Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Guysif I begin to say sorry',then it won't be enough,but even after promising to update I have failed to keep my words...You all ust be knowing how hard the final year at school is...the board year actually determines the course of your life for the coming years..with the fast approaching exams and the huge mound of chapters,and all the pressure that is inflicted on us poor students,at times it becomes really hard to manage the schedule ...if ever there is a delay,then its solely because of that..and I'll never discontinue my works.

And guys,thanks a lot for being so patient with me and for being so supportive...life becomes way more beautiful and easy with your love and presence!

So this one is for you all...

CHAPTER 10

"Zain mujhe bhook lagi rahi hai..."

"Toh main kya karu?"

"Main kya karu ka matlab kya hai?Mujhe bhook lag rahi hai Zain !"

"Tum mujhe hi kha lo.Yahaan tumhare saath rehne se toj jannat mei jana behtar hoga.."

"Kisne kaha tha mujhe ane saath lane ko?Mana kar dete,atleast tumhare taane sunne se toh mujhe baksh milti!Aur uske upar se.."

"Uske upar se kya?"
"Hum dono yahan ..iss jungle mei tumhare wajah se phas gaye hai mr.Abdullah!Subah hum dono jab ghar se nikal rahe the,tab toh bauhat bade bade baatein kar rae the na tum?-Maine yeh kiya hai..woh kiya hai.Tum Bhopal ki ladki ho..tumhe yeh sab trecking ke bare mei kuch bhi nahi pata hai..mei jab London mei rehta tha..toh bauhat baar camping ki hai..-Khud toh ek cocoroach se darr jaate ho,Mr.London return,aue chale aaye trecking karne!Shakal dekha tha apna..kaise darr gaye the,jab mei nahi mil rahi thi...Stupid!"
"You called me stupid..?"
"Ya I did..kya kar loge..?"
"mere pass biscuits hai..chocolate biscuits..energy bar be hai..main tumhe kuch nahi doonga.."

"Theek hai met dena!"
He watched as her eyes slowly turned towards him,when he took out the first biscuit from the plastic wrapper,swaying it in front of her face,only to see her eye glaze over it,before popping it right into his mouth.

"Khaogi?"he held the packet in front of her.It was only a matter of time before she would cave in.

It was when he was on his third biscuit did he feel her nudge him with her elbow.

"Zain..."her voice was meek.

"Hmm..."

"Mujhe ek biscuit doge?"

His insides were doing a victory dance...she had called me him stupid!

"Tum toh keh rahi thi ki tumhe nahi khaa ni..?"
"Who-Who m-main..main who.."
"Yeh who maine..main who"kya laga rakhi hai tumne..?"He chuckled at her discomfort.

Mr.Zain Zalim Abdullah mujhse sorry bulwakar hi chain ki saans lega!

"I'm..I'm so-sorry.."she mumbled back at him,because Aaliya Ghulam Haider was sure that if she didn't stop the incessant rumbling of her stomack immediately,then she would surely die out of hunger!

"Maine theek se suna nahi..thoda zorr se bologi?"

She wished she could wipe the smirk off his face..

"I . AM . SORRY. ZAIN. " She said a little louder than before, punctuating every word for his better comprehension, but doing so carefully, so that she didn't sound too desperate, as if she already wasn't.

He offered her the biscuits. She took it after her apology. The only thing that was missing was that the sorry' was not for calling him stupid..but because she had taken the matter of her getting lost too lightly...

Not knowing that for him, for him a life without her wasn't a life at all...Zain Abdullah was incomplete without Aaliya Ghulam Haider...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In his sleeplessness he was drunk in silence. For hours it had seeped into his pores drowning his mind in its viscosity. The usefulness of his thoughts had left long ago, leaving these fatigued memories almost randomly flailing without direction. Zain wanted so much not to think at all. He wanted to be absorbed into the darkness that night had promised him long ago. He wanted to wake up refreshed ,to the streaming white daylight, unaware of the hours between now and then. But as usual his wished meant naught and behind the closed lid the idiocy continued.

The passing storm had washed everything clean and the world smelt fresh and new. Zain drank in the scents of the dark..his wood smoke and musk , a hint of sweat from the road and the subtle waft of the perfume she used.

He had always wondered whether it was her conditioner or perfume which exuded that beautiful smell of lavender that could send him into a frenzy even across the room. And he had vacillated many a time on whether he should ask her or not, but had decided against it considering that he might sound creepy and admonished himself for such inane thoughts!

He admired everything about her,from the way the breeze blew her hair to the soft smile on her lips as she slept oblivious to his state of sleeplessness . To him,she looked like a water sprite. Calm and Tranquil.

He wish he had an ounce of tranquility within him,then maybe would be able to block away the nagging voice of his conscience, reminding him over and again,that the moment was momentary..it was just a figment of the deepest desire of his sould and that it was just a matter of time before the moment would cease to exist. And if it was not his conscience then it was the memories which kept him up at night..

"Mom..Dad ,I want to get married.."

"Miyaan yeh toh bauhat khushi ki baat hai""

"Par beta tum toh keh rahe the ki tumhe yeh sab shaadi -"he interjected.

"Mom...I'm -I'm going to marry Aaliya...I-I love her..."

One lie leads to another.

"Ms.Haider maine aapko ishliye chuna kyunki is deal main hum dono ke like faide hai. Dekhiye Ms. Haider main ek aisa insaan hoon jo shaadi,pyaar aur mohabat jaide cheezo mei vishvaas nahi karta. I am driven by logic. Aur mere walidayein chahte hai ki main kisi se shaadi kar lu..aur isliye mujhe aapki madat chahiye,aur iss madat' ki rakam aap decide karengi Ms.Haider.."

"Sir"Mr. Abdullah I'm sorry,mei yeh nahi kar paongi. Mere liye sabse aham meri wajood hai..emaan hai..Islam ek sachha mazhabhai,mei kuch paiso ke liye Allah ko hazir o nazir mankar yeh jhoote wade nahi kar paongi.."

"Ms Haider maine suna hai ki appki Ammi bauhat dino se bomar hai..aur apko unke treatment ke liye paiso ki zaroorat hai...jo apke paas nahi hai...Mr.Mehra humare accountant keh rahe the ki hospital waalo ka phone aya tha..woh log puck rahe the ki aap kab un logo ka pending medical bilss clear karengi...just give my proposal a thought Ms.Haider...you just have to pretend to be my wife...and the money will be yours.."

"beta aaj jayeza kiya apni zindagi ka humne toh pata chala aage barhne ki chah mei kitno ko peeche chorr aaye . Nikaah karne ke baad hi pata chala ki zindagi mei pyaar kitni aham hai..Agar hum sirf naam aur shaurat se mutameenhote toh Allah humme mohabbat karna kabhi na sikhte..iss mohabbat ki hifazat karna Zain..yeh ek bauhat keemti ehsaas hai..zindagi ki daur mei isse kabhi peeche choor mat ana..yeh gustakhi shyaad Allah bhi na maaf kare.."

"Zain Osman Abdullah,kya apko Aaliya Ghulam haider,se nikaah qubool hai..."

"Qubool hai.."

"Aaliya Ghulam haider,kya apko Zain Osman Abdullah se nikaah qubool hai..."

"Aaliya Ghulam Haider kya apko Zain Osman Abdullah se nikaah qubool hai.."

"Qu-Qubool Hai..."

"Mr.Abdullah..Ms.haider..please sign over this dotted line...I hope all terms are clear for both of you..."

"Dekho Aaliya..I'm telling this for the first and the last time..i can take care of myself..you're not my wife and neither ma I your husband..yes we maybe ..but in front of the rest of the world...so you don't need to pretend to care for me when no one is around..and anyways..we have to prove to them how incompatible we are...because I don't want to spend a day more than the allotted six months..."

"kahan gayi thi tum...?"

"Tumse matlab..?"
"Matlab hai..isliye pooch raha hoon.."

"kahan gayi thi..or rather..kiske saath gayi thi..?"
"Zain!"
"O come one Aaliya..if you are spotted with another guy..it'll just give me one more reason to to strengthen my grounds...make mom and dad see thereason behind our talaaq..its going to happen anyways.."

"main dargah gayi thi ..."

"Chodo.mai davai laga lungi...tumhare madad ki zaroorat nahi hai mujhe.."

"tum aaj kal kuch zyada ki bakbak karti ho..chup chap baithi raho..

"Ahhh.."

"it's paining isn't it.."

"Of course it is..mr. idiot.."

*crack*

"z-Zain..yeh moch toh theek ho gaya..."

"Tum aaj office aayi thi..lunch hours mei.."

"Haan.."

"mujhse mile bagair chali gayi..huh?"
"Tum busy the...tumhari secretary ne batayi ki koi Ms.Manisha tumse milne aayi hai..toh.."

"Manisha..meri bachpan ki best friend thi...aree...muh phoolakar kaha jaa rahi ho..?"

"dad ko davai dene..."

"Naraaz ho.."
"main kyun naraaz hongi..."

"nahi mujhe laga ki you were jealous.."

"jealous aur main..khushfahemi mei jeena band karo Mr.Abdullah..jealous who hote jo ek dusre se pyaar karte ho..and in our case,we don't love each other..we're just wearing pretty dresses and role playing.."

"Neend nahin aa rahi. Thodi kitkit karke thaka do na. Please?"

"mujhe kitkit nahi karni..so jao chup chaap..aue waise bhi tumhe kahan mujhse baat karna pasand hai!"

"Kitkit nahin karni hai? Tumhari tabiyat to theek hai. Chalo tumhe hospital leke chalu. Tumhari MRI, CT scan, Blood test, ultrasound sab kara ke aata hoon."

"Khisyani billi khamba noche"

"Sherni hun Bach ke rehna "

"Meli munni, meli gudiya . Zaroor muhje phasaana chah rahi hogi kisi chakkar me."

"Isiliye kehta hain, hum jis cheez se beintehaa nafrat karte hain wahi cheez hame baar baar milti hai."

"Mamu Ki Bhanji. Tum phir ulta soch rahi ho. Yeh meri nafrat ki nahin tumhari chahat ki problem hai."

The drone of insects humming started the usual routine of awaking dawn. Slowly, the forest came alive with the layers of sounds echoing in the cold morning air. Little frogs croaked under large, broad leaves. The webs were stringed with delicate drops of morning dew, glistening in the first shards of sunlight. While the all the humans were still asleep in slumber land, the animals in every corner of the earth are awaiting for a new dawn.

The forest does not care for seconds or minutes, even hours are inconsequential. The smallest measure of time here is the cycle of daylight and darkness. Even then the forest is more in tuned with the seasons: rebirth brought by the warmth of spring, darkened foliage from summer's kiss, the onset of fall and then the keen bite of winter. Here in the forest so little can happen in the time it takes for me to change from a child into a woman, to gain and loose so much. Perhaps that is why he loved to be here- it stabilized the rapidity of his thoughts, grounded me in a place where ticking of clocks was unregarded. A place where he could let go of the demands of technology. Cell phone off. Just him, the trees and his good boots. He only needed to care for the sun's position in the sky. Free therapy. Reboot. Reset.And that is only if his memories and the apprehensions of the inevitable and bare truth would leave him alone..

-------------------------------------------

Next update this week itself..

From

Ann

fariya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful chapter Ann...👏
Looking forward to next chapter...
Continue soon...😊
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful chapter !!
Waiting eagerly or next part ...
Continue asap ...!!
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ann ur every story is really fascinating to read keep d balance in studies n wd ur pasiion
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was wonderful Ann
beautifully written
those their kitkit wali flashbacks
I loved it
plz plz cont asap !!
Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm so disappointed Sorry To Say But I'm so keen About Your works n When I didn't get any Info about your updates I left with Disappointment...BTW This Is So Beautifully Written specially All the ZaYa memories loved it.
N How's your Exam?
Missed Your Works...
My Chotu you R Too Good glad u came back
love
Jaya.

LoveBeintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazingly written I love it... Thank u thank thank u soo much for updating...:) waiting for d next chp.
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ann
your writing is the only one ...and I mean the only one ...which makes me smell the rain ...feel the forest leaves being crunched and make my hands warm from the warmth of the fire ...
Zain and Aaliyas nok jhok on the biscuit ...very cute ...
but followed next was absolutely flawless writing ...taking a reader to a flashback is difficult and you did it with such a ease ...moving from his lines of marrying her ..to how well their relationship moved ...
those lines is where lies the beauty of that story ...rewinding BI ...and along with it making us take a sneak peak of what laid in ZayA love ...
its a beauty ...Ann...I mean every word of my comment ...you are blessed with a language ...a flow not many of us have ...and the magic is created not bu those words but the feel you give it to it ...
welcome back sweets
missed you so much
love
Sim
P.S: I stll intend to do my melodramatic acting over my lost voice 😆
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AMazing chapter Ann!!!
Those flashbacks were superb! It showed how their story progressed!

Loved the chapter!
Pls continue soon naaa...
nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb Chapter Ann
Loved it
The flashback's were Amazing
Continue soon

Riya