Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wowww lovely update
Plz do cont. Soon I can't wait
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ann
First of all Tanu sends u loads of pappis to her cute masi , she is my sunshine n am happy she makes u all smile
Well the story, this is like a wine the more the chapters n scenes grow old the better they r churned out
It's the simplicity tht amazes me, the ice cream the feelings so intrinsically defined tht u can breathe it, I cud feel the way Aaliya felt bad when zain was talking about his hypothetical lover
That is the power of ur writing
U r n will always be my inspiration
Love u loads
Tanya ki amma
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful. ..ann ...I am really proud to have u and sim I mean look at you ppl the words the story gosh it'd just amazing ...waiting for next part to come
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

Beautiful. ..ann ...I am really proud to have u and sim I mean look at you ppl the words the story gosh it'd just amazing ...waiting for next part to come

Madam
we cant write what you write ...and I miss your story ...update fast
we are as proud of you as you are of us
Love
Sim
Edited by Zainedil - 9 years ago
Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My Chotu You r brilliant your words work as dynamite.the jealousy transformed into possessiveness n the words Biwi Hai WO Meri r the most sensational words.Zain Confession Abt his love aah waiting for their encounter.
As usual Awesome.Continue ASAP.
Jaya.😊
PS:Thnx for the link.😊
HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was sooo beautiful!! I am a fan of your stories Ann! I really look forward to read your works... You are the best writer of this forum... Your words have the power to transport me to a totally different world... Your writings are just perfect!! Cant get ant words to praise your works!! U r fab dear!! N your stories always touch my heart!!
Love
HARSHTA :):)
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HARSHTA

it was sooo beautiful!! I am a fan of your stories Ann! I really look forward to read your works... You are the best writer of this forum... Your words have the power to transport me to a totally different world... Your writings are just perfect!! Cant get ant words to praise your works!! U r fab dear!! N your stories always touch my heart!!

Love
HARSHTA :):)

Your words are heartwarming..am glad that you love my stories..best writer or not,but if am able to share smiles..and if you enjoy reading my works,then its my biggest reward.. :*
Thank you :)
AnnRosewood thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

Another amazing one ! I really want him to realize her love for him ! Ann , i was a silent reader in this forum but I am Happy that now i can tell how muh i love your writing thank you for giving us all this , continue soon ! Lots of love ;)

Thank you so much Saleha..well lets see whats in store for zaya..if love is unpredictable,then so are they..and am even more than them :P

AnnRosewood thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveBeintehaa

Wowww lovely update
Plz do cont. Soon I can't wait

Thank you dear..will continue soon :)
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ann i want to see a bookers award in ur hand on day
U write that beautifully
I can imagine each n every line happening infront of me...

From the way he tell his rights on her to that how he loves someone unconditionally

Update soon
Cant wait to read further

Lots of love
Alina