Ordinary and Extraordinary(pg 3,4,5,6,7,8,14,15,17,20,21,23)ch13pg25

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey peeps am back with another torture..but before I post the TS,I would like to know what you guys think about the concept.
Well Sumi aka Sumaiya..wanted me to write something on rain romance..the master and creator of the romance series asked me..so you can understand the pressure on me😛!
Okay..so I thought that usually when we hear the title rain romance..we picture zaya stuck in a passionate moment..with the rain in the backdrop.
But this time I want to do somethign different..
RAIN has always been a very important natural element in ZaYa's journey..their first kiss,their first night together,their first talaaq..and has been a recurring theme in scenes like the one where we see Zain standing outside Aaliya's house in Hyderabad..and also their scene in Matheran..

I want to write something ,where the RAIN plays a major role..and not just romantically..but also to evoke certain feelings within the hearts of the characters and indirectly the readers..

PLOT :

It was not a marriage but a compromise..between two people who could have 'never' ended up together,as husband and wife...
The night when the newly wed promise each other of a a lifetime of love,companionship and camaraderie ,when they promise to be each other's humsafar and humdard...that night Zain and Aaliya promised each other of a lifetime without each other..
It was just a matter of six months..after which they won't have to live in each other's presence...
Six months before their inevitable freedom..
But in Life things seldom don't turn out the way we want them to...
When Life gives them the last chance..will they take it..or will they go back to being the strangers,they are...

"Its really hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.."
-----------------------------------
Please give me ur feedback..
From
Ann

Edited by AnnRosewood - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ann the plot is so amazing ..
And an outstanding writer is going to write this ...
I cant wait ann love
Plz plz update yar

I m dying to read this

Alina
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Don't even ask us just update would love to read it !
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
vry nice concept
n d way u write i jst love it
so pls pls cont asap
eagerly waiting
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the plot ... Waiting
Yes the rain was the most imp aspect of big changes in zaya land
Update fast
Sim
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Dedicated to Sumi..she wanted rain romance..and here's the twisted version of it..

Guys just keep holding on..this is just the prologue..there's a lot more to come,because after every night,, a dawn awaits us..:)

and teh title may seem stupid..but there's a reason behind this and you'll find what plac it holds in this story..in the very last chapter.

PROLOGUE:

"I'll never let you see

The way my broken heart is hurt in me

I've got my pride and I know how to hide

All my sorrow and pain

I'll do my crying in the rain.."

Her heart longed to fly again, to stretch its wings and soar, and see the vast possibilities of life laid out before her. But it stayed locked up in its frozen prison, afraid to pick the lock or try to break the bars. Afraid that accepting the reality would break the last straw that had anchored her to this life for so long.

Aaliya watched as the icy grey sky restlessly grumbled. The thick blackened clouds were dragged down by the heavy rain which it held in its delicate frame. The clouds which struggled to withstand the burden of the weight which the rain held, soon gave in. The rain poured down over the city with a roar. The sound of emptiness was disrupted by the loud gregarious boom of thunder. The cold icy rain pierced her pale and wet skin. The quality of darkness shifted in the sky but the rain kept pouring. The harsh rain obliterated the crystal reflection of the sky and turned it into a disorientated chaos.

The rain which had begun as a pitter patter against the casement, had turned into a heavy downpour...And in a way she was thankful for the rain..at last at least one of her prayers got answered..She was glad not because he loved' rain...'loved'..but because the rain in all its magnanimity helped her to hide her treacherous tears,from him..from the rest of the world...

The darkness obliterated the fading light of the dusk...shrouding the beautiful horizon,that was the only thing visible to her through her blurred vision...

Aaliya wanted to go inside..but everytime she gathered her courage, an invisible rope would pull her back..Was it because of her impending thoughts about the future, that was written a long time back in the registrar's office..where their promise of a lifetime without each other was made and put into action from the moment they stepped out into the open..even before the ink could dry on the parchment...

In that moment, as the rain splattered down on her mercilessly,she was just left with her memories.Her mother was right and so was her sister..all of them were right..except her..

They were right when they used to say "no men,no melancholy"

She used to laugh at them...term them as incredulous..but they weren't really wrong where they?

Well even she was right..till the point she fell into the whirwind of something called love',only to realize that he would never love her back..and it would just a matter of time..before they would bid their final goodbye..

She was right when she said that she'd be happy alone,because she wondered who would pick up her broken pieces,when love would leave her shattered..when she would build her world of dreams around someone,only to have it broken into a million shards..?She knew all along the way that she wouldn't be able to take it..

And the thing that she feared the most was happening..but then it was something that they both knew all along the way..just like the way they knew that their marriage was not a marriage' but a compromise..a sham..a contract...a deal..Aaliya Ghulam Haider's deal with Zain Osman Abdullah!

A bitter laugh surged through her body, making the bile rise from the pit of her stomach...a deal'..in which she had failed miserably..

--------------------------------------------

Next update...hopefully soon..:P

Please leave behind your feedback..

From

Ann

And guys don't get lazy..please comment!:P

Edited by AnnRosewood - 9 years ago
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Ann I loved the initial part especially the way you describe their mindsets n rain ... Loved it girlie ...beautiful
Continue soon
Sim
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just love how you describe things , I am earger to know what happened , this deal seems very interesting this deal seems quite interesting please update soon it's beautiful :) !
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Ann I loved it a lot just a little inquisite what contract what sham

But beautiful it is continue soon
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
jst amazing
loved it
do cont asap