Wel come back wifey ISHITA RAMAN BHALLA thanks shagun adi <3

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Surprise or shocked to see appreciation topic of ishita from ishita hater or basher. I am not so blind in hate or love who cant see anything wrong in favourite or always bad in to whom I hate

Let's come to topic

Special thank you to shagun and adi. Thanks to them i got to see wifey ishita raman bhalla back who was missing from long period specially from mani track

Ishita raman bhalla

That's what I was missing you as a wife a protective and possessive wife and in tonight episode I saw that ishita when she said she will fight for her husband raman. Loving and trusting ur husband that's good but that doesn't meant you behave tgat way which we saw in last 2 3 track.

She was same ishita in lohri where she was possessive about that normal sorry letter remeber that where raman made sorry greeting card and she kept as her treasure. Today she did same when raman was throwing that paper she didn't allow to do that and said it's mine. It's good to see that change from that ishita who gave up dress earring and celebrated anniversary to shagun

Waiting for shagun vs ishita for raman and looking forward to that ishita who doesn't only fight with her husband but fight for husband too and hope cv won't disappoint us this time.

Song for ishita from my side

Matlabi ho ja zara matlabi
Duniya ki sunta hai kyun,
Khud ki bhi sun le kabhi

Kuch baat ghalat bhi ho jaaye
Kuch der ye dil bhi kho jaaye
Befikar dhadkane, iss tarah se chale
Shor goonje yahaan se wahaan

Edited by ...EhSaas... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good Post Jaya 👏
Ishita ka wife-roop dekhke yeh yaad aaya "Mera Pati sirf mera hai" 👍🏼
RheaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope wifey Ishita Raman Bhalla will stay, won't go for a vacation from time to time like previous times.
saheli_behir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Having high hopes from JKR and her Ravaan Kumar. 😃
victo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes she behaves like normal human being not as an immortal thatIis too much for me. Hope she continues this avatar for ever
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I Hope Cv's Retain this Ishita Bhalla with Heart & Mind...What an Apt song to convey a bit of matlabi is needed in Ishu to shagun away from her little world which she created after a hard tym...
for her Love for raman ...a Bit of possessiveness hona banta hai...

SurabhiA91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good finally ishita is behaving like a normal wife and possessiveness is important at times specially for your husband and family. 👍🏼
sudha_suressh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today i loved both ishra possessiveness, raman got angry and posssessive when tandon came and hold ishita'shand and ishita got possessive when she came to know about shagun's plan ..today they were typical hubby and wifey in possessive avatar so cute 😉
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally, Ishita has got some sense now. 😆 I so missed the possessive side of Ishita for Raman. Thank God, we will see now. Excited to see JKR v/s Shagun. Hope Wifey dissapointment us more now and doesn't goes on the vacations again.
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She was good today and in precap 👍🏼