Posted: 9 years ago
Wow it's amazing.
Do cont soon. :)
zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

Thanks a lot sweetheart :*
Well am becoming a lil more devilish day by day..lets see what is there in store for you all in the next chapter :)

Update soon i'm waiting
Riya5666 thumbnail
Hey Ann... i m Riya...
I have been reading ur story but cudn't comment on it earlier cuz of exams...
Amazing story Ann...
The way u write is just fabulous!!!
It connects with me...
U have ended us on a cliffhanger here...
Will they meet or won't they????
I m so excited!
Pls continue soon...
zaya.fatima thumbnail
when you are planing to update Ann?
plz update soon
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This one is dedicated to Beintehaa.."

CHAPTER 9

She had been hugged before but never lie this since her mother passed away. There was something so warm,something that felt right.Being in the arms of Zain Abdullah ,felt right, so much so that she let her body sag,her muscles loose. Zain gave her the respect of an equal,but cradled her like a cherished child. In that embrace she left her worries loose their keen sting and her optimism raise its head from the dirt.

When she had first spotted him hunched over the ground,staring into the darkness as the ran poured over;it was frustration more than anything which had taken over her. Aaliya was frustrated at him for leaving her alone in the darkness and scaring the shit out of her.She wanted to screm,throw a tantrum,shove him inside the tent and let out her feelings. She wanted t say hurtful things to him,because she was angry and at the same time ,she just wanted to wrap her hands around his broad shoulder and smash her lips against hom,to fel the warmth of his body and have him touch her the way a man touches his wife..

She wanted all those things she knew she would never have,say things she knew would hurt hm,so she took a deep ,steadying breath...it was beter to keep her emotions in check than do damage control later...

But what Zain did was unexpected,cutting her off frm saying a word,he had pulled Aaliya into a bone-crushing hug,so much so,that she could feel every single part of her body pressed up against his,the muscle beneath his shirt even more prominent as the fabric clung onto him like another layer of skin.

"Tum..k-kaha chali gayi thi..?"

"I went to l-look for you.."She whimpered back,and suddenly the lack of his body heat, when he unwrapped himself from her, was an unwelcomed gesture.

His hair was already a mess from the rain and him running his fingers through them constantly was not helping either.

"Tum sach much main pagal ho Aalya.."Zain let out an exasperated sigh.

"Main uss baat se waqif hoon,Mr.Abdullah..par aap toh mujhe bhi yada pagal nikle..Kisne kahan tha tumhe ,mujhe aise akele,andehere mei chodd kar jaane ko? Agar mujhe kuch---"

"Shh.." A knot formed in the back for his throat when he pulled her into his arms once again.his strong arms wrapped around her petite frame,with his chin resting on thee top of her head..

"Zain..what if you would have lost me today..?"

A steady stream of salty tears flowed,unrestrained from his eyes,mixing with the tiny drops of rain. It was the fear of the never ending emptiness in his soul,that would be brought about by her absence, was what scared Zain the most. He wished he could tell her how much he needed her to be a part of his life ,but he kept his mouth shut, knowing that she would never reciprocate his feelings..

Aaliya deserved better.

"huh..if something would have happened to you,toh..Dad aur mom toh pakkka mere class lete""

"Zain""he interjected.

"AAl-ya..andar ..I mean...tent ke andar chalet hain.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was shivering slightly and Aaliya would be lying if she said no'. Her clothes were sticking to her body ,contouring her features and not once in so many years,had she felt so naked,even when the clothes were still there on her back..

Zain couldn't take his eyes off her,and he realized that he was no better than the next guy and was practically ogling her and the way her t-shirt clung onto her lithe body.He lowered his gaze to the floor of the tent.."Mmm..tu-tum apne kapde change karlo main bahara khada rehta hoon..tab taq..warna tumhe thand lag jayegi.."he shuttered ,falling flat on his face as he tried to hide the warmth creeping up his neck.

"Ya-Yahan..?"

"Aur nahi toh ka-kahan..why are you sacred of being alone in this tent..?"he gave out a nervous laugh,in an attempt to stop his heart from chasing improbable things..

After a good five minutes,she called him inside. That was pretty fast..Zain thought as he stepped in. She was wearing a white t-shirt and red shorts,that went up to the point just above her knees,exposing her bare legs. The wet tendrils of hair lay loose on her shoulders, her face void of even a single drop of makeup,her skin dewy from rain,Zain gulped-she was sitting crosslegged in a corner,wringing her hands on her lap..

"Are..y-you al-alright..?"her voice was raspy..and he would have missed it,for it was like a tiny whisper,but he didn't considering that he was looking at her like a hawk.

To hell he was alright! Why won't he be alright..when she was sitting there in a apir of red shorts that exposed her milky skin,for his eyes to feast on..her legs,that he wanted wrapped around his"Shit! What on earth was he thinking? "Umm..I'Il j-just change.." his voice had probably brought her out of her daze."Yahan..?" It was the same question once again. If not here then where would he change,esp. when it was raining? "of course yahan..aur kahan change karunga..'he voiced his thoughts,and smirked seeing her discomfort and how her eyes widened when he took of his t-shirt at one go,revealing his perfectly sculpted body,that made men jealous and girls drool over him. His soiled jeans was hanging from his waist suggestively..sinfully..in a way that was revealing the waist band of his boxers.."Enjoying the view..Ms.Haider..?"

Yeh kaisa ladka hai..Allah tauba..kaise kaise baatein karta hain yeh Zain...

"Kyun theek hi toh keh raha hai.."Aaliya looked up,her Alter-ego was standing in front of her...leaning against the tent..her eyes lustily moving across the length of his exposed skin..Her first encounter with her alter ego was the time when she began falling in love with him and it had disappeared for good,or so she had thought or even expected,but cleary that wasn't the case..

"Tu yahan kya kar rahi hai.."she hissed..glancing towards him,to make sure that he was not paying attention to her..

"I'm drooling over my Zainu..Ms. Haider.."her tone was mocking her..

"Tera ?Tu pagal toh nahi hogayi hai.."

"Pagal main ho jaongi..how can you be not affected by this human form of Adonis..how do you even keep your hands off of his body ,Aaliya..I would do anything,to have those lips mark my""

"Tu jati hai,ya dakke maar ke nikaal doon.."her voice was harsher ,as her anger escalated...

"Aaliya tum yeh kisse baatein kar rahi ho..."

"huh?k-koi nahi toh..aise hi..apne aap se baatein kar rahi thi..you know th-thinking out loud.."she let out a nervous chuckle..when she turned back..her alter ego had vanished off into thin air..

"Tumne mere sawl ka jawab abhi taq nahi diya.."she lowered her gaze to find that he had dropped his jeans..

"wh-which ..o-one?"

"Are you enjoying the show..?"He asked,casually,strutting across the tent in his grey briefs..

Her face turned red,and she covered her eyes with her hand.."I'im..so- sorry.."
"Tum sorry kyun bol rahi ho..miyaan biwi ke beech ye sab normal hai.."

After a few moments of silence when she peeked in through her fingers..he was wearing a fresh pair of jeans..without a shirt..

Her heart nearly stopped at that moment..Zain Abdullah should come with a warning..because she was sure as hell that he was not good for her health..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys this was just a filler..a lazy read..next chapter,is going to be a bit emotional and it might evoke some beintehaa memories..A fter that chapter,one more chapter will be left for their matheran trip to come to an end..and then scene will shift to Mumbai..another roller coaster ride..hope you all are enjoying the story..

From

Ann

Edited by AnnRosewood - 9 years ago
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jaldi jaldi I can't wait !!
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woah !
Wonderful
pls update asap
cant wait
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Applaud even if it was a filler one I loved how you described Aaliya's turmoil with her alter ago it was funny please continue soon it' going great continue soon !
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Filler u kidding me
This was beyond perfect
Rewinding BI, one of the most memorable moments the fire in the original n the warmth in this one ... Mind blowing
The alter ego Aaliyah was too good
Love you Ann
Sim
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woah..finally u updated..
its really an amazing update..
Aww..zaya's hug..so cute..
M loving dis ss more nd more..
Pls cont soon..