Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AsYa_Celana

Oye Nikki!!!!!
Happy new year to you too!!
howz you yaara?
And congratulations for thread 2!!!!
I hope someday we reach thread 5 too!!!!! heheheee

Sorry nikki i don't cum to IF these days so i am commenting really late!!!!
Will comment again after reading part 21!!!!

Hello to you too buddy!
As for thread 5, let's see. If I get more brain waves and newer plot bunnies maybe we will have thread 8.
mistofshadows thumbnail

TIMELINE -> 1ST EDITION

Udai Singh Suryavanshi(30) marries Jaivantabai Songara(21)

Udai Singh Suryavanshi(32) marries Sajjabai Solankini(21)

Udai Singh Suryavanshi(35); Jaivantabai Songara(26) - Pratap is born

Udai Singh Suryavanshi(35); Sajjabai Solankini(24) - Shakti is born

Udai Singh Suryavanshi(36); Sajjabai Solankini(25) - Vikram is born

Udai Singh Suryavanshi(37) marries Dheerbai Bhatiyani(24)[PRE-MARITAL AFFAIR]

Udai Singh Suryavanshi(37); Dheerbai Bhatiyani(24) - Jagmaal is born

Udai Singh Suryavanshi(40) marries Veerbai Jhula(26)

Udai Singh Suryavanshi(40); Dheerbai Bhatiyani(27) - Sagar is born

Udai Singh Suryavanshi(42); Dheerbai Bhatiyani(29) - Maan Kanwar is born

Udai Singh Suryavanshi(43); Dheerbai Bhatiyani(30) - Chaand Kanwar is born

Pratap(17) - Sangram Singh Suryavanshi(81) dies

Pratap(25) - Jaivantabai Songara (52) dies

Pratap(22) saw Ajab(17) - 18th August 2004

Pratap(25) leaves home - 2006

Pratap(26) marries Ajab(21) - 2008

Pratap(27); Ajab(22) - Amar is born(2009)

Pratap(27);Ajab(22) - Conspiracy!!! Pratap thrown out of Suryavanshi Enterprise

Pratap(27); Ajab(22) - Ajabde abducted. Presumed dead.

Pratap Songara and his son Amar Pratap Songara retire from public eyes.

Edited by mistofshadows - 9 years ago
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

TIMELINE -> 1ST EDITION

Udai Singh Suryavanshi(30) marries Jaivantabai Songara(21)

Udai Singh Suryavanshi(32) marries Sajjabai Solankini(21)

Udai Singh Suryavanshi(35); Jaivantabai Songara(26) - Pratap is born

Udai Singh Suryavanshi(35); Sajjabai Solankini(24) - Shakti is born

Udai Singh Suryavanshi(36); Sajjabai Solankini(25) - Vikram is born

Udai Singh Suryavanshi(37) marries Dheerbai Bhatiyani(24)[PRE-MARITAL AFFAIR]

Udai Singh Suryavanshi(37); Dheerbai Bhatiyani(24) - Jagmaal is born

Udai Singh Suryavanshi(40) marries Veerbai Jhula(26)

Udai Singh Suryavanshi(40); Dheerbai Bhatiyani(27) - Sagar is born

Udai Singh Suryavanshi(42); Dheerbai Bhatiyani(29) - Maan Kanwar is born

Udai Singh Suryavanshi(43); Dheerbai Bhatiyani(30) - Chaand Kanwar is born

Pratap(17) - Sangram Singh Suryavanshi(81) dies

Pratap(25) - Jaivantabai Songara (52) dies

Pratap(22) saw Ajab(17) - 18th August 2004

Pratap(25) leaves home - 2006

Pratap(26) marries Ajab(21) - 2008

Pratap(27); Ajab(22) - Amar is born(2009)

Pratap(27);Ajab(22) - Conspiracy!!! Pratap thrown out of Suryavanshi Enterprise

Pratap(27); Ajab(22) - Ajabde abducted. Presumed dead.

Pratap Songara and his son Amar Pratap Songara retire from public eyes.

OMG!!! I know I asked for the timeline (Thank You for giving it to us ๐Ÿ‘) but now am so intrigued for the upcoming chapters all the more ...damn gal can't wait to read the next update... I know I'm quite a demanding person but can you please do a chapter on Pratap and Amar๐Ÿ˜ณ pretty please with cherry on the top๐Ÿ˜ณ

PS: Two doubts I have - sagar is Dheerbai's son in your story and not Veerbai right? and Amar is with Pratap in one of your comments previously you said that he was a secret so that means he was in hiding with his father?

Also Udai Singh is such a chalu cheez khud 30 ka aur wives saari 25 se kamki at time of marriage ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by twilightlover29 - 9 years ago
poeple1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for uploading the timeline๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by poeple1234 - 9 years ago
mistofshadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

OMG!!! I know I asked for the timeline (Thank You for giving it to us ๐Ÿ‘) but now am so intrigued for the upcoming chapters all the more ...damn gal can't wait to read the next update... I know I'm quite a demanding person but can you please do a chapter on Pratap and Amar๐Ÿ˜ณ pretty please with cherry on the top๐Ÿ˜ณ

PS: Two doubts I have - sagar is Dheerbai's son in your story and not Veerbai right? and Amar is with Pratap in one of your comments previously you said that he was a secret so that means he was in hiding with his father?

Also Udai Singh is such a chalu cheez khud 30 ka aur wives saari 25 se kamki at time of marriage ๐Ÿ˜†

Yup u r right on both accounts. Sagar is DB's son and Amar was in hiding with Pratap. But as luck would have it, despite all his father had taught him, little Amar did the mistake of telling his real full name to his cousin Prithika. That is going to create a lot of drama soon.
mistofshadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: poeple1234

Thank you for uploading the timeline๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome. This is the 1st edition only. Will post later editions as the story proceeds.
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Yup u r right on both accounts. Sagar is DB's son and Amar was in hiding with Pratap. But as luck would have it, despite all his father had taught him, little Amar did the mistake of telling his real full name to his cousin Prithika. That is going to create a lot of drama soon.

I'm sure we can forgive Amar for this one tiny mistake after all he is just a child na๐Ÿ˜Š besides I cannot wait to see the drama unfold ๐Ÿ˜‰
sam622 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

wow amazing update dear truely amazed with this pls keep updating waiting for next update
mistofshadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asyalover

wow...thanks 4 timeline

Welcome. Hope it clears many things. Though I am trying my best to confuse all.
mistofshadows thumbnail

Chapter 22

Ignorance is Bliss, except when it hurts.

- Paul Knott

The silence of the deserted courtyard stimulated his brain. The small hands that looked much tougher than his age, gently turned the pages of the bulky book, as his brows furrowed in concentration.

"Stupid lady. Should have killed off Bindusara right when he was babe, if she wanted her children to sit on the blasted throne," he muttered impassively.

"What is a bindhushara? Is it a disease?"

He sighed. His luck has come to an end.

"No you little fool, he was the father of Ashoka, now leave me alone."

Her eyes scrunched up in deep thought, PrithikaSuryavanshi wondered loudly, "Who is Ashoka? Is he your friend? Do I get to meet him?"

The bulky book felt down with a thunk. His head fell down to his hands.

"Please for the sake of my sanity, leave me alone." His voice came out muffled.

"For the sake of your sanitary? You want to go to the toilet?"

"Yes, leave me alone, I have to go... wait WHAT?" he spluttered incredulously.

"You said Please for the sake of my sanitary, leave me alone', didn't you?"

"Sanitary?" he wailed pitifully, "I hate you!"

"Liar! You love me, because I am your only friend" she retorted in a singsong voice.

"One I could have done without" he muttered staring at the skies, his glare fierce enough to fry a few Gods.

He leaned down and picked up his book, and haphazardly collected all his stuff, hurriedly shoving them into his rucksack, and stalked off.

But there was none as determined as the littlest Suryavanshi who followed him nonchalantly. She quickly got bored of the pace, rushed ahead, and planted herself right in front of him.

"You're forgetting something," she quipped.

"What?" he grunted.

"My Milkybars." She reminded him brightly.

Sighing in resignation, he was about to give in, when Prithika took the matter into her own little hands and wrenched out the chocolate bar from his pocket. Without missing a beat she tore off the wrapper and took a huge bite off it.

"Thak'foova'ii mush."

The six year old boy tried to decipher the new language.

"Is it Japanese? I haven't learnt it yet."

She swallowed the chocolate and repeated. "Thank you very much. That's what I said, stupid."

"Stupid?" he parroted aghast. "I am a genius and ..."

His long rant on his intelligence was abruptly cut short by the noise made by a blaring horn of a black sedan. Apparently so busy they were in their mindless japes that they had reached near the front gate.

Amar quickly turned towards the car. His mind fluttered in questions. It was was only 11:30. There were nearly three more classes left. What was his transport doing here, so early, he wondered.

"So Amar, do you know my uncle Jagmaal is getting married..."

Amar rushed towards the car, his fast steps turning to a run as he breached the distance between them leaving Prithika in her mid-sentence.

He wrenched the door open and got in, shutting it properly.

He took a deep breathe and turned towards the man sitting on his side as the chauffeur pulled out of the parking lot and drove off.

"What are you doing here?" he asked his uncle.

The man shifted to give him a serious look, wholly unsuitable on his usual jolly countenance.

"There is a big problem Amar. You can't come back to this school again."

"What?" Amar felt shock erupt in him. "Why?"

"One of your father's good friend has died Amar."

"Dead!" Amar retorted, "I have to hide again, right?"

The man sighed. "You are too smart for your own good."

"Who is dead, Uncle Som? How did they die?"

"A house fire Amar. Apparently there was a short circuit and nothing could be done."

"Who was it?"There was an unmistakable tremor in his voice.

"Your father's mentor.And...Your Godfather. Raj RanaBahadur."

The fleet of cars raced through the driveway pulling to a screeching stop right in front of the entrance to the mansion.

A man wearing a dapper suit got out of the middle car, the rest of the entourage following him as he quickly stalked through the doors.

Tall with a slender built, his dark brown hair in untamed curls, he was the splitting image of his father except his mother's green eyes.

He left his entourage in the hall, as he made his way to the solar where he had been informed that his father and older brothers awaited him.

Turning to the right he came upon a white painted door which he opened with a click. Stepping in, he shut it, bolting the latch for privacy and finally turned to face his family.

His father Udai Singh Suryavanshi sat on armchair leaning back surveying the gathering. His older brothers Shakti and Vikram sat on a couch to the left. His other older brothers Jagmaal and Sagar sat on the right, each focusing on a different direction.

A usual picture.

He gave a small cough and immediately was pinned by five pairs of gazes.

"Rudra? You said you had important news that couldn't wait as such you had to wake us up in the ungodly hour. Its five in the morning for goddamn sake" Jagmaal whined, unable to believe that he was out of bed so early.

"Come now brother, I am sure little Rudra has important news. Am I right, little brother?" Sagar prodded condescendingly.

Rudra Singh Suryavanshi, son of Udai Singh and his youngest wife, VeerbaiJhula stifled a sigh of annoyance. Now he recalled again why he hated family meetings.

"Go on son, what is it?" his father asked.

He took in a deep breathe. "Intelligence has just come across an interesting rumour from Songara Empire."

The effect those words had were immediate.

His father sat up straighter, his dull blue eyes flickering with sudden life.

His brothers on the other hand were an interesting study.

Sagar had paled, his composure cracking a bit before reverting back to his damn care attitude, though Rudra's eyes didn't miss it and nor did he miss the tight clenching of fists, as the skin whitened though nothing appeared on Vikram's face unlike Sagar.

Jagmaal, quite predictable did what he always did whenever Pratap was mentioned. Puffed up in some righteous anger, his grey eyes steeling in fury.

Shakti, the eldest brother among them, on the other hand, stiffened, the dark eyes he shared with his older and their oldest estranged brother, burning with a curious light. It was he who took the first step.

"What rumour Rudra?"

"Well apparently one of his trusted is dead."

"Dead?"Sagar perked up, his tension seemingly forgotten. "Who?"

"His first mentor Raj RanaBahadur. Apparently he was immolated in his home."

The silence that followed was something of an oddity.

It was unexpectedly his father who broke the silence.

"W-Was he alive w-when Burnt?" he asked his voice sounding stiff and tired.

Rudra understood. Raj RanaBahadur had once been a very good friend of his father. But the split between father and son had taken as many friends from his father as family from his brother.

"Yes. He was burnt alive."

She deftly cut the potatoes into equal squares, well as nearly as they could be. Truth to be told she had always been a little obsessed with discipline and cleanliness, something that exasperated her husband to no ends.

Loud laughter reached her ears, and her face softened. Whenever she listened to them, the emptiness in her filled up a little more.

She had always been on the bad side of Lady Luck, she mused, what with her own father despising her existence and the groom dying on her wedding day was the last straw for her to be declared cursed. A miserable existence it was, all the day doing penance for the crime of being born, those suffocating rituals, the pitying and disgusted gazes on her back as she walked; she had died a little every day.

And then Lady Luck smiled on her. Who would have thought that the most eligible bachelor in Rajput Community, the Prince of Suryavanshi, would ever fall in love with her and fight the whole world even his own family to marry her.

The road hadn't been easy. But there was none so stubborn and steel willed as Pratap once he had put his mind into something.

He fought and argued and won, and yet her bad luck took away the chances of having a good relation with her in-laws. He brought her to this huge castle, and at first despite his love and care she had wept, cried bitterly in the night.

But now as she stood in the kitchen, those feelings were a realm apart. For she had left her family, rejected by the one she was supposed to get, and in turn she found another, albeit an unconventional one, but a family. And she loved them.

Cold hand wrapped around her waist pulling her back towards a muscled chest.

Ajabde smiled.

"What happened my dear husband? Got bored of your friends?" she teased him.

"There is only so much of them you can take," he muttered nuzzling her neck, "and I missed you." His voice turned rough.

The gruffness of his voice filled her with a buzzing excitement. Her stomach doing somersaults, she tried to ignore the long fingers on her waist as they gently tugged down to her under belly, unfurling the folds of her saree as ...

"Aahhmmm!" Someone cleared there throat and as if stuck by lightning they both jumped apart.

Raj Rana Bahadur surveyed them with a look of amusement.

"Sir, you here? I-I mean, w-what a pleasant s-surprise to see y-you here" Pratap stammered out.

Raj Rana Bahadur stifled a smile as he cocked his head. "Surprise true, but I doubt it is pleasant" he retorted his voice full of innuendo.

Ajabde felt heat spreading across her face and immediately focused on the floor.

She didn't need to look to know that Pratap had turned red.

"No S-Sir, I..."

"Raghavendra is here Pratap" Rana Bahadur cut him off, his eyes twinkling as his student gulped, "better meet him before he comes searching." Saying so he gave them both a teasing smile and left the kitchen.

They both remained still for a few minutes before turning to look at each other.

Pratap gave her an apologizing grin. "It could have been worse you know."

Ajabde glared.

"Well it could have been Maan or Som or even worse Guru Raghavendra."

The two mortal impressions of Loki and the stoic, no nonsense mentor. She shuddered.