plz cont asap
LoveBeintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Great update... Tnx :) waiting for the next part, plzzz cont. Soon
Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Again a good one.waiting for the next.continue asap.:)
StarsOnEarth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

I have read all your comments on my works..yet I don't know your name :P
Jokes apart..Well I believe that literature is a reflection of society and every single piece whomsoever the writer may be should give a message..:)
I happy that you feel that this story lives up to that mark..thanks a lot dear :*
You're eager to know...so am I ;P

I am Nidhi.
literature is a reflection of society and every single piece whomsoever the writer may be should give a message.
πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
7 A.
Fabulous...Continue soon
Edited by StarsOnEarth - 9 years ago
zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is an awesome story very well written u just cast a spell with your magical words😊
plz continue sonn
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ann
there is a magic in those words the swing the feel the touch everything comes out alive ...
a power of a great writer ...you have it girl
loads of love
Sim
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Dedicated to all my readers ..thank you for your overwhelming response to Ordinary and Extraordinary. And also to a very special friend..my bong connection, even though we live miles apart.She's always been my rock in this virtual world..Thank you Shippu for being by my side..

CHAPTER 7 B

In life the moments matter,not the days..

She was pleasantly surprised when he clasped her hand in his ,as they moved purposefully through the milling crowd at the bazaar'. It was a small marketplace, with the pavements lined with quaint little shops selling curios to silver jewelry, to makeshift stalls selling pavs ,golas, and chikki'. The women were bend over , putting together strips of leather to form shoes ,bags and other decorative items, while the men drew the attention of the tourists with their boisterous calls. Zain was saying something to her ,but it was almost inaudible to her amidst the cacophony of the marketplace. So he tugged her closer, bringing his mouth close to her ears. Her body stiffened momentarily,as she felt his breath fan the crook of her neck..it was unsually warm against the coolness of the air.

The simple act of holding hands,as she once believed was to express affection and show the world that you're mine and I'm yours' . However much the thought seemed scary, but every single infinitesimal part of the moment seemed normal..The way Zain was holding her hand,the way they were walking down the winding pavement,basking in the mild effervescence of the fading evening light,to the buzzing sound of the people who had flocked there ,was something that was comforting to her aching soul..she wished she could cage the moment in a time capsule..freeze it..so that she wouldn't have to let it go..But if she knew one thing,then it was that time had never been a friend of hers..she knew that these moments won't ever come back to her..this feeling of it being right',it would never come back to her..the moment was her reality...she was with Zain,even if her days were numbered...and she would always remember these moments..no matter how ephemeral they seemed in the eyes of a pragmatist.

Zain asked her again..noticing that she was lost in the maze of her thoughts...

Aaliya turned to look at him,studying his face under the last rays of the sun..he had asked her something..but she couldn't remember what it was..so she did what she could do the best..she nodded her head in a yes'..and silence once again transpired between them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chikki' had made her fingers sticky. Taking out the paper napkin from her bag,she wiped them clean,her eyes lazily glancing aroung the small ,dingy shop that sold silver jewelry. She wondered why Zain had brought her here..maybe he wanted to take back something for Mom..or maybe,he wanted to gift her something..the idea itself sounded improbable in her thoughts ,but it stuck to her mind like a bug..when her eyes fell on a pair of beautiful silver jhumkas..she wondered how she would look in them..

"It's nice ,isn't it..?" His voice came from somewhere behind her, she turned back,amost colliding with him ,considering the small confines of the room..

"a..um..yea.."she mumbled quickly tearing her eyes away from it..and from him.She didn't want him to know that she had been admiring it for a while..too shy to buy anything for herself..too proud to take someone's charity..they sure weren't husband and wife in that sense ,nor where they friends..they were acquaintances ,he had made it clear to her one day, who happened to share bed during the night.. they were the two parties in a contractual marriage. She quickly gulped down the small lump that had formed at the back of her throat..

"Bhaisaab,aap yeh pack kar dijiye.."Zain instructed the shopkeeper,pointing towards the pair which had caught her attention..

"Zain..yeh..kiske liye hai..?"she whispered.Did she really want to know his answer..when a part of her knew that it was not for her..

"yeh uss ladki ke liye hai jisse main pyaar karta hoon..Pata nahi who pehnegi ya nahi..usse yeh chota sa taufa pasand aayegi bhi ya nahi..par mujhe bauhat accha lagega agar who yeh pehnegi.."

"Oh.."she whispered back..his words had knocked the wind right out of her chest..reminding her of her place in his life,and most importantly in the situation..

"I liked the jumkas.."Her voice was a fading whispers..too soft for him to hear..she couldn't bear to stand in his presence any more...wiping the stray tear which had made its way out of its cages,giving away the secrets of her imbecile heart..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rich aroma of the dish wafted down and beckoned him .He could not resist the delightful sensations that whipped up inside his memory at the mere thought of delving his teeth deep and fast into the pulpy texture of the pizza. Cheese spread atop in copious amounts and the wide assortment of condiments sprinkled in the perfect amounts mingle to produce a taste unlike any other: salty,peppery,cheesy with a whiff of Italian cuisine and a tinge of Greek taste.

He was about to take the first bite of this sinful delight when his eyes fell on her. She was sitting on the other side of the table,their knees almost toucing beneath it,as they sat in the small pizzeria around the corner of the street..

She was staring down at her fingers..not bothering to pay attention to the delight in front of her..

"Aal-ya...tum theek ho..aise muh phoola kar kyun baithi ho?"

She looked up at him..her hazel orbs staring right back at him,with their present state of blankness..had she shut him out once again..

He chuckled ,trying to break the ice,which now lay thick between them,the playfulness of the moments ,long lost in the evening sky..

"Subah se toh bauhat chapad chapad kar rahi thi..abb kya hua..?"He asked when he saw that she was not replying..

"Main.."she took in a deep breath." Zain..khane ke baad mujhe ghar drop kar dena..I have finished all my shopping.."

"Are you sure..?"he asked.

"Yep.Positive."

Was it a twinge of disappointment in his voice..when he said okay'..did he expect her to buy a gift for him,when he had taken her to the shop to select a gift for his mistress..mistress?Whoever she was ..she was not the other woman..Aaliya was..She had stepped in between their relationship..but she had only so many days, after that Zain wouldn't have to tolerate her presence any more..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\

I know that this update was a small one..but my exams are going on,so even though I'm getting time in between,but when I sit down to type,I feel very lethargic. So sorry for the delay !

From

Ann

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The Silver Jhumka--
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love how you describe things with such an ease it's so so beautifully penned down and because of you now I want pizza ;) all the best for your exams and give us lamba wala update next time okay ? Thank you for giving this to us take care :D
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks u so much ann for updating ..

Its an amazing chapter i can see everything happen infront of my eyes ..

Plzz plzz plzzz plzzz plzz update soon
Lots of love

Alina