Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

This small chapter is dedicated to someone who has given me one the cutest endearment-Chotu Ann...Thank you Jaya,for bringing a smile on my face on numerous occasions..This is for you

CHAPTER 4:

"Zubair?" Her voice echoed within the empty walls of the prayer room in the cathedral,her excitement and exuberance evident in her voice. The very familiar voice which had called her name across the empty room,made her get up from the pew,hastily completeing her prayer..

Zain stood up,his eyes measuring the man standing a few feet away, a man whom she knew,who could make her smile in a way she never did when she was with him..

Searing burts of pain pulsated around his heart with her each dragging step towards him...

Zubair'. Zain wondered who he was and in that small lapse of time,he had reached numerous conclusions,which had done no good to him,apart from intensifying the dull ache in his heart,when he watched her in his arms;gigglingngprobably to a silent joke.

"Zubbu,tu yahan? Itne dino baad? Kaha that u?"

"Aree Aloo,abhi bhi waisi hi hai?Kitna sawal puchti hai!"

Aloo..

"main bauhat badal gayi hoon.."

"Who toh hai..itne saalo mei tu aur bhi khoobsurat ho gayi hai.."

"Pagal!"

"Aree sachhi!Aur yeh bata..tu yahan kya kar rahi hai..aur who janab kaun hai?"

She had conveniently pushed him to a corner and in all these years of his existence he had never felt so alienated.He had turned from a stranger to a spectator..

"Shauhar hoon...Zain Osman Abdullah.."

"Zain this is Zubair Rehmaan Qureshi..a very good friend of mine.."

"oh.."

"Zubbu tu ne mujhe bataya nahi tu yahan -" He cut her short.

"Aaj kal dubai mei rehta hoon..mumbai aaya tha,toh soch doston ke saath ek short trip plan kar lu..par mujhe yeh nahi pata tha ki mujhe matheran me Aloo mil jayegi!"

"Aaliya,hum late ho rahe hai..Mr.Qureshi,if you will excuse us.."

"Za-"

"yeah..yeah sure..but I wondering whether you guys would like to join me and my friends..we all are going to hit the new club in the block.."

"N-"

"yeah ,why not..we'd love to Zubbu.."

"Great..toh tum dono 7.30 pe..UNDERGROUND pe pouch jaane.."

"okay..Allah Hafiz.."

"Allah Hafiz.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(outside the cathedral)

The sky, as brilliantly blue as any other summer day, was impervious to the carnage below,as they stood under it in the narrow strip of graveled path in front of the cathedral.

The laughter had evaporated from Zain's eyes. His customary warmth gone faster than summer rain on the tarmac. Indeed even his focus was somewhere on the tree behind her, as if she had become invisible to him or he could not bare to see her at all.

"Gadi mei baitho..." his tone was assertive, icily cutting through her skin..

"Za-in..tu-tum theek ho..itni der taq.."

"Ghar mere saath hi aana hai..ya..""

"Zain tum..-"

"I don't have much time Ms.Haider.."

She has crossed some invisible line, offended his sensibilities. Aliya had seen him do this to others before. Now her blood drained and heart hammered erratically. She was never afraid of his anger when it came as fire, for that burnt hot and fast. Aaliya was deathly afraid of his ice. It coated Zain like protective permafrost, it had saved him from the torments of his youth, but now the same method could isolate him from his family, his friends. It was pointless to try to reach him ,her well -meant words would bounce off as good as hard rain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zain had always known that to love deeply meant to risk great pain, he had pursued superficial relationships and one night stands until he met her. And then he was lost. No longer the master, he was a puppet. No more playing hard to get and dodging phone calls.

The desolation he felt was all consuming. His mind became an icy wasteland every time the flashes came back to haunt him, the wind howled in his soul and wrapped icy tentacles around his heart so tightly it almost stopped beating,every time he closed his eyes only to see her smile when she was in Zubair's arms..the fact that it was someone else and not him,who could actually make her happy,had strung a chord in his heart..reminding him once again that he'd have to let her go..that they were only meant to meet and not stay together..that destiny wouldn't have it any other way than its own,that maybe ..she's be happy with a guy who would be better than him would give her all the things she deserves and more..all the things he could never give her when he had the chance...few more days,and he's be alone..all alone..once again..she'd walk out of his life..and all that he would see of her for the rest pf his life would be the scattered smiles and gestures she'd offer him,like she offered everyone else...Seeing her affection and adoration for Mr.Zubair Qureshi,had made him jealous...

"Zain k-kya tum mujhse khafa ho?"

"Does it matter?"

"---I doesn't..just"its f-fine Zain..you don't have to tell me..."

"Main aaj tumhare saath nahi aa paonga..aur agar tumhe tumhare Zubbu ke paas jana hai..toh saukh se jaa sakti ho..main tumhe nahi rokunga.."

"Zainn..Zubair ne..hum dono ko ek saath..aur use humare rishte ki haqiqat ke bare mei kuch nahi pata Zain..aur main nahi chahti ki""

"Yeh club wub ke bahane banana band karo..purane aashiq ke paas jaane ka yehi ek mauka hai""

"Za""

"Tum kaho toh abhi issi waqt tumhe azad kar doon? Jo kuch din baad hona chahiye tha who aaj""

"Shut Up Zain!Pagal ho gaye ho? Zain Zubair is just a friend..I've known him since we were kids..Za-in main aaj taq kabhi bhi"" tumhare siwa kisi ke baare mei socha hai Zain...

"Kabhi bhi ,kya Aaliya..?"

"Kuch nahi Zain..tum nahi samjho ge.."

-----------------------------------------------------------

From

Ann

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The jealousZain is always treat to read and the Way you have penned down his emotions it seems so realistic , you amaze me Ann , continue really soon ! Take care !
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wohooo I loved it. ... Gosh words can't describe my feelings but now what waiting for more pls update soon
Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I felt special Chotu.thanku bachcha.You r amazing with your work.
Jealousy is good at times I feel n in our ZaYa's situation it always works hope it will work for the destiny couple also 😉.
Great one plz Update Soon.
LoveBeintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing updates, I just loved it... Plz do cont. Soon and PM me if it's possible... Tnx
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i love jealous zain too good ann
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ann
Pristine ...one of the updates that made me speechless...
its the use of words to convey his feelings of jealousy ...so so so brillinat ...wow Ann this one was a master-piece ...
I wrote three chapters after reading this ...and that is an inspiration ...
I loved the simplicity of dialogues ...his taunts her justifications ...the way u described him to be a mere spectator ...loved that line ...
Dil mai aise aag lah hai ...tu kaise jaan paeygi ...
Tujhe kabhi bata na saka ...to ab kaha se jaanegi ...
Kisi gair ke baho mai tujhe dekho ...
ab itna dum mujheme nahi ...
jism koh chodkar ek saaye ke tarah bas khada hu wahi ...
Ek guzarish aaj is dilse karta hu ...
mat de isse jalne ...kyunki bin kahe mai raakh banta hu...

Wrote whatever i felt for it
Love you
Sim
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

A/N: This one is dedicated to all my friends from twitter...because without them and their constant support, motivation and inspiration, I wouldn't have been able to put this or rather any of my works up on the forum, for you all to read. Love you all J

CHAPTER 5:

Aaliya watched the deep flames of the enraged fire through blurry eyes. She couldn't breathe ,nor could she hear even the simplicity of her heart racing in her chest. What was once beautiful wilted and cracked under the ferocity of the flames, turning to ash and dust.

She felt like the world was slowly disappearing in front of her. Or maybe it was she who was disappearing-fading away. Nothing mattered anymore except the beckoning thought that she needed him to save her,because the only thing she could think of was the rough pair of lips tracing her neck and the strong pungent smell of alcohol reeking in his breath.

She struggled to set herself free, but every time she tried her efforts would seem puny against his vice like grip..she was scared of her hard hitting chest, which she was afraid would break her ribs and crack her skin apart. The horizon of her mind was slowly disappearing into the abyss of darkness. The blaring music in the tantalizing play of lights subdued her gurgled screams, while warm tears trickled down her cheeks, as the void slowly began creeping up her body. The black hole in her head, deep inside her soul, slowly began swallowing all her hope...until she was left with nothing, but a screaming emptiness...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

One moment he was pressed up against her and in the next moment, he found himself bleeding on the ground.

Zain Abdullah had never punched anyone before, so he was incredibly surprised, at the pain that blazed up his arm when his fist connected with his jaw.

"Z-ain..."her voice was a whisper ,the more she tried to keep her eyes open, the more it seemed that an invisible hand was dragging her into the darkness..so much so, that her headache was slowly becoming numb..

"Aal-ya...Aal-ya..aanke kholo.."Her frantically called out her name..but her body had slid down the wall, and now it lay limp on the floor...

"Tu kaun hai re?Yahan hero kyun ban raha hai..?"His words slurred away as another strong blow landed right across his face..

""Usse choone ke baare mei sochna bhi mat.."

"Abbe tu kaun hai..beech mei kyun pad raha hai..kya lagti hai who teri...?"
"WHO MERI BIWI HAI!"

The sounds around her slowly faded away..as san undisturbed sleep took over completely...

"Aaliya,aankhe kholo..please..Aaliya main yahan ho...Aaliy-"

"Zain?Aloo? Yahan kya ho raha hai?"Aur Aloo aise yahan -"Zain picked her up in his arms,even before Zubair coud touch her..

"Usse choone ki zurrat bhi mat karna ..aur agar meri Aaliya ko hua toh tum sab ke liye mujhse bura koi nahi hoga..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fear is an illusion but not an amusing one brought about by a conjuring trick. Fear locks onto what we love most and makes us terrified of loss of love. It taunts us that the harder we love now , the more pain and trauma will be there later on. It cuts us off from Love. In this state of Fear, we are easy prey to loneliness, despair and most importantly- ANGER.

He carried her limp body in his arms, towards their bedroom, wondering whether his anger was directed towards the guy for taking advantage of her, or towards himself for not being there for her or towards the bitter truth,that seeing someone else touch her had woken up the ugly beast residing within his heart, or the fact that it hurt him to accept the truth that seeing her with someone else, even in future ,would always make him sick in the stomach...

Anger boiled deep in his system ,as hot as lava. It churned within, hungry for destruction and he knew that it was too much for him to handle. Easing her fingers from around his shirt, which she had been clutching onto for so long, Zain laid her down on the bed and pulled the covers over her body.

She was now in a deep slumber-the spiked drink and exhaustion had kicked in her system.

He looked at her one last time, as she slept peacefully , before turning around to leave He knew that he would have to get out before he hurt her.. The pressure of his raging sea of anger would force Zain to say things he did not mean, or to express thoughts which he has suppressed for weeks. Zain Abdullah knew that he had to escape, so he bolted out of his house, jamming the ear buds into his ears, while the music poured out, and sounding like the most beautiful noise he has ever heard. The small district was shrouded in such blackness that he wouldn't even be able to see a hand in front of his face, let alone his sodden shoes on the rutted winding path leading to the main market place. In this deprivation of light, his skin was all the more sensitive to the freezing rain. It did not pound or sting, but alight on his face like soft kisses of ice and ran down to drip from his jaw ,that was clenched tight to prevent the chattering to teeth as he tried to gulp down his tears. Zain ever realized when his fortress came down, and tears began flowing down his cheeks, mingling with the rain, yet surprisingly warm in contrast to them. Zain allowed the darkness to swallow him while for a little while, but his music felt like it was flowing through his veins, calming him from head to toe. He cranked up the volume, in an attempt to shut out the world, push away the images at the back of his mind, trying to forget how helpless she had looked and the words she had whispered that night in her unconsciousness.

A choked cry escaped from his lips and he slowly felt himself emerge out of his wrath. He found himself at the same spot from where he had begun..the house was obscured in the darkness..he turned back towards it..he had to go back...but no sooner the anger had left him, fear began filling in the vacancy, tightening its grip around his heart ,with its icy fangs biting into his soul ,making him more vulnerable than ever..

By the time he stepped back into the foyer..the rain had stopped falling..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2 am in the morning)

An ominous boom startled Aaliya out of her abysmal nightmare .Her cheeks were wet and her body was bathed in a cold sweat. The sheets were twisted around her limbs,probably because she was thrashing in sleep. Her heart pounded against her chest; she trembled . the entire room was in darkness,no light ..no noise.. Her mind was still surging a perplexity, as she groped for the switches,trying to find her footsteps in the disorienting darkness...

"Zain kaha chala gaya-itni raat ko"ka-kahi who"uss clucb mei phir-se..."

The knowb tured and the door clicked open,breaking off her chain of thoughts..

"Z-Zain..tu-tum..kkahan chale gaye..the..?" Her head was slowly coming back to the right space,as she trudged forward,towards him..

"Zain"th-thank you..for sa-saving me back there..ag-agar tum na hot th.."she was standing in front of him. Maybe if she strained her ear a littlee bit more ,she would be able to hear their eratic heartbeats mingling in the glow of the room.

He flinched and his eyes flickered for a second, as Aaliya touched his hand,moving her hand across his chest before resting them on his shoulder..

Aaliya cold see anger and hurt once again flare I his eyes and she couldn't stay away from him. She wanted to help him. Zain's eyes didn't widen instead they hurriedly formed into unnerving slits as he directed his lethal glare towards Aaliya,probably conjuring up words which would tear her down. Her lips formed his names ...they were whispers...but he wouldn't talk to her.. "Zain..please mu-mujhse ba-baat toh karo..Zain mujhe pata hi nahi chala ki kab..Vi-Vishal nne... Zain I-I kept my orange juice o the bar top and went to the powder room,I'm so-sorry Zain..Zain..please look at me..!!.." Her hadn cupped his face and when he at last faced her,there was no trace of tears in his eyes or in the track mark on his reddening face..

"Usme..tumhe chooa..."His voice was pained and raspy.

Has he been crying?Her heart constricted at the thought.

"Zain..look at me.."

"Us ne tumhe chooa..Aaliya usne tumhe.."

"Haan Zain !Usmne mujhe chooa..aur agar tm waha nahi pauchte to -"

"Usne tumhe choo""

"Z-ain..."

"Aal-ya...Aal-ya..aanke kholo.."

"Tu kaun hai re?Yahan hero kyun ban raha hai..?"

""Usse choone ke baare mei sochna bhi mat.."

"Abbe tu kaun hai..beech mei kyun pad raha hai..kya lagti hai who teri...?"
"WHO MERI BIWI HAI!"

"Zain if you wouldn't have arrived..then he would have probably raped me Zain,but you came..main theek hoon Zain..main theek hoon..main bilkul theek hoon.Zain pata hai,uss waqt mujhe ek pal ke liye laga ki tum use marr hi daloge""

Aaliya stopped,her eyes widened as Zain took her hand and twisting it behind her back,slammed her against his chest,while his other hand fisted her hair,pulling her face towards his.. A single tear caressed her face, as a sharp pain shot through her arm.."Aaj shayad mei uska qatal bhi kar deta.pata hai maine kyun nahi kiya-"

The pungent smell of alcohol in his breath,brought back painful memories which were still raw..just like the welts in her hand.."Zain tumne sharab pi hai..?"
"haan piya hai,kya kar logi,huh?"
"Zain tum kabhi sha""

"Shhh...main yahan aapke lecture sunne nahi aya hu..main oi doodh peta hua bachha nahi hoon,ki aap jo kaengi main wahi karunga...okay..toh main kahan tha..ya..pata hai..maine use kyun nahi mar daala..kyunki who aapke purine uss ppurane aashiq ka dost hai"kyunki uss waqt tumhe ghar pauchana zyada zaroori tha..Agar main wahan nahi hota toh..pata hai kya hua hota..?"
" Zain I know mai""

"Shhh.."his raw tone was brutal to her ears.

"Aur tunhare who dost hai na..zoobey doobey..woh kuch nahi kar pata..ek baat kaan kol kar sun lo Mrs. Aal-ya Zain Abdullah"tumhe choone ka haq sirf..mujhe hain..sirf mujhe.."her jerked her away with a force that made her tumble a few steps back,while he groped his way through the room,stumbling over in his drunken stupor..

"Zain let me help you..."

"I don't..n-need your help Ahhh.."his words remained ncomplete as he accidentaly knowcked his bruised hand against the cupboard.

"I'll decide whether you'll need my help or nt Mr. Abdullah.. Haat do apna.."

He gave her his bruised hand..

"She choked back her sobs as she let her fingers gently linger over the bruise..

""Ab"ch-chup chap bistar par lait jao..aur shirt utaar kar do mujhe.."

"Kyun?Mere nashe ke halat ka advantage lena chahti ho tum.."his words were slurred..Aaliya closed her eyes..

"tumhara shirt geela hai..bimar padjaoge..aur haath dikao..davai lagani hai.."

"Kyun?"

"Tum har baat pe itna sawal kyunpuchte ho..?"
"You are not supposed to care for me Ms.Haider.."

"I hope you haven't forgotten the clauses..""she cut him short..

"No, I haven't Mr. Haider.."

"Tum kis haq se yeh sab kar rahi ho..?"

"Usi haq se jo tumhare pass hai..uss haq se jisse tumne mujhe bachaya..uss haq se..jisse tumne kahan ki mujhe choone ka haq sirf tumhe hai.."

He had fallen into a deep slumber...and maybe a part of her was thankful that he had missed her words. After she had finished bandaging his hand..she carefully closed the door behind her..before ascending down the steps and into the patio overlooking the valleys..she needed some time away from him..to ponder over the happenings..his words..whether he had meant any ..whether she really meant so much to him..or whether everything was just an illusion..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't how I have flared this time..but I sincerely hope that it was atleast close to the mark..Please give me your feedback..

From

Ann

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God !this was just AMAZING Ann , how do you do it ? I mean how you describe emotions comparing it to the rain it's just just I don't know I don't even have words and never call any of your work crappy or I don't know what I loved the possessive Zain even if I wanted him to beat that guy I loved how he reminded her his right on her ,continue soon , lots of love !
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful
Ann
Kya baat hai
Your words I always tell u it take me somewhere else
Gosh It was so emotional and touching and showing that how they love each other ...
I know they will confess soon