Posted: 9 years ago
amazing start
quite emotional also
continue soon
HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
*speechless*
it was so so sooo good that right now I am really short of words!!! N u call it a crap?? No no it was soo beautifully written! U r an amazing writer Ann! I always look forward to ur stories... U really add them your charm dear! It feels too good to read them!:):)
Love-
HARSHTA:)
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was beautiful , i better understand the story now and please don't call it crappy it was Awesome and continue soon !
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't know whether its good,bad or horrible..
But this is dedicated to Sim and Khyati for ecouraging me..
And guys be a lil generous with your precious feedback.. :P

CHAPTER 2 : DREAM A LITTLE DREAM OF ME

We all remember the bedtime stories of our childhood. The shoe fits Cindrella, frog turns into a prince, Sleeping Beauty wakes up, once upon a time and happily ever after. Fairy Tales- the stuff of dreams.

The problem is fairy tales don't come true. It's the other stories, the ones that begin in dark and stormy nights and end in the unspeakable. It's the nightmares that always become reality...

The horizon of her dreams was obscured by a dark mist, she could see herself in a place which she didn't want to visit, hear noises which never ceased to exist. She could sense her fears taking over the reins, yet she was helpless, abandoned ,lonely, waiting for him...crying out his name...

His retreating back was slowly getting blurred in the ominous and ubiquitous darkness. She was on her knees, with the smell of petrichor washing over her senses. Aaliya wanted to run behind him, but every time she tried to get up, her knees would give away, every time she wanted to move, an invisible shackle would pull her back...she was alone. She was scared...and he was leaving her...

She woke up with a jolt. Was it a nightmare..Was she having them once again? The carousel of random thoughts jumbled up in her brain, leaving her fazed for a few moments before disappearing into the darkness from where they had raised their ugly heads..

Her fingers instinctively went to her forehead, tracing the line o fsweat along her brows. There was a small flutter of panic in her heart..the dreams were ugly..and so vivid that at times, she felt that they were real..

Aaliya wondered whether she had said anything out loud..but her thoughts were soon dismissed, when her eyes fell on him..

His heart was thumping with accordance with slow ,shallow breaths, serenity was plastered across his sculpted face, as he slept, snuggled in the warmth of his dreams, oblivious to the physical world.

After a long cold night,the daybreak brought glimmers of warmth. Aaliya watched, as the soft morning light cascaded into the room, splaying across the chequered floor.

Her eyes flitted across the room,before landing on the wall clock..it was only 5 am in the morning"way early for him to wake up. She tucked in his blanket properly..he was beside her,blissfully oblivious what she was going through,and in that moment of chiaroscuro in the room, Aaliya realizd that she would miss waking up next to Zian Osman Abdullah, miss the small frown on his lips every time the dazzling morning light fell on his face..or the times he grumbled when the alarm clock poked its evil head.

Just few more days.. A forced smile tugged at the corner of her lips..Zain Osman Abdullah would be free at last.. and she would get back her old life..Both of them have kept their end of the deal and they wouldn't have to look out for each other at the end of it..Just few more days and Aaliya Zain Abdullah will go back to being Alaiya Ghulam haider... once again..

--------------------------------------------------

(Breakfast table)

He peered from over the newspapaer..as she twiddled her thumb,in her lap.

"tum theek ho..Khana kyun nahi kha rahi ho?"

"Of course main th-theek hoon..Zain..aur mujhe bhok nahi hai.."

"I am asking you because you were writhing in your sleep last night seemed like you were having nightmares..and you""

"I-what?"

"And you were saying -th-things..."

Her hazel eyes flickere dover his face...

"Oh"what did I say..?"
"I-kuch nahi..and you can tell me about it..if it helps.."

"there's nothing to sat about a dream Zain..it was just a dream..."

"As you wish,ms. Haider.."

She wondered how he could turn from being extremely concerned to completely business like,the way he was ,the day they signed their deal, void of any emotion..bereft of human feelings...

"So what are we going to do"in these three weeks..?" she asked nervously, hoping not to start on the wrong foot.

"Itne door tak aye hai toh"I was thinking that we should go around..and visit places.."

"Places..?"

"Aaliya log matheran ghumne ke liye aate hai.."

"oh.."

"Do you like travelling..?"

"Bhopal mei pali bari huyi hoon Zain,aur phir wahan se Mumbai...Aur uske baad Abbu mujhe aur Ammi ko chod ke""

"I'm sorry.."

"Unhone Ammi ko talaaq..---"Her words mangled up, ad got stuck at the back of her throat..

"College aur padhai..aur college khatam hote hi,tumhare company main naukri karne lag gayi..zindagi ne mujhe kabhi mauka hi nahi diya ki main apni khushi ke bare mei soch saku..kaam se kabhi fursat nahi mili mujhe ki main ghumne jaane ke bare mei sochu..Aami bhi bimar pad gayi...aur unke jaane ke baad---"

"Aur tumne bhi kabhi kisi ko mauka nahi diya.."

"Tumne abhi kuch kaha..?"

Zain Abdullah and his stupid habit of thinking out loud.

"Nahi toh..Chalo hum late ho rahe hai.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Zain hum kahan ja rahe hai?"
"Tumhe kyu janni hai..?"

"Aise hi.bolo na Zain..?"

"First you answer my question,Aaliya Z- Ghulam Haider.."

"I'm just curious Mr. Abdullah..?"

"Curiosity killed the cat, Ms. Haider.."

"I'm surely not a cat so I don't have to worry about getting killed for being curious.."

"So you're not going to tell me..?"

"No.."

"Please.."

"No..waise ek baat batao Aaliya..kya tumhe mujhpe aitbaar nahi hai..?"

Khud se bhi zyada Zain.

"h-hai.."

"Toh phir chup chap baithi raho,you'll see it for yourself when we reach the place.."

Aaliya maine tumhari Ammi se ek wada kiya tha,that I'll keep you happy..that I'll always love you and protect you. Pata hai ki main kabhi inn waadoo ko pura nahi kar paonga,par koshish zaroor karunga ki tumhare liye inn lamho ko yaadgaar bana saku..Main tumhare liye ek achha sauhar nahi ban paya,nahi tumhe-tumhari koi galathi nahi hai Alaiya,because I pushed you away from me,each and every day,because I was scared that I'd fall in love with you..scared of getting my heart broken,because I knew that you wouldn't love me. Tum kabhi apne wado se nahi mukarti yeh bhi pata hai ki tum unhe pure shiddat ke saath nibhaogi,kyunki tumne mujhse wada kiya hai ki hum ajnabi banke hi reh jayenge..Tum theek kehti thi Aaliya ki hum na kabhi ek the..na kabhi ek ho sakte hai,kyunki yeh nikaah,yeh rishta ek samjhauta hai..."Kabhi kabhi man karta hai ki main tumse puchu..

"Zain Tum theek ho..?"

He nodded his head...

I am sorry Ammi main apse kiye huye waado ko nibha nahi payi..because I have promised Zain that I'll never cross the boundaries set by the contract. Haan main use beintehaa mohabbat karti hoon.pehle nahi karti thi..par pata hi nahi chala..kab..inn chey mahino main sab kuch badal gaya.pata hi nahi chala kab main Zain Abdullahs e pyaar karke baithi,jab pehle se hi pata tha ki Zain mujhse kabhi mohabbat nahi karega..Sirf teen hafte baki hai Ammi..uske baad...Ammi meri rooh knapne lagti hai yeh sochke ki"

"Aaliya tum mujhe miss nahi karogi na...?"

From

Ann

Next update..hopefully soon. :)

HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BEAUTIFUL N AMAZING AS ALWAYS! THE LAST LINE WHERE ZAIN ASKS ALIYA- TUM MUJHE MIS KAROGI? WAS JUST AMAZING!! HOPE ZAIN TOO WILL LOVE HER AS ALIYA DO..DO UPDATE SOON!:)
Edited by HARSHTA - 9 years ago
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Speechless
Ann this was a brilliant piece
Loved the nightmare description
Their chat infact their soul voices
Superb loved it to the core
The pain reached straight to the beats
Few lines for these
Kab samjhoge meri is bezubaa si dil ki tadap koh ...
Lafz dahora rahe hai meri tanhayi koh
Ek an suni si Ahat chute jaa Rahi
Teri Laute jism ke saaye ke peeche
Yeh bawri kheeche jaa Rahi hai
Anjaana hai... Ajnabee bankar kahi reh na jao Mai
Tere diye zakhm Mai..kahi khoon bankar beh na jaoo Mai
Sim
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This was beautiful i Loved how you pennes down their inner turmoil , continue soon o would love to read more !
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful chapter
loved it
do cont asap
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ann...u know u rock I teach kids I have kids of your age writing crap and what u write I feel proud that at such an age u have skill of writing such beautiful stories I loved it ann
I love u describe the scene and believe me I see the whole thing happening in front of aaliya In her blie dress and zain his yello T-shirt..lol
But seriously I feel ashamed when I read u work because my work is nothing in front of yours
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

A/N: More chapters coming up..sorry ..because its pretty crappy with a C :P

CHAPTER 3 A SILENT PRAYER

"Aaliya tum mujhe miss nahi karogi na?"

"We're here.." The engine stopped with a buzzing sound, before the car halted in front of a small cathedral.

"Cathedral? "

"I wanted to take you to a place which I have never visited.."

"Well I haven't visited either.."

"So this is a first for us Ms.Haider.."

"It is indeed ..."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Her silky hair swam down her back like brown cascade. Each lock was individually illuminated by the sun's golden rays. The beams seemed to yearn for the touch of even one single strand, they seemed to ache for the privilege of caressing each and every string of hair, and they seemed to be stretching across the vast universe solely for that purpose. So tousled by the wind, her long hair looked matted and dull . In a way it gave her a wild look, like her soul was untamed, and he liked that..because it was the real Alaiya,the Alaiya before life snatched away all her happiness...

Tu Hi To Jannat Meri
Tu Hi Mera Junnon
Tu Hi To Mannat Meri
Tu Hi Rooh Ka Sukun
Tu Hi Ankhiyon Ki Thandak
Tu Hi Dil Ki Hai Dastak
Aur Kuch Na Janu Mein
Bas Itna Hi Jaanu..

"Zain..Chale?"

As soon as she smiled at him, his fear whisked away like a bunch of fruit-flies caught in a heavy gust of wind. Excitement rushed through his veins. Happiness flared in her eyes and for the first time in a while it began to in his too. Even if the world around him started collapsing, his heart would not get crushed as long as he was looking at her...

Tujhe Mein Rab Dikhta Hai

Yaara Mein Kya Karu
Yaara Mein Kya Karu

Sajde Sae Jhukta Hai
Yaara Mein Kya Karu

Yaara Mein Kya Karu

-----------------------------------------

The old church bells rang out into the darkness, sending a flock of pigeons into disarray, cooing and flapping violently away from the aged building. Each slow chime echoed through the cavernous inner hall, reverberating off the ancient stone, bouncing between each red velvet lined pew and finally laying to rest upon the altar.

They walked down the aisle,their hands entwined loosely ,yet distance keeping them apart...

Kaise Hai Yeh Doori
Kaise Majboori
Mene Nazaron Se Tujhe Choo Liya..

(Aaliya)

Aaj pehli baar aapse kuch mangne jaa rahi hoon,aur who mere liye bauhat keemti hain..meri khaweishon aur khushiyon se kahi jyada..aap denge na mujhe?"

Kabhi Teri Khusboo
Kabhi Teri Baatein
Bin Maange Yeh Jahan Pa Liya

Tu Hi Dil Ki Ha Rounak

Tu Hi Janmon Ki Daulat
Aur Kuch Na Janu

Bas Itna Hi Janu

(She turned to look at him..)

Yaara Mein Kya Karu
Yaara Mein Kya Karu

Sajde Sae Jhukta Hai
Yaara Mein Kya Karu

Mujhe Zain ke khushi ke ilawa aur kuch bhi nahi chahiye..main chahti hu ki who hamesha khush rahe,mehfooz rahe..Main Zain ke liye kabhi ek achhi dost,biwi ya humsafar nahi ba payi,par yahi dua karti hoon ki mere jaane ke baad,use who sab kuch mile jo main use kabhi na de payi. Humara talaaq na-guzeer hai (unavoidable/inevitable),aur main kuch nahi kar paongi,kyunki hum kabhi ek ho hi nahi sakte,aur yahi meri zindagi ki haqiqat hai.Aap mujhe taqat dijiye taki main iss haqiqat ke saath jee saku,Zain ke bina jeena seekh jaon. Zain asked me whetehr I'll ever miss im and I didn't have an answer for him..kaise batati ki main ussse...

Cham Cham Aaye
Mujhse Tarshaye
Tera Shaya Ched Ki Chumta
O O
Tu Jo Muskaye
Tu Jo Sharmaye
Jaise Mera Hai Khuda Jhomta
Tu Hi Meri Barkart
Tu Hi Meri Ibaadat

(zain)

I never realized when I fell in love with her.Jab humare rishte ka aghaz hua tha,tab bilkul bhi pasand nahi thi,him dono ke beech ek contract ke siwa kuch nahi tha,aur shayad abb bhi waisa hi hai..Aur yeh haqiqa janne ke baad bhi mujhe use beintehaa mohabbat ho gaya.Darr lagta hai ki kahi main ranjishon ke aag mei jal ke khak na ho jao,mohabbat ke iss junoon meo tabah na ho jao,kyunkimujhe Aaliya ke bagair kaise jeena hai,yeh nahi pata hai.Humari kahani humesha adhoori reh jayegi,main kabhi use mukmmal nahi kar paonga,par use iss rishte ki bandishon se azad karne se pehle,main aapse ek hi cheez mangna hahta hoon"Aap humesha use khush rakhiyega,kyunki Aaliya ek bauhat achhi ladki hai..kyunki who hi mer ibadat aur pakhiza hain..Alaiya meri zindagi hai.Aaliya ko mero zindagi mei lane ka sabab aap hai,aur iske liye mei aapke paas humesha sukrguzar rahuga,kyunki who meri zindagi mei nahi aati,toh shayad pyaar ka jazbat kabhi na mehsoos kar pata..

"Aaliya?Tu Yahan..?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From

Ann