Nice chapter Ann ...
U hv penned down beautifully :)
Lovely jhumkas ...
Continue soon ...!!
N All the best for ur exams :)
Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Love the way u describe any situation. Its a hint that the jhumkas will tend to b presented to its real owner who will b non other than Aaliya ji.my predictions😛.hehehe continue soon.
Chotu.:)
LoveBeintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was mind blowing update... Thank you and good luck on ur exams.

Wating eagerly for d next part plzzz cont. Soon :)
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Annn
Loved it ...you know what i liked the most
was Aaliyas murmur when she said she liked the Jhumkas ...that is imagination ...an art to convey even the deepest n tingliest of sensation ..
I hope she realizes it was for her ...his love ...
love you loads
Sim

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Dedicated to my dada(elder brother),because I'm missing him like hell at the moment..He came home for a few days, and today he had to fly back to Pune..and I'm going to miss hm..He won't be reading this..but still..

Anyways,enough with my ramble..let's get on with this story,and before I begin,I just want to say thanks to all my readers..those who are silent and to those who leave back a feedback,my friends from twitter...and I hope this chapter brings back some cute beintehaa moments..

Happy Reading!

CHAPTER 8

The mountain is where time stops. The rock doesn't care for minutes or hours. It doesn't care for days or hardly years. Amountain only regards eons. In the rocky trails,Zain Abdullah could forget everything,he could just move into a pace where yesterday was inconsequential and tomorror also..

The leaves fluttered down sparse in the cold mid-Autumn air. In other places,perhaps they were a feast of colors,enough to feed the soul as well as the eyes,she had read about the leaves being like that,she had imagined them to be like a garish quilt over the ground. Perhaps if Aaliya saw them she would be poetical too,but these were all brown. The only different between today and tomorrow was the crunch underfoot and soon even that would be damp by the rain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are we there y-yet.." asked-Aaliya,panting. They hadn't walked for more than an hour yet and they still had a two hour trek ahead of them. They had their walk by following a footpath through the woods,which would lead them through a wide earthen trail,high up in the mountain.

"Zain"aur""

"We still have a 2 hour hike,Ms.Haider. Aur tum toh-abhi se thak chuki ho.."

"Hanso mat Zain!"

"I had warned you Aaliya,kaha tha ki tum yeh sab nahi akr paogi,par nahi tumhe toh mere saath hi ana tha.."

"You could have just said that you don't like me tagging along with you Zain..main nahi aati"its ..woohhh.."her feet slipped,as a small boulder rolled off,and she would have too,had Zain not caught her in the nick of time!

"Ms.Haider,we're hiking,not strolling down the beach..samhal ke chalo,warna gir jaogi..aur ek hi Aaliya hai mere paas.."he whispered the last part to himself,glad in a way that she didn't hear him say that..or he would like to believe that she didn't..."Aur waise bhi agar tum gir gayi..toh main tumhe uthane wala nahi hoon..bauhat bhari ho tum..woh khandann ki rasam karne ke baad hi pata chal gaya tha mujhe!"He chuckled.

"Theek hai..mat uthana..waise bhi tumhe kya..agar main gir jao ya phir..maru.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The flame turned her skin a brilliant shade of blue,splitting its rage as the wind came through in rapid burts. Alaiya looked up at the patches of blue peeking out from between the canopy of trees. It was going to rain soon..

He had left her in front of their tent,and gone off to find some more wooden sticks and dry branches to light the bonfire that would keep them warm for the night.

Camping was not their initial plan,but losing their way in the forest wasn't either.

Darkness' had shrouded upon them a bit earlier than usual,making it impossible for them to find their way back through it. She cursed him under her breath. It was all his fault! He had gloated about his past camping experiences..his experiences in hiking,but all his experiences went right out of the window when it was time to apply them in the present. Stupid!

She looked back at the fire,nearly twenty minutes had passed since he had left and there was no sign of him returning back and if she began describing her current state of mind,then scared' woud surely be an understatement. The flames were dancing for the wind,or so it seemed ,showering their vision in blues ,reds, and oranges. But no one shied away from the precious heat,the strokes of colour on the black canvas behind.

This certain fire was like a mirror, for they were the same ,bursting as Life took its unexpected turns. Blooming as they were given more to thrive o. And then,one day they would all fade away into golden embers. The dying of a fire that once used to shine brightly.

Time moved its lazy feet at an even slower pace and with every second ticking away,she was getting a bit more impatient,but when she felt the first drop of rain kiss her skin,she knew that her wait was going to be over soon..she would have to go looking for him..

Zain couldn't move without a plant touching his skin. Everything he loved about this forest just this morning was elevating his heart rate and killing his logical thinking capacity. The sheer denseness of the foliage had made him feel cozied, like in all this space he ould still be snug. The thousands of noises had crased him as refreshing as any waterfall overriding his senses and settling his brain to the same chemical soup it was when he had first realized his feelings for Aaliya..

Aaliya

His heart cracked open a little more,when his eyes scanned over the empty spot where she had been sitting when he had left her ,in search of dry sticks. His flashlight penetrated through the ubiquitous darkness which seemed to turn darker with the pellets of rain hammering down on it.

"AALYA..."his voice came back to him,slightly jarred by the white noise of the splattering rain drops. His wide open eyes moved with pointless speed. Zain wanted to see the blue sky and add space all around ,not those virescent arms which were groping and loft limb which were blotting even a patch of blue sky..

He wanted to see her face..hold her in his arms..he wanted nothing more than that..he wanted his Aaliya...but as he moved aimlessly into the darkness, his hopes dwindled to mere nothing. The very thought of losing her was looming large over him..

He felt as if he was drowning in the darkness, as despair lay in his veins like concrete,her words playing on his mind like a broken record on repeat..but she was wrong..how could she even think that if something happened to her,it wouldn't bother him..

Zain Abdullah wouldn't be able to forgive himself if anything happened to her..if she didn't find her way back to him,he doubted whether he would ever be able to find his way back to himelf and come out of this darkness..because Zain Abdulah was incomplete without Aaliya Ghulam Haider in his life. The only woman who could make him feel things he had never felt,give him happiness,whose existence was only seen in books and made him feel complete..His knees buckled down as he fell on the sloshy ground, their tent a few feet away. His shoulder shook with a dry racking sob. His cries were raw and feral, resounding in the emptiness of the darkness..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She sat motionless,unaware of the time that had passed,just staring into the abyss. No thoughts came to her except that her fate was sealed and that she had lost him..

Bile rose up her throat and a gut wrenching pain escalated through her..

The rain pelted hard against her skin,stinging her with its harsh blows,blinkering her view not more than it already was because of her tears.

There was no way,she would be able to find her way back to him in this darkness. Hell,she didn't even know where he was! But she had to get back to him. Neither was she ready to lose him nor was she ready to be lost.

Every time fear and panic ceased seized her by the tongue,she reminded herself that she had been there before,she wouldn't panic and soon everything would be alright,and maybe it would after all when she heard him call out her name..

In a forest it's difficult to gauge the distance from where the sound is coming,especially for an amateur..

Getting up from the ground she looked ahead..the sound had ceased but she was sure that she hadn't imagined it..switching her flashlight on she moved forward..maybe her fervent prayers were being answered after all..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Aaliya and Zain be able to find their way back to each other..what will happen after that,especially when we are slowly coming to an end to their matheran trip..will their story end here or will they become one..

Watch out for this space to see what happens next!
From

Ann

Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg!Chotu don't Stop at this stage I was like now the wait would b over n they were near to Meet but u just stopped at the right moment. phewww plz plz continue ASAP.plz
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh god hope they fond their way back soon
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry not commenting long I am little caught up with work but believe me I loved it
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part ...
Very intresting Ann ...
Continue soon :)