Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Agar hum sirf naam aur shaurat se mutameenhote toh Allah humme mohabbat karna kabhi na sikhte..This line was epic
And the marathon of Beintehaa dialogues in the chapter every scene was running in my head thanks for reminding me all
It was amazing Ann as always
All the best for your studies & continue soon
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...amazing update...
beautifully written...
loved it...
cont soon...
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Will reply to all your comments..they mean a lot to me..just the way you guys mean a lot to me..

CHAPTER 11

She leaned against the cold tiles as the small sharp pellets of scalding hot water sliced through her skin. The steam washed away her fatigue ,just the way the water was washing away the dirt and gravel from her body. Aaliya closed her eyes and tilted her head upwards. She winced as the water cascaded down her face, sending a tingling sensation all over her body. She wanted to never come out of the shower, not because she wanted to hide her tears but the fears which were creeping up on her and blinding her present. His face was all that she could see ,every time she closed her eyes"his smile ,his grimace ,his petulant face, his mischievous smile, his sad smile, his disappointment ,his wicked smile ,his cold forced smile"all that she could see was Zain and she relived, albeit unconsciously, the sensation of waking up in his arms, with his jacket snug around her body and his hands shielding her eyes from waking up to the dazzling aura of the sun.But it was just a moment. And moments don't exist for a prolonged period of time,they only last for an infinitesimal period of time, that one thousandth part of that minute.

Aaliya knew it would be works of her deluded mind to conjure up a future which was not and would never be possible but maybe it was that little girl in her heart who had grown up reading fairy tales and trying to build up an image of her perfect man, hoped against all hopes and possibilities that her illusion would turn into reality. She remembered her mother.She had taken Zain to meet her a week before she passed away..she had wanted her to meet her future son in law..even though it was partially a lie..yet she couldn't miss out on the glitter of content that had crossed her face,knowing that she was leaving behind her daughter with someone who would take good care of her..a man who would honour her and protect her..love her and cherish her...

Few hours after he had left,she had asked her...how would she describe her dream man..

Ammi aap ne mujhe humesha yahi yakeen dilaya ki tumhaare liye ek Rajkumar aayega,jiske paas kuch bhi na ho par uske dil itna bada ho ki usmein poori duniya sama jaye.,aur jab wo mere saamne aayega to main use pehchaan loongi..ki haan yahi hai who,ki who khud se pehle meri khushi kebaare mei sochega,mere khawaboon ko apne khawab banakar jiyega.Uski bahooon mei maine mehfooz rahungi,uske rehte mere upar kabhi ungli nahi uthegi,uske saath mujhe yakeen hoga ki zindagi bauhat haseen hai,alfaaz ho par fir bhi mujhse hazaar aur tareekon se izhaar karega...har din...aur who jo mujhse beintehaa mohabbat karta ho...Ammi mera dream man wahi hoga jo muje has aye,jiske liye zondagi mei sabse azeez humara rishta ho,jiska pyaar Allah ke pyaar ke tarha pak aur mazboot ho,aur mujhe"muje har roz yahi ehsaas ho ki agar mei uske saath mehfooz nahi..toh duniya mei kahi bhi mefooz nahi reh sakungi..."

"Aaliya..tu toh apne baare mei bol rahi hai..beta Zian aisa ladka haina...?Tu khush toh rahegi na uske saath? Apni mazhab se jaise pyaar karti hai..tu waise hi use pyaar kart hai na--?"

She was withholding the truth from her ailing mother who would never get to see her get married to one of the most eligible bachelors in the country. A wry laugh bubbled up in her chest,but she stifled it,just the way she had killed her dreams of the man she had envisioned with the stroke of the pen with which she would sign the contract..

"Haan Ammi..Zain mei yeh sab kuch hai...Allah hum sab ke liye kisi na kisi ho bhejte hai..jo humse beintehaa pyaar kare..I love Zain Ammi...aur aap dekhna who mujhe bauhat khush rakhega.."

"In shallah..meri bachh..kitni badi ho gayi hai..sirf ek hi afsoos reh jayegi..i main apne pota poti se kabhi mil nahi paongi..."

"Ammi..aap yeh sab--
""Aaliya sach toh yeh hai ki mei apne lafzo mei chahe kitne judai ka dard bhardu..par meri har ibadat mei tu aur Zain..meri sabse aham khawish zoroor raahegi.."

Her mother's voice slowly faded out..just like her face ,which disappeared into the horizon of her mind.

Warm tears trickled downher face,mingling with the cascading water. They felt different against her flushed skin,as if they were taking along with then the grief that had been weighing down on her..as if they were as lonely as her heart.

If her tears were not enough then it was her beckoning reality,which was enough to break her into pieces...just the way a glass vase breaks into a million small shards when it kisses the hard ground and in her case her broken ,jarred reality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Afternoon)(same day)

"Apna shirt utaro?"

"Matlab?"
"Shirt utaro,mujhe tumhare peeth pe balm lagani hai.."
"Ma-Main nahi utarunga...aur yeh-yeh balm mujhe de do..main khud laga loonga.."

"Bakwaas band karo Zain..I'm already very tired ..tum mujhe aur tang mat karo..please.. Shirt utaar rahe ho ya main utaar doon..?"
"Arre tumhari problem kya hai yaar..pata hia ki tum mujhe shirtless dekhna pasand karti ho..but iske liye aise jhoote concerns dekhana zoroori hai kya..just tell me and I'll show you my abs!"he winked at her.

"Pehli baat..main koi yaar wyaar nahi hoon,aur doosri baat..jhhote concerns main nai tum dikhate hoon..kisne kaha tha poori raat baithe rehne ko..?"

"Tumhare liye..main tumhare liye poori raat baitha tha..actually tum bauhat bhadi ho..isliye uthakar kahi aur rakh nahi paya.."

"Toh mujhe jagah detein!"
"O hello,Ms.Haider..tum kumhkarank ki tarha soti ho..agar bhukamp bhi aa jaye na..tab bhi tum nhai uthogi! Aur rahi baat shirt ki..toh abhi utaar deta hon..agar kaho toh..pant bh utar doon..?"

"Shut up Zain.."

His body stiffened the moment her fingers touched his skin...as she caressed the kinks with the balm. Massaging the knots and relaxing him..but it was over all too soon..

"Aaliya ek baat poochoon?" He took her silence as a yes'.

"Takleef mei main hoon..par dard tumhe kyun ho rahi hai?mera itna khayal kyun rakhti ho..main toh tumhare liye sirf ek ajnabee hoon,right?Na sahi mayne mei shauhar hoon..dost toh main hoon nahi..aur na hi aashiq hoon..kyun karti hon yeh sab..?"
"Insaniyaat ke naam par..and Zain..I'll always care for you..even when we're not together..even when we're far ...far away.."

The shrill beeping of her phone was enough to pull him out of his reverie.Knowing fully well that she wouldn't be coming out of her vbeauty bath anytime soon,he took the call..partly because the caller id had piqued his interest..."Hello..Zain Abdullah speaking..." He said not knowing what the call would make of their reality..
------------------------------------------

Hey guys,I know am not as regular as before..but I'll try to update every week...

Love you all and miss you all..hope you're liking the story...

Love

Ann

Edited by AnnRosewood - 9 years ago
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Aaliya's talk. with her ammi was so emotional.
loved it...
Pls cont soon..
LoveBeintehaa thumbnail
Amazing update...tnx
I wish u can update regularly, but it's ok once a week is better then nothing...
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ann
Loved the talk between Aaliya n her ammi
Her hopes n dreams of an ideal man the inevitable comparisons with zain
Ofcourse the classical scene of their picnic n the balm
Loved it had a warm feel to it
I know ur busy but do update
Will be waiting
Loads of love
Sim
zaya.fatima thumbnail
It was amazing update Ann
Aaliya's talk with her mom Again you have reminded me of Beintehaa scene when she was describing her dream man in Valentine party
ZaYa's kitkit in the last was cute 😳
but why that stupid phone call came at the wrong time😔
Continue soon
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This one is dedicated to all my old and new readers, thank you for your support..because I'm half not as good without you all!

CHAPTER 12

O Re Manwa Tu To Bawra Hai
Tu Hi Jaane Tu Kya Sochta Hai

"hello,its mr.Zain Abdullah speaking..."

"Mr.Abdullah I'm calling from Meerut Publishing House for Mrs. Aaliya Zain Abdullah.."

"Yes...Do you have any message for her.?"
"Sir, two months back she had applied for the post of Jr.Accountant and she has been selected by the board of members after her interview. Can you kindly ask her to let us know whether she's willing to accept the offer or not..?"

"Sir...?"

"Ya..sure..."

--------------------------------

"Zain kiska phone tha..?"

Tu Hi Jaane Tu Kya Sochta Hai Baware

"Meerut Publishing House se phone aaya tha..tumhare liye..Congratulations..."

He would have walked away, for he couldn't bear to meet her eyes, had she not stopped him.

"Zain.."

Kyun Dikhaye Sapne Tu Sote Jaagte

He looked up at her.

"I'm sorry..maine tumhe -"

"Batana munasif nahi samjha..agar yahi kehna chahti thi,toh mujhe yeh pehle se hi pata hai..tumhari zindagi mei main ek ajnabi se bhadkar kuch bhi nahi hoon..Aal-ya..Khair,toh tum mujhe kab batane wali thi ki tum,company chor rahi ho?"

"Zain,isn't it obvious that I won't be able to work for you,after ..our divorce..?"I wanted to land a job..somewhere far away..kahi door chali jana chahti thi,taki mera saaya bhi tumpar aur tumahri nayi zindagi par na pade...ek nayi shurwaad karna chahti thi..ab bhi chahti hoon..isliye tumse..Mumbai se door chali jana chahti hoon..kyunki uss shehar se bauhat sari yaadein judi huyi hain..Pata hai naayi shehar mei..akela pad jaungi,par pata nahi,ab jab uss bare mei sochti hoon ,toh khauf se rooh nahi knapti..kyunki Zain..zindagi mei jo log zehnaseeb hote hai,unnlogo ka khauf jayaz hai,kyunki unn logon ke paas khone ke liye aise bauhat saare anmol cheezein hote hai..par jiske paas tanhayi ke siva aur kuch na ho,unhe kis baat se darna!Maie bauhat baar batane ki koshish ki...par kabhi ho nahi paya mujhse..Mumbai paunchkar,resignation sumit kar dongi..idah ke teen mahino main waiting period bhi cover ho jayegi..yahi batana chahti thi..."She had turned her back to him to hide her own tears,not noticing that it had already escaped from his...

Jo Barsein Sapne Boond Boond
Nainon Ko Moond Moond
Nainon Ko Moond Moond
Nainon Ko Moond Moond

Kaise Main Chaloon
Dekh Na Sakoon
Anjaane Raaste

Goonja Sa Hai Koi Ektara Iktara
Goonja Sa Hai Koi Ektara
Lyricsmasti.Com
Goonja Sa Hai Koi Ektara
Goonja Sa Hai Koi Ektara
Goonja Sa Hai Koi Ektara

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun Rahi Hoon Sudhbudh Kho Ke
Koi Main Kahani
Puri Kahani Hai Kya Kisi Hai Pata

A single tear rolled down her cheek.Stinging her tear stained face. Her eyes now filling with tears glistening in the light, bouncing sadness through the atmosphere.

When the tears weren't even half way done Aaliya was empty. She couldn't have cried even if she wanted to. She hadn't experienced this feeling before. The sadness was still there, but not raw anymore - now it was an empty unhappiness - the kind she didn't think would easily lift.. She stared around her as if she was in a pit. Her surroundings were exactly the same, but they gave her no emotion. The aftrernoon rays coming in through the window casted a soft glow to the room,but apart from that it felt empty. How could that be? She needed emotion to feel alive, to feel love..

If the thought itself was so painful, she wondered what would happen to her when the day would come..only three days were left for the her to sign the papers...she knew,hell she ahd know it all along that he wouldn't fall in love with her,that she wouldn't be able to capture the fortress of his heart..then why did she have to go and fall in love with him..?"

She wished she could turn back time..wished she had never met him,wished that her mother was with her...but the only problem was that life didn't come with a DELETE button that would erase all the mistakes ...

Agar main uske saath mehfoos nahi toh duniya mei kahi bhi mehfos nahi ..

I love Zain,who mujhe bauhat khush rakhega..

Aaliya tumne in chaiye mahino mei ek achhi beti,ek achhi bahu hone ka farz nibhaya..ab ek achhi biwi hone ka farz nibhayo..apne app ko ek aur mauka do..kyunki rishton ko bikharne mei zyada waqt nahi lagta..

Mom mei nahi jaungi..usko lunch dene..I have an appointment with a beautician..She lied through her teeth..well she ahd to show how incompatible they were..and how disinterested she was..

Beta..Zain ne subah se kuch nahi khaya hai...

She rushed to the dining area..Zain had barely eaten anything on their way back to the house from the jungle..She entered the room to find him sitting with a bowl of cornflakes,which had already turned boggy...

"Zain tum lunch mei yeh cornflakes kyun kha rahe ho?Main kuch bana deti hoon.."

"Rehne do Aaliya..mei yahi kha lunga.."

"Tumne mujhe khan eke liye bulaya nahi..?"
"Akela lunch karna chahta tha..tumhare aane se pehle adat jo padh gayi thi..You know my gym instructor once said that it takes 21 days to make or break a habit..aaj se shuru karunga toh shayad is baar bhi adat pad jaye.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like every other night the walls of pillow went up between them as they took their respective sides.Sleep had long eluded both of them ,when all that they craved for was the sweet darkness to envelope them for a few hours...instead they were met with the anonymity that came along with the echoing silence of the night.

She turned to her side while he turned to his...

"Aaliya ek baat poochoon.."

"Hmm.."

"Tum who meerut wali job offer sachem accept kar logi..haina..?"

"Haan..par tum kyun pooch rahe ho..?"
"just like that..waise meerut Mumbai se kaafi door hai..toh tum humsabse kabhi milne nahi aogi..haina..?"

"Fahaad bhai,mom,dad,nafeesa bhabi,Arub,Sana,Saif...Chand khala..bakbak..yeh sab mere dil ke bauhat azeez hai Zain..agar koi kisi se milna chahe toh yeh kilometers mayne nahi rakhte..."

"Aur mera kya..?Tum mujhse milne nahi aogi..?"
"Tum toh busy hoge na..apni malika ke saath..."

"Waise Zain tum jis ladki se pyaar karte ho..uske bare mei tumne abhi tak mujhe kuch nahi bataya..na koi naam..na who kaisi dikhti hain...par pata hai,who bauhat lucky hogi.."

"Who kaise..?"
"She's going to have the world's best husband..Shayad use kabhi mulakat na ho..but congratulate her on my behalf..okay?"
"Kyun..tum mere nikaah mei shareek nahi hogi..?"

"Kya hua..jawab do..?Ya mujhe kisi aur ke saath dekh nahi paogi.Kyun Ms.haider..Zain Abdullah se pyaar wyaar toh nahi hogaya..?"
""Agar kabhi ho gaya toh tum kya karoge..?"
He ignored her question which wouldn't do any good to him,other than adding fuel to his already mendacious heart.

"Tum sach mei jaa rahi ho..haina..?"

"Mumbai mei ruk jaane ke liye mere paas koi wajah nahi hai.."

Kya mei kaafi nahi hoon

Tum ki kaafi ho Zain...kaise batao ki tum mere dil ke sabse azeez ho...

"Wahan jaane ke baad mujhe bhool toh naho jaogi..?"
"Tum ne ek sawal ke liye permission liya tha..Shab Bakhair Zain.."

She ignored his question once again..because she didn' t how to answer it...when he was the half that completed her..the person who gave meaning to her life..leaving him would be leaving behind a part of her in Mumabi...

Puri Kahani Hai Kya Kisi Hai Pata
Main To Kisiki Ho Ke Yeh Bhi Na Jaani
Ruth Hai Yeh Do Pal Ki Ya Rahegi Sada
Kise Hai Pata
Kise Hai Pata

Nainon Ko Moond Moond
Nainon Ko Moond Moond
Nainon Ko Moond Moond

Kaise Main Chaloon
Dekh Na Sakoon