and everything that you do. You reaffirm my faith in humanity. You really do. I really, really, really hope, dil se, that tumhe duniya ki saari khushiyan mile. You deserve it all and more.

And now, partyyy hard!

Lots and lots of love <3,

Asha

P.S. JIGS!! Thank you so much for this beautiful thread! And that lovely OS! :*
P.P.S Ruchi, thank you! :*

To my fellow student, my fellow snarker, my fellow (maybe not as trashy as I read) trashy romance reader, my fellow math major and the girl who loves suits- thanks much ya!

THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. Okay? It was PERFECT. Math and I have a love hate relationship ya- pretty soon, it'll drag me off to a mandir and marry me... or actually, we're really already married cause that's all I do with my life. I party hard.

All the HP references and and the puns! Oh my god the puns, okay, I laughed entirely too hard at those.

You're awesome. And you owe me a visit someday.

Love always,
Choti.

chotidesi thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

Happy Birthday Choti!!!!

Have loads and loads of fun on your birthday and all year long.🥳

Hey, dont start the party without me, I am coming...

birthday animated GIF

And Choti, here are some baklava's for your birthday. 😉
Savour the sweet by peeling and enjoying each layer slowly. 😉

Thank you Kavi!!! I had loads and loads of fun (not in small part thanks to the lovely woman who created this thread and made my day amazing). And thank you for the baklava! I actually had some on my birthday- a friend brought some 😉

Thank you, for always leaving such wonderful comments for me. I really, truly LOVE reading them- they make me smile, no matter what kind of a day I'm having.

Thank you!

Love always,
Choti.
...ASB100... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chotidesi

To my fellow student, my fellow snarker, my fellow (maybe not as trashy as I read) trashy romance reader, my fellow math major and the girl who loves suits- thanks much ya!

THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. Okay? It was PERFECT. Math and I have a love hate relationship ya- pretty soon, it'll drag me off to a mandir and marry me... or actually, we're really already married cause that's all I do with my life. I party hard.

All the HP references and and the puns! Oh my god the puns, okay, I laughed entirely too hard at those.

You're awesome. And you owe me a visit someday.

Love always,
Choti.

Choti!

😆😆

P.S. You owe me a visit too. And it's SUNNY here. LIKE ACTUALLY SUNNY. So more incentive for you to come here. 😆

P.P.S. Do not underestimate the amount of trash I read. It is seriously very embarrassing to even think about quantifying it. 😆
Edited by ...ASB100... - 9 years ago
chotidesi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jduke

Wishing you a very...

Thank you so much for your wishes, Jay! I hope your little one is doing well, and I hope you're doing well too :) I've missed you on the threads! I always look forward to your hilarious speculations.

Love always,
Choti.
chotidesi thumbnail

Originally posted by: addicted25

Hi Choti wishing you lots of love and happiness not just for your birthday but your lifetime. MUUWH xx

() () () () ()
|| || || || ||

sorry triex to past a picture of a cake but didnt work 😡

Thank you so much! The makeshift picture of the cake is actually super awesome- I never would have thought of that! IF can be very stupid sometimes 😡

Love always,
Choti.