Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarshikaAnuraj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved the chapter...specially hamara phattu zain aur uska besharam side.. Please update it more regularly.. I am loving this ff.
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing chapter Ann!!!
The besharam zain-Phattu Zain convo was awesome!!!!
Pls continue soon...
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I want a confession !!! BI was so alive in this update , i so miss Besharam Zain ! At least he admitted it to someone that he loves her , please i want a confession !! it was very good continue soon !
zaya.fatima thumbnail

The distant call of Azan could be heard..heralding the faithful believers to wake up to the call of Allah..

Apart from the sound of the Azan, the world was as silent as if it ended in the night. The sun was still resolutely below the horizon and the street was as dark as some old-school black and white movie. As Aaliya closed her eyes she felt the heady pull of her dreams, beckoning her back to play. Like a little kid at the swings who's been told it's home-time, she turned the doorknob of the bathroom begrudgingly, and stepped into the cool tiles.She groped for the light switch and flicked it, immediately the room was bathed in that unnatural electric glow.Another day had just begun

I loved these lines Ann these were so serene and beautiful

The way you describes the things everything become so real for me and all that scenario start running in my mind Tremendous job 👏

you are blessed with excellent talent of writing Ann

The update was amazing waiting for the mission Izhar eI shq to start😉

Continue soon

LoveBeintehaa thumbnail
Oh, finally u update it. It was awesome, Thank you so much.
Edited by LoveBeintehaa - 9 years ago
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ann da
The phattu Zain was awesome
But my fav part was the description of Zain the feel of his hand beneath the pillow the warm feeling in a hug
It's a very delicate use of words to explore some aspects tht someone can only feel not emotionally but aesthetically, I knw u mke me smell the rains today u made me feel the warmth of their hug
It's really a marvel, I can nvr evr write like this for me I use the wrds heavily n not in its most simplicity of verbiage
It's really a class apart ... Marvalleous the beauty of this story can be felt reading will nvr do the justice for it
Ann knowing tht I knw u n I m ur good frnd gives me a feeling to be proud of, it's imp to be beautiful frm within to write good thngs, ur story proves Wht lies inside tht heart
Love
Sim
zayadreamland thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AMAZING chapter.loved it.
plz cont ASAP
fariya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter👏
Cont ASAP...

Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing chap !!
Very intresting ...
Continue next part asap ..!
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 14

They were in the middle of an important discussion, and albeit it had evrything to do with business,that is if business meant Zain Abdullah's marital problems, and to be exact his Mission Izhaar e Ishq.

And they would have welcomed the idea of not being disturbed when they were mapping out their plan meticulously. Their first plan was to make her stay beyond the declared period of time inked in the agreement. Well he would surely be able to do that , it was probably the easiest task . he would get her to stay for business purposes. And while both friends were huddled over the white paper which was no more white, but covered with nasty illegible scribbled, the door to his cabin burst open and in came the rest of their group-Kartaar and Sean.

His eyes momentarily caught the sights of the two big cartons in their hand"Guys tum log yahan ..i s waqt?"

"Kyun Mr. Abdullah nahi aa sakte kya?"Sean clapped his back and set down the box on top of his desk.

"Yeh"Yeh sab kya hai?"

"Arre Zain who kya hai na ..mei apartment shift kar raha hoon..toh kuch..important cheese hai toh tere cabin mei chor ke jaa raha hoon.kal pick kar lunga.."

"But guys..yeh ek office hai..yahaan.."

"Tub hi na Zain..Shaadi ke baad bauhat boring hogaya hai..Chal match dekhte hai.."Kartaar said ,as he made himself comfortable in the leather couch.

"I'm not interested..and on top of that guys..am very bu"" His words got stuck as his eyes feel on on eof the contents of the box.

Maybe one could have found these things in the bachelor pad that he had shared with Riz during their stay in London, and he would seem prude if he said that the glossy magazines had shocked him out of his wits,because he was just like them ,keeping a stash of these magazines of scantily dressed blondes in a box under his bed,

But even the thought of holding them, let alone looking at them seemed like an ignoble thought to him, because the guy who once fancied the blonde beauties of London now had his eyes only for a particular brunette beauty named Aaliya.

The Zain of today barely resembled the London Return Guy, whom the nave and young employee Ms. Aaliya Ghulam Haider had refused to acknowledge ,let alone spare a single thought on him. And she couldn't have timed herself better, completely appalled at the sight before her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He had forgotten to take his lunch pack to office. It was probably the umpteenth time and sometimes this mistake which in the due course of time had changed into a habit of Mr. Zain Osman Abdullah,made her believe that he did, whatever he did on purpose just to irk her and rustle up her feather, but this ruse never really bothered her ,for she got to see him every day...but what she didn't expect to see,was him standing at the doorway, with a bunch of smut (magazines) in his hand.

She was accustomed to the Womanizer, but to that part of her which had accepted him as her husband, was nothing short of disgusted.

She rushed past him, their shoulder barely touching as she kept the lunchbox on his table and rushed out of the room,as fast as her feet would carry her.

------------------------------------------------------------------Part B will be out soon

From

Ann