Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..TU... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

WELCOME BACK MRS ISHITA RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA.
STAY FOREVER LIKE THIS...
Good post jaya...
Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really nice post:) tottaly agree with you...for the first time we are gonna see possesive side of ishita raman bhalla.JKR in full action.its high time shagun need to be kicked out of the house.and ishita will do the honoursπŸ˜†
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post Jaya I wish both of them talk and do together to drive Shagun out of their life.Two and three of them IshraRu as the team also make it stronger to solves the problem. Ishu when she in JKR mode she very powerful and can be the leader this time. Power of women and wife.😊
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Perfect post jaya
welcome Ishita raman bhalla. aasha karte he ke aap kabhi vapas na jaaye  😳
Bang on Jaya.
Welcome back Mrs. Raman Bhalla and hopefully it wont be short-lived.

iyuvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After 3 weeks I watched yesterday's episode.I  was really surpised bcoz I saw 11pm wali Ishita and that is the main reason I enjoyed Ishra scene.According to current scenario that song is perfect for Ishita.I just hope this change is permanent not temporary.
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The point is she cud not have done this earlier, since Shagun-Adi combo had made her say sorry etc and at the smallest of excuse Adi wud blame Ishita and say he will leave etc. Raman too yelled at her and blamed her.
 Now the scenario is different, it is apparent Shagun wont leave no matter what Adi does or says, plus she has given up hopes on Adi ( considering Ruhi is around to negate that impact). Coz if she leaves, there wont be an excuse to return! Today Ishita got proof, so she confidently took on Adi, without worrying about what blackmail he will come up next! And Shagun blurted out about the kinners which gave the act away! Next Raman will see with his own eyes how desperate Shagun is to get back with him. Therefore, now Ishita is on a strong footing and Raman will be on her side as far as Shagun is concerned. As for Adi too, Ruhi has made him think and now Adi knows Raman wont be fooled easily or succumb to his blackmails easily!

Its therefore the right time to strike! JKR roop is now ON...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i am so late here...

nywz comin to post...superb post jaya..!!seriously wht a RELEIF it ws to see the PROPER WIFEY mode activated in Ishita..!! this Ishita v had seen many times in 11pm days n thts the ishu i love too...but 7.30pm days mein very very rare times ke liye she had come..!! am glad she came back frm her vanvaas n all thnx to CUPIDS-Shagun n Adi..πŸ˜†... track as of now looks promisin..!! hopes CVs maintain this..!!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post Jaya... πŸ˜ƒ
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ Nikki- Well u know me very well nowπŸ˜† AS usually am late..πŸ˜ƒ

@ Jaya:- Well thanks to adi and shagun , IShita is back to her wifey avataar.. Wants to see more of her.. Last but not least- Delhi abhi bahut door haiπŸ˜ƒ..